It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angel came to me in a dream --- Meaning of Life revealed --- It's a test/game

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
TL/DR: I had a prophetic dream! (That we were all living inside of a dream.)

But first, to underscore the gravity of this post, please enjoy this gorgeous song, by Canadian treasure K.D. Lang and Jane Silsbury:

Let the games begin!!! 😜

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

My Dear Fellow Starseeds,

While we were sleeping, our satanic elite have been very busy, setting the stage for what is going to be an epic battle. It is going to look like we are losing, but that is the point.

This final act, is not so much for us, as it is for those stubborn Old Fools, like myself, who have kept their head in the sand for far too long and refused to stand up for that which is pure, right and just. This final act, is our wake up call to choose compassion, faith and love over selfishness, fear and evil.

We are playing a game right now, called Ascension. Most of us, except for the luciferian team were born with amnesia. If you haven't already, you are soon going to need to wake up and find out what your true purpose is...basically we're here to help humanity when the sh*t really hits the fan.

We are living in a simulation, but it's not cold, hard and mechanical as Elon Musk would have us believe.

This holographic reality that we are in, is created not only through our actions, but through our thoughts, feelings and intent. And yes magic is very real. This magnificent illusion was created by God, not to harm us, but to test us.

We are all here by choice.

In a very real way, Earth is like a Master Class at school.

We choose to come here to help our brothers and sisters, who have been stuck in this vibration, in this game, for 1000s of years too long. They just keep reliving the same sorts of lives over and over again, much like the movie "Ground Hog Day" turned horrifying. It is very sad.

Shockingly, the luciferians are here to help us WAKE UP. Behind the scenes, we are all working together. Hard to believe, I know.

Note: the luciferian muppets are very dedicated, so please don't give them an inch, until we have won. They are playing to lose, so never lose hope.

Now, more than ever we need to stay positive and laugh at those cheeky little devils. And get ready to forgive them, once this battle is over.

It is not so much about what we do --- though all of us, have special gifts, such creativity, healing, teaching, empathy and compassion.

It is more about how we feel. Our vibration. So try to stay as happy and joyful as above so below as you can.

The secret to winning, truly, because we are in a holographic universe where one person really can make a difference is :

- Have Integrity. (Follow through on your intentions.)
- Be true to yourself.
- Be honest and stand up against injustice.
- Be the change you wish to see in the greater reality. (This ripple effect will cause tsunamis.)

This will all be over within 2 years, at which point, all of us will wake up in our true reality --- which is pure bliss. A lot like Alice in Wonderland.

In case you did not receive my earlier message, here is Part 1:

Hi! 🤓

IT IS TIME to break this dream reality wide open:

Follow the White Rabbit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wake Up please:

drive.google.com...

Sincerely,

Rainbow-Butterfly-Moonbeam-Sunshine 🌈🐇🎩🤡 aka White Rabbit Canada

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

PSSST: I am not against Trump, in fact would have voted for him if I was American, but you should know, all of the world leaders serve the same "people."

edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: To make it look pretty 🤓

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just in case I'm able to fall back asleep, which seems unlikely, I would like to preemptively answer a good question that I am hoping someone will ask regarding the Luciferians.

Excellent question and here is where it gets tricky! 😜

There are 2 types of bad guys, however, both are our enemies in this game. Not in the grand scheme though, because all of our higher selves are working together behind the scenes.

To begin with a little background:

There are not just 22 paths in the Tree of Life, there are actually 33. Paths 23 - 33 are the dark paths. Number 33 is the Dark path of true enlightenment. Number 11 is the Light Path --- Christ Consciousness.

Some of the satanic worshippers, just revel in being evil. They are not aware that they are being manipulated. They are being toyed with like puppets...muppets if you will.

These muppets worship demons who look like shadow people, reptilians and gray aliens. These interdimensional, very low vibrational demons, live underground.

So these muppets, imho, need to switch sides asap, because they are terribly misguided and are just being used.

Now members of the illuminati bloodline Families, often regain their past life memories at an early age. They are the villains, the catalyst in this play/game. They are not evil per say, but truly believe they are serving mankind. They actually worship Jesus Christ who they think is Lucifer and they personify Lucifer as a giant computer.

In a very real way, on this mortal plane, the Enlightened Luciferians are sacrificing their very souls for us.

Still...I'd say it's high time for them to just give up and call it a day.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have a question. In this dream where everyone else. I don't mean the people I mean the gods. you can go back and dream. If your dream has 10 minutes of reading included then you should be able to respond..

