It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X or Project Blue Beam? Two Suns? Two Light Sources in the Sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
6 Billion people on Earth - many of who watch the sky day and night - only dozens of paranoid people posting about planet X with nothing but photos of clouds.

And yet, the Government is somehow concealing those 6 Billion people, many of whom watch the sky, from reporting about odd events in the sky by doing...nothing (how has the governments kept those billions of people hidden from seeing the sky and reporting it? oh yeah, they haven't).

Clouds, photos of clouds.

Do you Planet X people not see how odd you folks look...Clouds, Photos of Clouds...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Forget the scoffers talking about Secure Team 10. What about individuals such as MikeFATW and BPearthwatch? No one questions their credibility and they certainly say this is real, although in different ways. This is certainly a real phenomenon. Look into the solar system and it's warming and say it's normal. Yes, solar system, not just our planet. What about the extreme amount of atmospheric water retention? That's not normal. The two sunset event is happening but I couldn't say what is causing it. Something is definitely happening though and people would rather make fun than look at the obvious.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I found this book title to be very interesting.

Sky serpent ufo

We started with Nibiru and ended up with another discovery altogether. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

(Never mind the black dot you see which nobody seems to want to talk about.)

didn't you just bring this up?

If you read any thread that has video or photos of the sun with the black dot you will be enlightened with new knowledge, however, you can choose to not accept the new facts you have been presented with and continue living in a fantasy land.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The thread, if you havent noticed is an open investigation. And I want to investigate. Allow us to investigate. Thank you

And many that are posting are helping with this multi nation investigation.

I went outside and tilted my head up, it was an extremely complex procedure and I needed a team of experts to make sure all the calculations to look up were correct before I did.

I believe many others are looking up to help with this investigation, some even use tools to help them see better when looking up as with time there really is no limit as to how far we can see when we look up.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I'd rather keep an open mind, than a closed mind based on bias opinions. Nothing is Absolute. Thank you.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 04 Jul 2017 22:05:40 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Jul 2017 22:05:40 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Actually, there are plenty of "absolute" things:

Absolute Zero: the temperature in which you can not make anything colder.

Absolute Energy Conversion: when matter and antimatter touch, the convert completely into energy.

Absolute Vacuum: if you can remove any and every piece of matter from an area, you'll have an absolute vacuum.

Absolute Numbers: Numbers with an absolute value.

Plenty of absolute things.

Like how older CCD camera sensors can not handle images of the sun and darken out, as absolutely proven by a huge amount of threads here on ATS back in 2012..........when Nibiru was suppose to "absolutely" be on it's way to destroy the world (or the time before that when crazy people like Nancy Lieder had people kill their pets so they wouldn't suffer Nibiru's arrival in 2003........doh.....guess it didn't happen then either).

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

Actually, there are plenty of "absolute" things:

Absolute Zero: the temperature in which you can not make anything colder.

Absolute Energy Conversion: when matter and antimatter touch, the convert completely into energy.

Absolute Vacuum: if you can remove any and every piece of matter from an area, you'll have an absolute vacuum.

Absolute Numbers: Numbers with an absolute value.

Plenty of absolute things.

Like how older CCD camera sensors can not handle images of the sun and darken out, as absolutely proven by a huge amount of threads here on ATS back in 2012..........when Nibiru was suppose to "absolutely" be on it's way to destroy the world (or the time before that when crazy people like Nancy Lieder had people kill their pets so they wouldn't suffer Nibiru's arrival in 2003........doh.....guess it didn't happen then either).

Absolute zero? There are negative cold temperatures so i don't think that's a true absolute.

As far as Nibiru...

There are other countries whose citizens have been informed of its imminent arrival. Care to share why they would tell their citizens that an imaginary planet is on its way here?

The US thinks its citizens are stupid and don't deserve the truth.

For every real sighting there's a million "nothing" sightings and some are made by real people and others are done by disinfo agents.

Honestly there's a lot of discrepancies about the timeline because the calculations of its arrival are messed with by those wanting to keep it secret.

If it isn't real then why are there underground bunkers? Why was an announcement made in the 80s that had scientists in a panic? Why was Sitchin interviewed by Nasa and entertained in a serious manner? Why are schools in the UK teaching kids how to document "ufo" crashes? Why are exo politics and other exo courses now being taught in select universities? Why the big push to bombard us with aliens?

Either a) Nibiru exists along with aliens or b) its all a global conspiracy to introduce a fake invasion.
edit on 5-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

There are other countries whose citizens have been informed of its imminent arrival. Care to share why they would tell their citizens that an imaginary planet is on its way here?

citation required - please use primary sources from the countries that have alledgedly " informed " thier citizens about planet ex

Absolute zero? There are negative cold temperatures so i don't think that's a true absolute.

blinks - please research the kelvin temperature scale

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

Absolute zero is 0 degrees kelvin. There are no negative degrees kelvin.

