It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X or Project Blue Beam? Two Suns? Two Light Sources in the Sky

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

And again, it's the sunlight on one side lighting up the clouds on the other.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I thought Nibiru was the concoction of a Old lady from Minnesota ?

Nancy Liedler ?

No, she just jumped on the band wagon and added a whole new level of crazy to things.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

You can see how that appears to be doublespeak.

Yes, I see what you mean.

Think how Orbits works around the sun.

Eris and Pluto are supposed to be next to one another and cross orbits every now and then (just to keep it simple, they aren't really close but just to get the jist I hope you know what I mean.)

So you would think that at any time the two would be closer to each other than they are to earth because their orbits cross and are next to each other so to speak.

However, If Eris on 1 side of the sun and Pluto and Earth are on the other then Earth will be closer to Pluto because of how the orbits positioned the planets, if they were all on the same side and aligned with sun, then you would have earth with either Pluto or Eris being a bit closer to us but would be much closer to each other.

Put Pluto or Eris, very distant from the sun on the other side of the sun and then earth becomes closer to one of the two.

I hope I explained in a way that's understandable.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Obviously there's a planet reflecting off the sun, but i don't know my astronomy well enough to know which planet hence my question.

There are 5 planets that reflect the suns light and can be seen with the naked eye during the night.

As orbits come into play, you wont be able top see all 5 every night.

The moon and other planets do it so why not Eris?

basically, distance and size.

With the naked eye we can only see Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

All the other planets are too far out and not large enough to create a reflection of the suns light to beam back to our naked eyes to see, this is why we use telescopes and other devices to see further out or to see stuff that is smaller when speaking on a planetary scale.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You can see how that appears to be doublespeak.

Yes, I see what you mean.

Think how Orbits works around the sun.

Eris and Pluto are supposed to be next to one another and cross orbits every now and then (just to keep it simple, they aren't really close but just to get the jist I hope you know what I mean.)

So you would think that at any time the two would be closer to each other than they are to earth because their orbits cross and are next to each other so to speak.

However, If Eris on 1 side of the sun and Pluto and Earth are on the other then Earth will be closer to Pluto because of how the orbits positioned the planets, if they were all on the same side and aligned with sun, then you would have earth with either Pluto or Eris being a bit closer to us but would be much closer to each other.

Put Pluto or Eris, very distant from the sun on the other side of the sun and then earth becomes closer to one of the two.

I hope I explained in a way that's understandable.

That makes perfect sense! Thank you for explaining

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Obviously there's a planet reflecting off the sun, but i don't know my astronomy well enough to know which planet hence my question.

There are 5 planets that reflect the suns light and can be seen with the naked eye during the night.

As orbits come into play, you wont be able top see all 5 every night.

The moon and other planets do it so why not Eris?

basically, distance and size.

With the naked eye we can only see Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

All the other planets are too far out and not large enough to create a reflection of the suns light to beam back to our naked eyes to see, this is why we use telescopes and other devices to see further out or to see stuff that is smaller when speaking on a planetary scale.

Could the extra light source not seen as a reflection off clouds be Saturn or Jupiter?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No. neither are bright enough to reflect off clouds and cannot be seen in daylight.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

No. neither are bright enough to reflect off clouds and cannot be seen in daylight.

Hmm... well the clouds aren't part of the equation... but that would then leave Venus. Seems like most of the time the "two suns" are seen along with the setting sun.

Just for clarification... I'm talking sun disk on one side, clear blue sky, and some planet like object on the opposite side from the sun. So if sun is setting then in the east you have another sun disk type object. Again there's just blue sky. I'm assuming it would be one of the 5 planets listed above.

I know the moon sometimes can also reflect the sun's light and perhaps this could be an explanation?

The earth is undergoing atmospheric and electromagnetic changes which could be caused by unusual activity of the sun so perhaps this could be related?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No,

you will see the Planets during the night. Venus and Jupiter can bee seen just before dusk and just after dawn, Venus can be viewed for at least a couple of hours after dawn if its it a good position. Like at Dawn Venus is on the Horizon or just above it so its visible, it will be very bright.

Just an example, Where I live in Melbourne Australia. When Venus is view-able and I see it just over the Horizon in the morning with the sun rising about 6.30 AM, I can still see Venus at 8 am , its moved higher in the sky and away from the horizon from my perspective, it still visible but not as bright when it was still darker when the sun was just rising.

Jupiter is fairly bright, its gets brighter when its orbit brings it around to the same side of sun as we are so its closest to us.

The extra light source is not an extra light source. If there is something like second sun anywhere in the sky, it will be there for all to see and wont go away if its a planet or what not.

Light refracts through a curved lens.

Our Atmosphere works as a curved lens which can create mirages or optical illusions that just don't seem right, like 2 light sources.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I know the moon sometimes can also reflect the sun's light and perhaps this could be an explanation?

Not sometimes, The moon, your hand, any object, be it a wall, a piece of paper, anything that has volume and surface and can be seen by our eyes are seen by your eyes because light is reflecting off it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Not sometimes, The moon, your hand, any object, be it a wall, a piece of paper, anything that has volume and surface and can be seen by our eyes are seen by your eyes because light is reflecting off it.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I found some research papers awhile back regarding potentially manipulating the atmosphere in order to apparently prevent global warming/climate change. I'm not an academic so have no idea if I'm misinterpreting what I'm reading but I was wondering if anybody here might be able to tell me if I'm totally wrong or not and if it relates to the OP's topic?

Google Scholar

If you search Google Scholar for those terms, lots of papers come up. You then use keywords in the documents that appear to find other papers.

The "we're doomed if we don't do this" seems to be largely "cooked-up" (excuse the pun). Check out fear-mongering paper titles such as:

Double catastrophe: intermittent stratospheric geoengineering induced by societal collapse
link

It doesn't sound like this actually needs to be done, it sounds like they know if they do block the sun they can pretty much bring on the global warming / climate change threat that has been pushed in the media all these years. Check out this line:

link

So they know if they block out the sun and remove the block quickly that they can pretty much cause total destruction on Earth.

So, what are they planning on doing? Well, they're PUBLICLY going to test it next year (that's assuming they're not already)

SRM’s High Noon in Tucson? Harvard physicist David Keith has told his Washington audience that his institute will conduct a stratospheric SRM experiment sometime in the latter half of 2018 in collaboration with a private space company called World View who have opened a Spaceport near Tucson, Arizona.

There's groups speaking out about this:
www.etcgroup.org... link

Even groups that are pretty much in the deep state/government's back-pocket (at least in the UK), The Royal Society, are reluctant to do this as they know there might not be any way back:

Geoengineering, the authors opine, is an unsatisfactory and hopefully distant Plan B that should only be considered if one or more climatic “tipping” events swing humanity close to catastrophe: the rapid release of methane gases from Arctic tundra; a sudden collapse of Greenland’s icefields; or, perhaps even the failure of governments at the critical climate change conference in Copenhagen this December to set a credible course that will pull the planet back from chaos.

www.etcgroup.org...Royal Society

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join