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

Had to add I

I had to add this just to show you something. Life is a simulation would have broken me. Lost my Girl and baby in one fell stroke. So simulate that into your program. Then go join the flat earth crowd. Just saying..?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Wait K D Langs Canadian? I thought she was Aussie?!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
you seem somewhat correct to me although i do not know what is going on. maybe you can help me. i hear voices of people i think are very evil people reading my mind and thoughts 24/7 for about the last 9 years. i am wondering what the purpose of this is. i will tell you that i am a very special and unique being and have come from God for a special purpose on this earth of which i am yet to find out. i am a 7th son of a 7th son. believe me or not i dont care. i know i am very special. so my question is what is the purpose and intent of these people who will not leave me alone for 2 seconds. why do they want me so bad? am i a great enemy to there cause?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

Hi, thank-you for reading this thread. I am very sorry to hear about your lost loved ones, that is heartbreaking. And please understand, I’m not saying you or your loved ones aren’t real. In many ways, learning that we live inside of a dream, does not change much and does not invalidate your life experiences. However, it does give us freedom, if we truly understand it.

I think a better way I could have expressed this (but please understand I woke up, with all of that post, almost already written, it was like a download of information that I had to get out as is) but a better way to understand this, is that while everything in this life (this dream that we are in and can manipulate with our thoughts and beliefs) is real ---- there is a far greater reality out there that many of us, cannot perceive.

Rather saying dream, it would be just as correct to say that we are living in a “Grand Illusion.”

edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Hahaha, nope she is all Canadian and our greatest export, even more so than Celine and Ann Murray. She is my mother's go to music and truly I find that song touching.

edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: preemptive strike against the grammar police

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

Hi Lizardghost

Thank-you for reading my dream thread, I was afraid nobody would lol and it was important to get this message out.

I am no stranger to voices in my head, I’ve been getting channelled for about 6 months and it can get a little noisy up here.

But yes, all of us, are here on a special mission and that is to help. You are no doubt very sensitive and as such, very special.

Right now, it sounds like you are tapping into a negative vibration, which is causing you to pick up on the negative entities --- like the shadow people. They’re awful! I’ve had my run-ins with them and yes, they most certainly can read our thoughts as though they are reading a book or watching a tv show.

The good entities, the Angels and higher dimensional Aliens can read our minds as well, but you can tell the difference, because they are very positive and will leave you feeling blissful/joyful.

My best advice is try to raise your vibration by being as happy and joyful as you can. Do positive activities and kind deeds for other people, things that you enjoy and you might be surprised to find that the voices in your head fade away or are replaced by positive beings.

However, if the voices are bothering you, bringing you down or asking you do to things you know are wrong, I wouldn’t knock getting some medication/therapy to help tone them down.
edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: grammar is harder than it looks on paper

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Wait K D Langs Canadian? I thought she was Aussie?!

Nope, very Canadian.

The lack of Aussie accent is a dead give away.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That's a great dream!
I had this dream months back that every individual I was encountering in everyday situations had a hologram version of themselves to the left and a light body to the right miming what ever their physical self was doing.
So I remember being at a gas station and this guy is pumping his gas and like prisms that divides colors from the sun, his physical body was divided or casting a version to the left and right. One is a glitchy hologram version pumping the gas like a recording and the light body...solid, which represents the higher self to the right...no distinguishable features.
Everywhere I went as a passenger in this car I noticed everyone had this same situation going on from post office to the grocery store.
I thought I would add that...it was very vivid and profoundly affected me as of 3 months ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Always interesting input you have! I'm not being facetious when I ask why you believe this will all come to fruition in 2 years.

Any reason for that time span?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So God is testing us, playing with our emotions and realities in some sort of game?

I like the Virgin of Guadalupe and I'm not even a Catholic. Do I get extra points?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

This is why I enjoy discussions so much, because I genuinely think all of us are given pieces of this puzzle. You're dream is fascinating and it sounds like you were definitely tapping into your 3rd eye/higher self. My hunch is that our "physical" self is not actually all that solid and our higher self is the one that is actually "real."

I also think the more in tune we are with our higher self, the happier and more intuitive we become.

It's very interesting that you were able to perceive the hologram and then a light body right. Sounds correct and like a very profound dream. With great visuals! 😊

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Hi

I love that I was given a timeline of 2 years, because then if I'm wrong, it can all be a goof and I will no longer give such credence to my dreams and premonitions.

