It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem police close off Temple Mount to Jewish visitors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
As tensions rise and the protest continues the police in Jerusalem has cut off access to the Jewish visitors to the temple mount. I was not expecting this but this sure is a quiet a turn of events. This past Friday it was closed off for 2 days for the Palestinian and Muslim worshippers.

Keep in mind Jewish people are allowed to visit there but they are not allowed to worship there. Now the have lost access to even visit. Here is the link Privilege taken away

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ut ohhhh.... bible prophecy!!!!

It's happening!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It is not even the real Tempel Mount.....and they make all this fuss about a Roman Fort.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Where is the real temple mount?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Keep in mind Jewish people are allowed to visit there but they are not allowed to worship there.

Why would they even want to worship at a Mosque?

Though I gotta say I doubt this will do much for Zionist-Palestinian relations, but it's not like they could get much worse as it is.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Keep in mind Jewish people are allowed to visit there but they are not allowed to worship there.

Why would they even want to worship at a Mosque?

Though I gotta say I doubt this will do much for Zionist-Palestinian relations, but it's not like they could get much worse as it is.

Its not just a Mosque for muslims......its a holy place for both religions....

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's a holy place for all the Abraham religions.

This is definelty not going to be good for palestianian and isreali relations. This is going to make tensions even worse then they are I agree. Is this biblical prophecys actually taking place?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

the early books of the bible claims mount moriah, later books claim mount zion.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

this is going to disturb the Muslim world

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

well... considering there is an active zionist movement and has been for a long time let's just say for the sake of argument that it is in fact mount zion

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The Muslim world is already quiet disturbed lmao.

On a serious note there is some really odd movements happening. TPTB have a grand scheme for Jerusalem that is unraveling right now. But it's not what anyone of us will expect. I remember 2 prominent figures giving Israel a time line in the past. Someone said in the 2006 war that isreal only has 10 years or something like that. Is this what they are talking about? Is the Vatican getting ready to take control of it? Or The UN?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Why would the Vatican or UN have anything to do with it when the Queen and Rothschild's already own it

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The real tempel Mount is in the city of David Close to the only water Source there Gihan springs.

Rom's 10th legion were stationed where the Muslims have built their tempel and what everyone seam to Call the tempel Mount. The Muslims have built their tempel smak in the middel of the Roman fort. The Fort was called.....Fort Antonia
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Only humans care...no God gives a rip about this, or any other place...its a pity if any more blood needs spilled over a tract of land.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The faster the thrid temple is built on its correct place (which is not Temple Mount, nor next to Al-Aksa mosque) the better.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't know why they would close it down altogether. It's high time though someone came back.
edit on 19-7-2017 by blackadder01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ut ohhhh.... bible prophecy!!!!

It's happening!!!

Yes it is. Every opportunity now exists for The Dome of the Rock to be destroyed. Perhaps sooner than later. This is good news. Leaves The Temple to be rebuilt, again good news. Atheists would have little interest in such matters not believing in any thing Divine.

But for Christians, it's indeed good news. If I have to explain it..... it wouldn't matter to you anyways.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

the early books of the bible claims mount moriah, later books claim mount zion.

That is neat how the guys running things can change/alter/destroy 'facts' and then add/delete/construct 'new facts' that fit their agenda(s)..

I wonder if any of these groups ever destroyed anything else, You know to change "Herstory"? (Feminism spelling of 'History')

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ladies.. gentlemen.. let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

i have family in israel, and visit semi-often.

the temple mount is not entirely a place for jewish worship, nor prayer. the al-aqsa mosque in the temple mount is specifically "reserved" for muslims, much like the western wall (which is directly next to the temple mount) is "reserved" for jews. the mosque and its immediate surrounding area, by comparison, has ridiculously strict codes of conduct and attire.

in all my time spent in israel, i've literally never set foot in the mosque. we all have an implicit understanding that we have our respective "areas" for worship. sounds to me like a jewish organization wanted to overstep and cause some trouble in efforts to promote their dogma. either that, or the muslims in the area felt threatened by jewish "protesters" and figured they'd retaliate.

even between each other, highly sensitive situations like this are commonplace:

the two like to antagonize each other often.

the day before i last went to jerusalem, a terrorist stole a van and started running people down in the street until he was shot to death. i was there a day after, and the sentiments were extraordinarily similar to what's being described in this article. just another day in israel, unfortunately.

edit on 19-7-2017 by facedye because: added content

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The real tempel Mount is in the city of David Close to the only water Source there Gihan springs.

Rom's 10th legion were stationed where the Muslims have built their tempel and what everyone seam to Call the tempel Mount. The Muslims have built their tempel smak in the middel of the Roman fort. The Fort was called.....Fort Antonia

Yes , the Romans did take the location of the Second Temple. Yes , they did move a statue into the Second Temple. But there is where your narrative ends and ignorance begins.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join