It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 Zombies March In G20 Protest in Hamburg, Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well I was curious to see what came of the G20 summit this week, and went searching for some reporting. What I found were zombies!!

Published on Jul 5, 2017

Hundreds of demonstrators staged a protest in Hamburg's city centre ahead of the G20 summit on Wednesday. The protest was organised by the artistic group '1000 GESTALTEN' in order to show, according to group leader Sven Kammerer, "a symbol for our society and a symbol that they feel excluded from the political process only look out for themselves, only consume and don't stand for each other."

Some of them get topless and even butt naked at the end. Other protests that day did not go as well unfortunately .

At least some protestors enjoyed a good dance-a-thon!!

I guess the gist of it as the summit wraps up was maintaining support for Paris Climate treaty, as well as discussions on free trade and the war on terror. I want to find out more definitive goals or benchmarks that may have been set, but I will have to wait until more is released. t least the protests ended mostly well, with little incident.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well I was curious to see what came of the G20 summit this week, and went searching for some reporting. What I found were zombies!!

I guess the gist of it as the summit wraps up was maintaining support for Paris Climate treaty, as well as discussions on free trade and the war on terror. I want to find out more definitive goals or benchmarks that may have been set, but I will have to wait until more is released. t least the protests ended mostly well, with little incident.

The first thing that comes to mind is tunnel opening ceremony. They had zombies too.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I heard they had to use real zombies because it was cheaper for George Soros to genetically engineer the undead, rather than pay a group protestors.

Whether zombie or protestor, one thing is for sure, people who have the time and motivation to protest for the sake of protesting are in constant withdrawal of brains.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
The Group 1000 GESTALTEN did not commit acts of violence or scream racist rhetoric, so they fortunately probably not paid by Soros this time. Perhaps that was the unauthorized protest camp that was gassed later on that night?

You know Soros, always wants to make sure people get hurt somehow.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dumb. I like how they all clap at the end as if they've accomplished anything...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Soros is for sure bad guy but also he is not supporter of every action where folks are beaten by pigs.

General comment: Soros is capitalistic pig and have nothing to do with "left". Obama is not leftist nor any "social democratic" party in EU. Please stop smear genuine left with such scumbags.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The zombie apocolypse is finally upon us??

SWEET!!!

Wait, what? You mean they aren't really real zombies? Just idiots pretending to be zombies, and shouting stupid slogans like "Everything for everyone!!"

I'm so disappointed.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

They summon the superbeast!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Got to give them credit... at least they were different and did not go full potato...well done to them.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Almost finished watching season 3 of The Walking Dead, so I must say I enjoyed it immensely.

Soros funded groups aren't as creative or running around in circles holding hands, so it seems genuine... Props to them for organizing it.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
BTW Soros is the guy who promoted "neoliberal economics" and "liberal democracy" in central Europe. No true leftist will approve "neoliberal economics" nor the farce called now democracy. True leftists wants direct democracy.

So, please, tell me, how is Soros "left"? He is supporting world order as we know it. He is not in any means of word progressive. Soros is perfect example of capitalist.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My observation of the whole circus:

Since weeks, the MSM is trying to program the german people with iheir reportings, like:

All of the awaited, roundabout 100.000 protesters are radical leftwing chaots, radicals which are ready to use violence, that want just to destroy everything and fight the police and burn everything down. All of them... 100.000...
Sooo, f the police in Hamburg goes on with it´s escalating politics, they will be defeated as fast as possible, if SHTF. Because...100.000(plus a growing amount of average people that are against these police state conditions in HH-Hansestadt Hamburg) vs 20.000... I can see the final result, if all of the protesters were radical chaots.

It´s a joke what´s happening there. Companies, businesses have to close for these days(not because they are afraid of riots, because of the behaviour of the police and co), people flee from Hamburg, because they don´t want to show their kids their own city in a state of emergency, don´t want to be treated like inmates of a jail or KZ of 38 square kilometers. I saw a documentary last night, the tv team was invited by the owner of his own flat to take an interview there, but it was refused by the police... What??? The guy was speechless too, just said: You don´t even have the rights on your propertiy anymore, because of these 20 "very important persons"...

If you are in HH right now, better switch of your spyPhone, your cell phone, tablet, note- netbook, whatever spying device. Remove the batteries and sim cards. Because, if your phone or whatever is dedected near a scene of riots at the time of the riots, you have been there, maybe rioting. Reason enough for "our protectors" to take a closer look at you! And nobody knows on which "anti-terror" list you will end then.

All we could see in TV was the police escalating, in their stormtrooper uniforms, with their litre bottles full of gas, their water guns etc. They were hitting people, for sure the "Staatsmacht" hit them first. Later they said that somebody throwed bottles at them. No pictures of this, of course. Now, two days later, we have pics of flying bottles, but from a later and different scene.

The german government is insidious. They tell the people that they have all rights to protest, protests are allowed, but they refused them to stay anywhere, to camp anywhere. They cleared camps and destroyed the tents.
Camps that were authorised by court before!!!
Their tactic is, make them tired, if they are tired, they can´t protest.

We don´t have to forget that many of the protesters are german taxpayers. They pay to get sprayed with gas, get hit by "our friends and partners", get hit by waterguns, just because they peacefully say what they think, and critize the G20, the "Great 20", the Greatest 20 criminals on earth. Because they use their right to protest. Or try to.

If the same would have happened in russia, lets say in moscow, guess how "our" MSM would have screamed for "democratic behaviour". Would have written: Look how evil the evil russians are, don´t even let the protesters camp anywhere...