Beyond what I was told, it does to me, make sense that all of this could be over in 2 years, because everything seems to be speeding up rapidly, almost as though we are heading to a climax.

The cool thing about the level of technology we've reached, is that we have access to information on such a massive level, it is unlike anything in recorded history.

Which means, so much of the evil and the secret knowledge that has remained hidden for so long is finally coming to light.

And there are so many conspiracies that are indeed true, that if critical mass is reached, we will see a massive outcry.

For example: 9/11, Wide spread Human Trafficking, fake news/false flags, chemtrails, aliens/ufos etc. coupled by all of the truther movements...

Imagine, even if one these conspiracies came to light and was accepted on a world wide scale...we're talking revolution! I know people feel powerless, but honestly there is only so much we can take, before something has to give. The levy is bound to break sooner than later imho anyways.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

From what I understand, God created this “Magnificent Illusion/Dreamland” as a playground of sorts, like a school.

God just loves everyone, so he/she/it/source just wants all of us to be happy and to have the opportunity to become greater beings.

However, our Higher selves have turned “Earth” into a game, to make it more fun for them, as they watch us flounder about. I have very mixed feelings about this, because I think Life is tough and the suffering on this earth is beyond words. But I guess, it is what it is. I think that the higher dimensional beings/our higher selves/Angels ect. are here to help us, because things have gotten out of hand.

The being that came to me was so kind and loving, I trusted him/her/it.

And yes
if it was up to me, you would definitely be given extra points!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly. To use just one conspiracy, 9/11, I feel the silver lining behind such a horrible event is that it can absolutely be used as a window of opportunity. Because on that day, due to the public nature of the events, massive amounts of evidence were plastered on the media blatantly and seeded in our group consciousness discreetly.

It's now one of our tools that we can use against them. And the fact remains that there are so many vital questions left unanswered. If TPTB had their way, these questions would remain unanswered indefinitely. Such has been the case for nearly 16 years now.

But we know the answers. Perhaps not the fine details, but the overall motivation and the deception involved. And call me crazy but I think on a deeper level, the Luciferians are pleased with those who've awakened to this.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

IT IS TIME to break this dream reality wide open:

The reality is that we are just "food."

We understand "food" to be the meat from the muscles of the animals lower down on the food-chain, so we create farms, and let those animals roam and graze to develop their muscles, so that we can "slaughter" them and eat their flesh.

But, the angels that feed on us don't eat our muscles.

The "flesh" isn't "food" to them.

Instead, they create "dramas" for humans to develop things like "intellect" and "passions" etc..and then feed on these "attributes" as they become encoded in the invisible substratum of the soul.

There are 7 types of these attributes. This leads to 7 types of angels, or 7 main gods, who have preference for one of these types of "food".

To eat, they usually have to slaughter the humans, so the soul will pop out of the physical body, ready and ripe for eating.

This is the "harvest".

Whenever the angels "harvest" mankind, what the humans who are left back on earth see and think is happening, is wars and conflicts between nations and men, or genocides, or inexplicable mass murders by apparently psychopathic killers..etc..men are not told they are being "fattened up" for the kill, and then "slaughtered" for food, just like we don't tell the cows why we are feeding them.

The only being that told man the truth, was Jesus.

He said to them, "So also with you, seek for yourselves a place for rest, or you might become a carcass and be eaten." -- Jesus, The Gospel of Thomas #60

Just like the animal flesh become part of the human body, when consumed by men, so does the soul become part of the angel of god that feeds on him. Until, that is, the core of the soul is discarded, when its "attributes" is no longer "tasty" to the higher being that has eaten that soul,

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. -- Christ, KJV, Revelation 3:16

When the soul is "spit back out" once again, then it goes through the whole process of "re-incarnating" as lower beings, usually humans, to once more develop those "attributes" all over again.

Like a sheep, regaining it's wool, after being "shared", by the farmer, the human souls "re-grow" their valuable wealth, to be harvested once again by the reapers, who are the angels and the gods.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I agree with the idea that one only gets to spend a finite amount of time here so it's better make it a positive experience.
But why does it always have to invlove us being the playball of the gods?
I think it's too easy to place the fundamental blame of our moral fallacy on an outside factor we can't control. Not only is it super convenient it's also maintaining the corruption.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
man, great thread! You definitely have an insight into these matters. Any hint on the nature of this epic battle?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join