Its equivalent to -459.67 degrees fahrenheit.

As far as Nibiru...

"Nibiru" is a fiction invented by Sitchin. The only people who say its is coming are con artists and flim-flam men preying in the gullible.

It is as real as Hogwarts Castle and Middle Earth

Some do mistae common meteorological phenomenon and camera artifacts as being planet Nibiru. That doesnt make it real
Oddly, such people usually profess not to be experts, but then dismiss the replies by those who are experts pointing out such things are well known, well understood meteorological phenomenon and camera artifacts .... I wonder why?

Anyway, Nibiru hit Earth in 2003. Dont you remember? Caused an earth crust displacemnt, killed billions of people and ushered in the end of days and return of Jesus Christ. Or is this another "Mandela" moment?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Which countries would those be? and please support this claim with official government materials not youtube or facebook posts by random unofficial believers

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citation required - please use primary sources from the countries that have alledgedly " informed " thier citizens about planet ex

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

I stand corrected on Absolute Zero. Thanks

I can't because they're all news broadcasts which are on YouTube.

Russia
China
Brazil

These are the 3 I'm aware of and I'm sure there's others.

War Secrets is a Russian radio show which also speaks of Nibiru.

Believe what you will...

I don't know any news sources in article format since i don't speak the languages. I use subtitles.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

OK. I tend not to believe nutters/liars/flim flammers on YouTube, if that is OK with you.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

OK. I tend not to believe nutters/liars/flim flammers on YouTube, if that is OK with you.

Well i can't blame you. There's a lot of that and its not limited to YouTube.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

7 billion people on this planet, with hundreds of millions of them as amateur astronomers, tens of thousands of them as professional astronomers.

You can't hide celestial bodies moving around in our solar system that are large enough to effect things here on Earth (or other planets).

I've seen every excuse in the book used to try and explain why this fabled planet is suppose to be able to hide, yet is obvious to only a select few......and those excuses are given by those who have a complete lack of understanding of astronomy and orbital mechanics.

Bunkers??? mwahahahahaha! If any of the stuff about Nibiru were true, bunkers are going to do jack squat for anyone. A planetary collision would turn the crust of the planet pretty much molten down to the mantel. Passing just close by would unleash crustal movement of epic proportions....AND last but not least: any alien race able to control the movement of a planet is so high in technology that trying to hide in a bunker would be impossible.

Alien incursion. Why? Seriously: Why?

Any resources located here on Earth can be found elsewhere in the universe billions of times over, and much easier to access.

Slaves? Good lord.....if a alien race is that advanced, they'd know that slaves are the most inefficient way to get anything done (they need food and water, and they get sick/hurt/die). Automation with robots is a much better way to go.

Food? Again, most stupid thing I've heard. Humans, like most life in the universe, is made up on CHON (Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen and Nitrogen), the MOST abundant elements in the universe. Aliens that advanced would be able to literally manufacture their own food just fine using these raw elements.

I think speculating about intelligent alien life out there is great. I also think speculating whether they've been here on Earth, are here on Earth, will visit Earth is great.

But Nibiru? It's right down there with Flat Earth, Hollow Earth and Middle Earth: Fantasy with no substance.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'd rather keep an open mind, than a closed mind based on bias opinions.

Whats open about what you posted?

Its down right embarrassing that any human cant grasp the significance of what would occur if there were two suns in the sky all of a sudden.

My opinions are based on years of an obsession with Nibiru and the concept of an incoming rogue heavenly body until about 2010.

Joined in 2012 to try and talk sense into the madness that people delving into and thinking the insanity is really going to occur.

Nothing is Absolute. Thank you.

exactly

you can cure ignorance

your welcome

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Instead of linking to it, a simple google of the term will give you many links to choose from.

looks like someone already helped out with that one.

As far as Nibiru... There are other countries whose citizens have been informed of its imminent arrival.

So says the internet.

Do you believe this?

Why?

Care to share why they would tell their citizens that an imaginary planet is on its way here?

No country has told its citizens of an incoming planet.

For every real sighting there's a million "nothing" sightings and some are made by real people and others are done by disinfo agents.

Lets use our brains a little shall we, we will use fantasy ideas like countries letting their citizens know just get a point across.

If there is planet incoming, like you say countries have warned their citizens.

Doing so would be a means of telling the citizens to prepare, doing such a thing would indicate its soon and this planet is close.

If there is a planet close, how are there real and unreal sightings?

If its close and going to hit us or pass us soon all anyone would have to is look up and see extremely bright star, it wouldn't be able to be hidden or viewed for a certain of time only from a certain location.

Half the planet is going to see it at any given time.

If it isn't real then why are there underground bunkers?

