It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future map of earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I had a dream once. I was floating above the earth looking down. The united states was in the shape of this. The eastern coast was from New York to Guadamala. This arched in a crecent. Making Indiana with ocean front property. The western coast was from Oreagon to Guadamala. Arching in around the the western boarder of Arizona. South America's southern tip, from Chile down was gone. Cuba was the size of Sir Lanka. And where the proposed Atlantis is said to be. Was now a land mass the size of Greenland. I believe the main part of upper Canada was missing as well was Iceland and Greenland.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I suggest you refer to Edgar Cayce for confirmation of your beliefs.
I suspect they are as consequential as those of Nostradameus or Rasputin
All of whom I give a certain amount of credence

tut tut

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
MAybe but I have seen a guy in the past who predicted allmost the same as me. However he had the united states split all the up the Mississippi River. and a few other detachments.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just came back from the consciousness expo. A guy in there said they had a map of the Future United States. It was over in England. Russia and other countries had owned the rest of the land. It makes sense the wealthy want to create their own continents and places one day. Or the United States had to lose most of their land through financial problems or wars and other's took over. I can't find the map or explanation. If anyone wants to look it was at the www.consciouslifeexpo.com... maybe there is something on the site where the explanation can be found.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Whats I find odd is what you say about the east coast. In 2029 a meteor is supposed to either hit or miss earth. If it hits it is supposed to hit the east coast.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I cant seem to find a copy of the Casy map.
Does anyone have a link?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by only onus

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Here is a link to the map. Enjoy.

www.nhne.com...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Now, Caine buddy,

What else do you see, something in near future would be cool...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How about this one?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

join