Man, they shut down a complete city for a coffe party of the worlds biggest war mongerers, dividers, exploiters, chaos creators. They treat every person in HH now publicly like potential terrorists, but the real terrorists celebrate themselves, to the chagrin of the people in HH. 20 liars and their royal household. Wouldn´t you become angry if you have to live like in a huge KZ, every minute is too much, to celebrate these criminals!

Another thing is, i am pretty sure that if riots start, the fire will be lit by agent provocateurs. The "state power" did everything, from the first minute on, to make the protesters angry.
Result: More and more average people switch to the protesters side. Own goal.

They didn´t let them camp all at one place?
Now they camp everywhere across HH, nobody can control them anymore. Own goal number two.

They started to gas and hit people, destroy their property, personal stuff, and everyody could and can see it, like in the videos of this thread. And "we", se Tschermans, want to be the last hope for the free world(big LOL)? The idol for freedom and liberty, after the former US gave away that role with thanks and pride? "We" want to tell Erdolf the wannabe Sultan that he is acting wrong, when he stops protest with violence, hinders the people from making use of their democratic rights?
Own goal number three!

They shot so many own goals that i can´t count them anymore. And that startzs to make even the average people angry, when they see what their tax money is used for. I mean, we all know that these 20 liars are liars, legal criminals. People in Germany asked from the beginning:
Why can´t they do their coffe parties on an aircraft carrier, in the UN..no, not in NY and not at the UN, damned bad idea... on a freaking island where no protester would be, because they simply couldn´t reach the venue. Why do they have to shut down a complete city and create enormous amounts of costs, of tax money.

There is just one logical answer to this:
TPTB want to show us people that they are TPTB!
Nothing else!

They want to show us:
You little exploited working bees can do nothing. If we, TPTB decide, you have to follow and to pay for our absurd wishes. If you don´t act as we, TPTB, want you to, we will show you the power of our "state power". That you have to pay for, too, with "your" taxmoney.

This behaviour of the ruling class once started a revolution, in France. Maybe i should become producer of guillotines? But why are TPTB doing everything to escalate instead of de-escalating the situation? Do they really want to show us what the "state power" is able to do, for intimidation? Because they know that the people in Germany were quiet and obeying for a long time now, but below the surface it´s boiling. Most of us have enough from supporting the rich with our money and lifetime, while obligations are only for the average people and rights are only for the rich and only because of that powerful. Law meanwhile is AGAINST us and FOR them, with money you can buy your "justice", we have enough examples.

So TPTB obvisously think that they need a demonstration of their power, to intimidate the others that maybe would protest TPTB. Who would take part on protests where they make you blind with water guns(Stuttgart21), where you get sprayed with gas and hit by the police, for making use of your alleged rights to protest TPTB? TPTB rule with fear, the fear of the people. And it seems that TPTB need a demonstration of their power right now!

"We", Germany, are not much better than China, Erdolf Turkey, NK, the former USA. We are maybe just a little bit more handy about selling us as the "good ones" to the world!

Sry for the wall of text, but i am in rage and i could right for hours now, if i had the time...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Actually, the senate did.

It's the chief of police Dudde who decided to go full bonkers, cleaning out their perfectly legit spot. People are demanding rolling heads already.
This is plain escalation and a clear attack on our human right to assemble. Which will bring more people to Hamburg and further escalate the whole ordeal.

Hamburg: Nachtaktive Ordnungsmacht

Probably some less official orders straight from the Deep State, someone is backing Dudde and Grote in this. Either the Ministry of Internal Affairs or the Chancellor herself.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Actually, the senate did.

It's the chief of police Dudde who decided to go full bonkers, cleaning out their perfectly legit spot. People are demanding rolling heads already.
This is plain escalation and a clear attack on our human right to assemble. Which will bring more people to Hamburg and further escalate the whole ordeal.

Hamburg: Nachtaktive Ordnungsmacht

Probably some less official orders straight from the Deep State, someone is backing Dudde and Grote in this. Either the Ministry of Internal Affairs or the Chancellor herself.

Yeah, but that´s ok...

Because, "we" are the "Good Ones"(TM) and that is what real democracy looks like...
Now let´s go back to cheer the "Great 20", the solution to all of our problems!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looks to me that Germany has more severe problems like Merkel, Refugees, their savings being looted etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Right now, i am seeing it live on TV, the police is escalating more and more.
Even the reporters showed the area, no black block, no violence from the protesters, but the police stopped the legal demonstration.

Really, nothing happened, the reporters cant´say it often enough, not even a firecracker exploded, nothing.
But the police is acting as we have world war three, bringing waterguns in position and all that.

Everybody right now says that the police is escalating, is provoking all the people there, till someone begins to throw something at them, angry. If that doesn´t happen, some agents provocateurs will make it happen, we had it often enough before.

Now they say the reason for stopping the demo are some masked demostrators.

Just for remembering, the demo stoppers look like this:

It´s so funny that even the MSM reporters critize the police now!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what the protesters are mad about...WHAT they are protesting for or against?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can someone tell me what the protesters are mad about...WHAT they are protesting for or against?

Many things but chiefly..

Seeing 20-21 people making decisions that affect the entire world is not appealing to a lot of people

globalnews.ca...

Which I find funny when people say this is all to do with Soros, but those same people complain about the Bilderberg meetings which they believe is the same thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Seeing 20-21 people making decisions that affect the entire world is not appealing to a lot of people
Thats what elected officials do is it not?
Beats having the unelected officials at UN in control of our energy policy via climate agreements which limit the non pollutant C02.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yes!!!!
This is how protest, to make people ask "what are they doing, what does it mean?"
Peaceful, creative protest.
This gives me hope as the old model of confrontation only makes things worse.
It also tends to reinforce existing opinions of people.
Zombies for freedom, genius.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join