Nibiru is the only thing you can think of for people to build underground bunkers?

Why was an announcement made in the 80s that had scientists in a panic?

Why not research this question of yours.

I don't think anyone was in a panic and the announcement was made and later more was discovered so the suggestions made in the 1983 announcement have been taken out of context for years now and we can see its still being brought up.

Why the big push to bombard us with aliens?

its called popular culture.

Either a) Nibiru exists along with aliens or b) its all a global conspiracy to introduce a fake invasion.

or C. none of the above

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

7 billion people on this planet, with hundreds of millions of them as amateur astronomers, tens of thousands of them as professional astronomers.

You can't hide celestial bodies moving around in our solar system that are large enough to effect things here on Earth (or other planets).

I've seen every excuse in the book used to try and explain why this fabled planet is suppose to be able to hide, yet is obvious to only a select few......and those excuses are given by those who have a complete lack of understanding of astronomy and orbital mechanics.

Bunkers??? mwahahahahaha! If any of the stuff about Nibiru were true, bunkers are going to do jack squat for anyone. A planetary collision would turn the crust of the planet pretty much molten down to the mantel. Passing just close by would unleash crustal movement of epic proportions....AND last but not least: any alien race able to control the movement of a planet is so high in technology that trying to hide in a bunker would be impossible.

Alien incursion. Why? Seriously: Why?

Any resources located here on Earth can be found elsewhere in the universe billions of times over, and much easier to access.

Slaves? Good lord.....if a alien race is that advanced, they'd know that slaves are the most inefficient way to get anything done (they need food and water, and they get sick/hurt/die). Automation with robots is a much better way to go.

Food? Again, most stupid thing I've heard. Humans, like most life in the universe, is made up on CHON (Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen and Nitrogen), the MOST abundant elements in the universe. Aliens that advanced would be able to literally manufacture their own food just fine using these raw elements.

I think speculating about intelligent alien life out there is great. I also think speculating whether they've been here on Earth, are here on Earth, will visit Earth is great.

But Nibiru? It's right down there with Flat Earth, Hollow Earth and Middle Earth: Fantasy with no substance.

Well allow me to play devil's advocate...

My beliefs aren't set in stone and it's not often i find someone i can discuss this topic with so indulge me...

Let's pretend for a moment that Nibiru is a system in and of itself.. according to some its a system of a planet and something like 7 moons.

If its a dark planet then theoretically it could hide but you say this isn't possible. Can you explain why not? My astronomical knowledge isn't great and i would like it explained.

We know something is exerting influence over the other planets in the solar system and we also know that climate change isn't just here on earth.

So what might be causing it?

Also, some people point to Eris or Erdris something like that as a Nibiru name change. I have looked into it but can't seem to spell it right.

NASA put out an interview on YouTube which talks about New Horizons and how Eris is closer to earth than Pluto and at the same time is beyond Pluto. I'd like to know if someone else has heard this also.

I'd love to believe that there's something to Nibiru but as tech here on earth has advanced... a fake alien invasion seems more likely.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Instead of linking to it, a simple google of the term will give you many links to choose from.

looks like someone already helped out with that one.

As far as Nibiru... There are other countries whose citizens have been informed of its imminent arrival.

So says the internet.

Do you believe this?

Why?

Care to share why they would tell their citizens that an imaginary planet is on its way here?

No country has told its citizens of an incoming planet.

Lets use our brains a little shall we, we will use fantasy ideas like countries letting their citizens know just get a point across.

If there is planet incoming, like you say countries have warned their citizens.

Doing so would be a means of telling the citizens to prepare, doing such a thing would indicate its soon and this planet is close.

If there is a planet close, how are there real and unreal sightings?

If its close and going to hit us or pass us soon all anyone would have to is look up and see extremely bright star, it wouldn't be able to be hidden or viewed for a certain of time only from a certain location.

Half the planet is going to see it at any given time.

If it isn't real then why are there underground bunkers?

Nibiru is the only thing you can think of for people to build underground bunkers?

Why was an announcement made in the 80s that had scientists in a panic?

Why not research this question of yours.

I don't think anyone was in a panic and the announcement was made and later more was discovered so the suggestions made in the 1983 announcement have been taken out of context for years now and we can see its still being brought up.

Why the big push to bombard us with aliens?

its called popular culture.

or C. none of the above

I do research a lot on both sides. Discussion isn't the same as belief.

Most of the "official" stories to me are as unbelievable as the "alternative" stories. I tend to leave room in my beliefs for either to be true because there's just too much nonsense out there.

I bought into Sitchin at the beginning and believed all news in the official channels then switched to believing only alternative sources. I found all equally full of bs.

So instead i discuss things when i can with intelligent people and allow myself to learn from other people's knowledge through discussion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join