It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Nopes Out Of Space

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Buzz Lightyear... he seems emotional and internally conflicted, regarding trumps words.

This is telling that what Trump is saying, and what Buzz has experienced, are internally conflicting within his thoughts and emotion (look at him crying a bit).

Very interesting indeed. I truely wonder what he knows may be hidde from the people, and that is the conflicting part avout Trumps speech.

After watching the entire video (w/Pence), it does just seem like discomfort. Someone asked about that 4:34 marker in the video, Buzz hand gesture..

Just before he does that hand gesture, he puts his arms/hands behind his back and looks uncomfortable, then makes that gesture.

I think its bio issues lol. His facial expressions were consistent with Pence and Trump speaking.

Had to clarify this to my first post, after watching the whole thing

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

What I find fascinting was BUzz's reaction when Trump said

At some point in the future We'll look back and say: "How did we do it WITHOUT space"?

I read body language to some extent. It seems to me... are they saying space doesn't exist? oO
Buzzs reaction seems to know something. I've been reading up on rumors on him and Antarctica. Makes me wonder...

What is up with this man? THAT is a forced smile. Something is going on behind the scenes. That man's eyes...

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Is it just me, or does buzz look a bit manson esque?

The lizard guy behing trump is def a carnivore.

David icke explains things better than I can.

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 04 Jul 2017 23:17:07 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Jul 2017 23:17:07 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Maybe someone let one rip?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Or maybe Buzz was trying to hold one in.

LOL! That one made me spit out my drink.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

at 0:24 pause it

The reaction after Trump said;

At some point in the future We'll look back and say: "How did we do it WITHOUT space"?

That is the face of a man who knows something. He wouldn't have reacted that way if it was meant to be a joke. I find this reaction very revealing. Body language reveals more than verbal language. And buzz aldrin is telling us a story.

Just noting that there is shady stuff in Antarctica going on which Buzz Aldrin was also involved in. Supposedly Buzz fell ill and had to be evacuated away from Antarctica.

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 04 Jul 2017 23:24:15 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Jul 2017 23:24:15 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You might be on to something.
We need an expert on reading expressions and body language. Like one of those human lie-detectors.

edit on 7/4/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I found the topic being spoken of very interesting and coincidentally related to a topic I've been researching on with regards to Antarctica. Buzz aldrin was involved in something there. The fact that trump somehow hinted "no space" reminded me of something I saw in google earth street view.

This was found using google earth on one of Antarctica's stations. Try and read the blurry text there.

Click for larger view of screenshot

Im slowly learning to read between the lines on what they are saying. And I fear for the future, because my own research is leading me to a house of horrors.

There is more to the video in the OP than meets the eye. To those that see, it can serve as a form of disclosure.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 04 Jul 2017 23:40:32 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Jul 2017 23:40:32 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

His face is one of doubt and guilt......

His is one death bed confession i'm waiting for.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone
Lol, dude looks like he just launched a rocket in his depends.

Buzz is 10x the man Trump is.

Trump doesn't deserve to even be in the same room as that American hero.

Buzz is a clown who has been lying for years...i knew it 25 years ago when be did a world tour to cheering baptist churches where everyone worshipped him as the hero of all time...yet he revealed nothing interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I dunno...it kinda looks like the reactions of an old guy whose bladder ain't what it used to be...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't get past the non-stop smiling weirdo behind Trump. Sometimes it looks like he knows what Trump is going to say...like he has his speech memorized due to his body language at key moments. The guy's just weird altogether.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?
I can't get past the non-stop smiling weirdo behind Trump. Sometimes it looks like he knows what Trump is going to say...like he has his speech memorized due to his body language at key moments. The guy's just weird altogether.

Maybe HE wrote the speech? President Trump makes so many appearances every week, that there's no way he writes much of the material he speaks from.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Personally I think it's very disrespectful of Buzz, not that I like Trump or any other politician , but if you're gunna be up there repping the US establishment, is it really a good idea to mock the commander in chief?

I am pretty sure the Earth isn't flat, or space isn't water, but I am also pretty sure that if humans landed on the moon, it wasn't with the declared technology - with the Mason connection and the rituals they supposedly performed on the moon, I would say there is something very funny going on.

But that said, I and everyone else really have no clue what is going on, what the actual capabilities are, and why they tell us what they do, smoke and mirrors, secret oaths, secret cliques.

Things don't look good for the common man in the future.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Or it could be because the phrase doesn't make sense....

Why would we say "how did we do it w out space".....what? How did we do what? Also space is always there so WHY would we say that? It's not like we can just choose to say we aren't in it..... and if he's trying to further exploration or whatever , why would that phrase even come up?

To me it's Buzz saying "what the hell is this guy saying? I thought I WAS losing my marbles but this is nonsense"

That whole speech was just bizzare

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

It could be something entirely different, he may see it as band standing and not actually believe trump will follow through or has the mean's to do so, if that is the case he may actually be angry because he could regard it as more harmful in the long run to the US interests in space.
It is just one of those thing's and I can't help but wander what those two men would make of this thread, we are making a castle of matchstick's because the truth is non of us know what was going on either of there heads at that point in time, he did make some hilarious expression's though.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

with the Mason connection and the rituals they supposedly performed on the moon, I would say there is something very funny going on.

Could you elaborate or link up to that? I've not heard that angle...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just to throw a what if into the thread, I believe in the moon landing's though I do also believe there was some Hoaxing and cover up of some pretty strange experiences that many of the Lunar Astronaut's had.

That said has anyone noticed how much like a member of Kirk Douglas family Buzz look's, just saying he look's a lot like a family of talented actor's.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

It is well known that Aldrin performed a holy communion ritual on the moon, although it was not publicly described as such until afterwards.

It is also well known that Aldrin is a mason.

The two things are often misguidedly and incorrectly connected.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

There is more to the video in the OP than meets the eye. To those that see, it can serve as a form of disclosure.

For those that are desperately looking for something, they will find things that aren't there.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV Many astronauts were/are masons, not that I know anything about masons so I won't pretend, but here's an interesting link explaining it. Link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join