It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fact that this world is different means something big to me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The fact that this world is different than the world I was born on is a really big deal to me. I doubt I will ever figure out why this has happened.
I have as a result developed a lot less faith in the reality we all know only too well.

I suspect this is a program, but I also think our consciousness is inserted into this so called reality. Much mystery.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I'm starting to feel different as well. I never had "faith" in reality, possibly because of exposure to sci-fi and an active imagination from a young age.

I suspect this is a program

Care to expand on your ideas maybe?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I shouldn't. Things are different for me. That's all.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You don't want to say too much and get the authors of this reality pissed at you.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Are you sure it changed?

Perhaps you just woke up, started understanding the true world and now you are angry.

The world has been like this for a long time. More people are waking up and seeing the elite for what they are.

Welcome to the real world, it has always been here, hidden perhaps, but still real.

Stop looking under the covers. It is scary under there.

P

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They ain't coming back any time soon - but you might upset who they left in charge.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You are referring to Mandela or something else... Maybe The Chubbchubbs. Ooor, you are getting the skull n bones initiation syndrome lately. Or aliens. Or you dreamed about a swastica Santa-Claus dancing tuli-tuli hip-shishka over a cheap bottle of vodka?

Hmm, I am perplexed.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

They ain't coming back any time soon - but you might upset who they left in charge.
The authors can change the script instantaneously. We are no more than highly advanced video game characters. Way more advanced than anyone can comprehend. Don't get me wrong, we can hurt and die in this game, it is very real to us.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

In what way is the world different for you compared to the world you were born in ?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The little ones dance ever so fast.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

but the script looks like an endless thread lopping back in on itself. I say F*ck the matrix - hack it

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You are definitely losing touch with reality..

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think the only thing that's changed is you

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I suspect you're close to the truth. With what i've witnessed, i find myself questioning everything these days.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Upon reading your reply's here, i would say you're wise to question it. That is where the answers lay.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The fact is the undeveloped world have bred twice or three times as much as the developed world and big industry realised they could supply themselves with an endless supply of cheap labour so lobbied western gorvernments to have liberal open border immigration policies which has led to burdens on public services and increased stress levels... social, political, religious and racial tensions are on the rise, and blood is starting to be spilt in ways that are all too familiar to those who had to flee such things in the third world.

Yes the world is different.. we are becoming the third world, not the other way round.
edit on 5-7-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
The fact that this world is different than the world I was born on is a really big deal to me. I doubt I will ever figure out why this has happened.
I have as a result developed a lot less faith in the reality we all know only too well.

I suspect this is a program, but I also think our consciousness is inserted into this so called reality. Much mystery.

The concept of 'faith in reality' seems....bizarre. Reality is reality. Faith is the buffer between reality and lack of reality.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wonder how consciousness is transported to different programs, or inside a program at all, i also wonder if its the faith thing that allows us to reach those frequencies that is closer to the our born world.

"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's all subjective. Buddy's father told him something is different because people could hear each other speaking on longer distances. Isn't he rather older and going deaf? We can't hear higher frequencies as we grow old. Maybe we can hear deeper with those larger ears? They never stop growing

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

but the script looks like an endless thread lopping back in on itself. I say F*ck the matrix - hack it

www.scribd.com...

I already hacked it, but I still cannot control it other than in my little world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join