It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fact that this world is different means something big to me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

It's definitely different. Fear not, there is a correction coming.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

your world is always the world you are in,

it doesnt matter if you're taken from one world and put into another, you still only have that world you're in to call your own, so it shouldnt matter if its "reality" all we can do is continue to treat it as such.
edit on 5-7-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nothings new under the sun. You just are now seeing things differently

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I like to entertain the occasional delusion that I have free will

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: rickymouse

I like to entertain the occasional delusion that I have free will

When we are walking down a hallway looking for the bathroom, we need to pay attention to what door we open. Once you open the wrong door you can get distracted and the consequences can be pretty crappy.

That is the extent of our free will. Our desire to believe we made the right choice when we didn't usually means we are on the wrong path. Society also is a strong controller of our free will, sometimes that is good and sometimes it is bad. Lately what is considered normal in society is not sensible. What society usually pushes now is economic policy, they want us to spend more than we earn to supply people with work so they can spend more than they earn.

Can you tell I have been trying to set up my granddaughters wedding and reception? I am doing a good job, it will be in our yard and we will have natural casing hot dogs, Johnsonville brats, and grass fed organic beef hamburgers, and corn on the cob. On top of that we are having a pot luck so people will be bringing some food. Dinner for around fifty relatives will cost about three hundred bucks or so. My granddaughter and her husband want a little intertainment, there will be guitar jamming, the accordian will be out there and a few people will be playing violas and other instruments. It will be a byob alcohol party. The fire pit will be going and three grills will be fired up, one wood grill, one charcoal grill, and one gas grill. We will be having a big dutch oven with homemade peach cobbler in it and strawberry shortcakes for deserts along with whatever potluck people bring. Now, if you consider all the food, maybe it will cost about eight bucks a head. I could do it for half that, but I want high quality food. Why should it be expensive to get married, why should it be expensive to die or to be born. Society is making everything expensive, including healthcare.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join