It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

NOT the same thing. Last count there were 63 different gender identies, 63!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i'm calling it, Most Ignorant Thread of the Year award right here.
there's been some stiff competition this year but damn if these last twelve pages weren't the most painful trainwreck i've ever seen.

i was really hoping someone would ask guidedkill to prove his statement by choosing to be gay,
guess i made it just in time
*popcorn emoji*

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wow. You were talking about surrogates.
Please try and keep up. You are embarrassing yourself.

so two men can reproduce without a female egg?? and two woman can reproduce without a male sperm??

Got it!! thanks.

What is your problem?
Your arguments make you sound more idiotic.

You can be gay or lesbian and have kids.
Get over it

Not with each other you can't. your so dense you have no idea what I am telling you...

PEOPLE OF THE SAME SEX CANNOT REPORDUCE WITH EACH OTHER...sorry I know the gay agenda is strong but not strong enough to change science.....
edit on 6-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

We need a stupid is as stupid does meme like right now.

Even Forest was smart enough to chase Jenny and not Lt. Dan.....Sorry you can't figure it out.

LOL. You can't be serious. Can you?

link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

We need a stupid is as stupid does meme like right now.

Even Forest was smart enough to chase Jenny and not Lt. Dan.....Sorry you can't figure it out.
BOOM.

link   

No I was asked if gay people can reproduce with each other without the aid of some one from the opposite and they can't so I was right!!

That's not what you said at all. You're changing the question because you got stung by the answer.

Anyone can read back through this thread and see for themselves what just happened, so I'm not going to labour the point.

Let's move on.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

It sure is entertaining.

link   

You have been linked to a number of studies that state there is a genetic component to homosexuality. You have also been corrected on your definition of environment. The fact that you continue to shove your fingers in your ears is the definition of ignorance.

link   

I'm not avoiding anything...I said human bodies were designed to mate with the opposite sex...I already follow the rules.

Social environment is just as important to most mammals as is procreation.

Many non-human mammals seem to be a lot smarter then their human cousins - - - as they choose an Alpha Male to keep the off spring strong.

Procreation is the weakest argument of any on this subject.

edit on 6-7-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

We need a new superhero called Super Reproducer. He is able to reproduce with anything anywhere.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You have been linked to a number of studies that state there is a genetic component to homosexuality. You have also been corrected on your definition of environment. The fact that you continue to shove your fingers in your ears is the definition of ignorance.

I have linked a number of studies the other way as well.....Not to mention the plain and simple design of the human body and it ability to ONLY reproduce with the opposite sex...

Sorry you look down and have no idea what that thing between your legs is used for....My three wonderful children born naturally between their mother and I let's me know I'm on the right track.....Can you say the same?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Let's go back to the old days where all these freaks would be locked away from society waiting in line for their lobotomies at the area looney toon farms.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You mean, there's a genetic mutation, right?

link   

Have you ever had sex that didn't directly result in having a baby?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The end of all this is basically a cultural shift that I see happening anyways...

The benefits of marriage is outdated and needs to be removed. Lives are ruined by marriage and the contractual demands of just saying "I Do" until death do you part when a person decides they "Don't" anymore. An every year decision of Head of Household would work just as well for tax purposes, and if anything contractual is desired I think a simple renewable every 5 years contract would meet all needs for legal purposes. Leave marriage to whatever religion you are part of and just pull out Government involvement completely. Many today are just not marrying anyways or even plan to have kids, culture shifts...

Just two words fixes everything else... Unisex Bathrooms... done end of story...end of 50 varieties of sexuality. They are Cheaper and safer too...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yea it's called pulling out....Something a lot of peoples parents on here should have practiced.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Has nothing to do with slave driving. It has to do with discrimination. Discrimination happens in many areas of society - in public accommodation, in employment, in the military, in housing, etc. etc. Sometimes you've got to remove the discrimination one step at a time. Still freaks people like you out though.

Do you consider all discrimination as bad and all needs to be removed?

I know where you are going with that.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Let's go back to the old days where all these freaks would be locked away from society waiting in line for their lobotomies at the area looney toon farms.

Don't forget about the contards and Fundies.

link   

Yea it's called pulling out....Something a lot of peoples parents on here should have practiced.

You win the Irony Award.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are you aware that homosexual people have children?

Put a gay guy and a gay woman on a deserted island and see, unless they have actual intercourse sex man parts inside woman parts with orgasm, not much chance they will be having many children. Most of this is done with medical assistance and not very "natural".

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join