It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia quietly moves border hundreds of yards into occupied Georgia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Well we could start with parts of Mexico
hows that one feel??? I think you just threw up a little

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think we're better off getting rid of some states. Starting with California.

Let it be its own sovereign territory and we can all laugh at them when they try to obstruct the inevitable globalist policy that becomes forcibly imposed on them, and hinders their economy, whilst allowing in an unaccounted for number of who-knows-who?

edit on 7/13/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

In fact, shrinkage , if not outright dissolution, seems more likely than expansion. NATO, the EU, itself. Even the U.S. considering the degree of separation between the Californias and others from the rest.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe Russia should have been nicer to it's allies, or the people it wanted as allies?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Maybe Russia should have been nicer to it's allies, or the people it wanted as allies?

It was, Remember? The warsaw pact dissolved and the Russian tanks went home.

So should the US forces stationed in west, central and eastern Europe.

Yankee go home.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hahahaha do you actually believe that? These countries have very favorable views of Russia by the people and lots of ties .. but Russia treats them as if they are still soviet bloc states, and so they are turning away.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hahahaha do you actually believe that?

Laughing at yourself.

You think the Warsaw pact still exists, still occupies eastern Europe?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think your reply had nothing to do with my post.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think your reply had nothing to do with my post.

Evasiveness added to denial...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You fired a blank, nothing to evade. I will reply when your post has something of substance and is actually replying to what I wrote.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Why should autonomous countries have to 'align' with any foreign occupying power?

You make it sound like the ordinary people have a choice that NATO armor is rolling thru Eastern Europe, threatening everyone.

Sure they have. They can vote for pro russian parties, who oppose NATO. Almost every Eastern Europe country has them. But no one's voting for them crazies years after years, after years. The majority of people living near Russia actually support NATO. And no, they're not an "occupying power", and they're not threatening anyone, besides any plans that Russia may have to destabilize the region. They've been invited by the democratically elected leaders of the country, which in a democracy means representatives of the people, thus meaning "ordinary people" support it.
edit on 2017-7-13 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You fired a blank, nothing to evade. I will reply when your post has something of substance and is actually replying to what I wrote.

Except you dint address what i Posted, just went hahaha...

(insert loud fart noise)

US out of everywhere, Yankee go home!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

Sure they have. They can vote for pro russian parties, who oppose NATO.

As if they liked Soviet occupation, or any for that matter. If it happened in your hometown you'd accept it though.

The people weren't asked, by the way, they never are.

Occupied by neither warsaw pact or NATO or any other coutnries military.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Tom Cruz did it years ago
Cmon

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And no, they're not an "occupying power", and they're not threatening anyone,

German armor units are in Eastern Poland along the Russian border, first time since Hitler placed them there before WWII.

You might pretend the Russians don't particularly care about that... they haven't forgotten.

What is it with the crazy europeans, every hundred years or so they go nuts and attack Russia.

NATO military units along the Russian border threaten everyone in Russia, the whole of eastern and western europe and the US.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Sure they have. They can vote for pro russian parties, who oppose NATO.

As if they liked Soviet occupation, or any for that matter.

That's why they like NATO.

If it happened in your hometown you'd accept it though.

What?..

The people weren't asked, by the way, they never are.

They get asked, it's called parliamentary and presidental elections. No ones voting in anti NATO candidates.

Occupied by neither warsaw pact or NATO or any other coutnries military.

NATO doesn't occupy anyone, majority of people support it. Only the pro russian folks and crazies glorifying the soviet union don't.

German armor units are in Eastern Poland along the Russian border, first time since Hitler placed them there before WWII.

The germans are actually in Lithuania together with bunch of other NATO countries. Poland has the US, UK and Belgium. It's part of the NATO enchanced forward presence. You can thank Russia for that. None of those forces would be there if Russia didn't invade Ukraine.

You might pretend the Russians don't particularly care about that... they haven't forgotten.

Should've thought about it before invading Ukraine.

What is it with the crazy europeans, every hundred years or so they go nuts and attack Russia.

Only crazies are the ones thinking europeans are attacking Russia. NATO basically was asleep until the countries neighboring Russia caused a HUGE ruckus after it invaded Ukraine.

NATO military units along the Russian border threaten everyone in Russia, the whole of eastern and western europe and the US.

Only if Russia plans to attack any member of NATO, otherwise you can sleep like a baby.

edit on 2017-7-13 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

When they tell us to leave we will. Why should we leave a country that WANTS us there just because Russia got their ass kicked out?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
People in Japan, Italy, Philippines, Cuba, and many other nations have been asking the US to leave for years. How exactly does a spec of sand in the face of a mountain exactly go about having those requests fulfilled??

To be honest, part of the reason I want US to leave many of their European outposts is to watch the hypocrites start to attack each other again once the big dog goes home. All the old empires would likely be vying for alpha status amongst them again.

I know Germany, France, Poland, Belgium, UK and Spain would all fall back into their old expansionist hobbies.

And we cannot allow the US to shrink. Empires begin their death when they get smaller. Capitalism demands we expand or kneel. Those are the only two choices. Maybe we could add Israel and actually have a legitimate reason to send them billions of dollars every year.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

When they tell us to leave we will. Why should we leave a country that WANTS us there just because Russia got their ass kicked out?

The west bribed their politicians to let NATO occupy their country. You believe their main stream press about the will of the people if you like.

Russia didn't get kicked out, they left. The West should too. But they won't. Obviously they are offensively posturing against the Russians now in their own country...

Now who's the aggressors?

NATO
edit on 14-7-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

NATO does not have a military so its a bit impossible for them to occupy a country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join