It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X or Project Blue Beam? Two Suns? Two Light Sources in the Sky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Let's pretend for a moment that Nibiru is a system in and of itself.. according to some its a system of a planet and something like 7 moons. If its a dark planet then theoretically it could hide but you say this isn't possible. Can you explain why not? My astronomical knowledge isn't great and i would like it explained.

There are no dark planets, Brown dwarfs are just as visible to naked eye as the moon is if it was anywhere near us.

The sun shines its light on us and the planets in our solar system, with our own naked eyes we can see 5 planets.

NASA put out an interview on YouTube which talks about New Horizons and how Eris is closer to earth than Pluto and at the same time is beyond Pluto. I'd like to know if someone else has heard this also.

yes,

the two planets orbits cross.

I don't get the significance?

What it has to do with Nibiru?

even more confused.

I guess you could say, Nibiru, some call it Planet X.

Planet X became Pluto when it was discovered so I guess one may confuse the 2.

Planet x is a label for any unknown planet that are theorized by astronomers .

I'd love to believe that there's something to Nibiru

Why?

The idea of Nibiru is that passes close to earth or impacts earth,

Why would anyone in their right mind love for all life on earth to die?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Let's pretend for a moment that Nibiru is a system in and of itself.. according to some its a system of a planet and something like 7 moons. If its a dark planet then theoretically it could hide but you say this isn't possible. Can you explain why not? My astronomical knowledge isn't great and i would like it explained.

There are no dark planets, Brown dwarfs are just as visible to naked eye as the moon is if it was anywhere near us.

The sun shines its light on us and the planets in our solar system, with our own naked eyes we can see 5 planets.

NASA put out an interview on YouTube which talks about New Horizons and how Eris is closer to earth than Pluto and at the same time is beyond Pluto. I'd like to know if someone else has heard this also.

yes,

the two planets orbits cross.

I don't get the significance?

What it has to do with Nibiru?

even more confused.

I guess you could say, Nibiru, some call it Planet X.

Planet X became Pluto when it was discovered so I guess one may confuse the 2.

Planet x is a label for any unknown planet that are theorized by astronomers .

I'd love to believe that there's something to Nibiru

Why?

The idea of Nibiru is that passes close to earth or impacts earth,

Why would anyone in their right mind love for all life on earth to die?

From what i understand of the stories Nibiru only comes close to colliding with earth once every so many millenia. Its extraordinarily rare. Some attribute Nibiru to the cause of the ice age 10k yrs ago and the end of the dinosaurs before that.

It creates some havoc but not ELEs every time.

According to stories our planet was seeded by Nibiru and the occupants of that planet. I would love to actually have a conversation with non humans besides the animal variety.

The significance of Erdris or whatever its called, is that NASA states that its on an elliptical orbit exactly like Sitchin said of Nibiru but is supposedly out in the Kepler Belt. Then flips and says New Horizons will be past Pluto (as in closer to the Kepler Belt) when viewing Erdris though it would be closer to Erdris if New Horizons was on earth.

That's some serious doublespeak. Have you heard this?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

From what i understand of the stories Nibiru only comes close to colliding with earth once every so many millenia. Its extraordinarily rare. Some attribute Nibiru to the cause of the ice age 10k yrs ago and the end of the dinosaurs before that.

Nibiru was a misinterpreted idea Sitchin created after thinking he could read cuneiform tablets.

its on a 3600 year orbit.

Anything else is just more nonsense others have created using Sitchins ideas and incorporating their own fantasy.

Some attribute Nibiru to the cause of the ice age 10k yrs ago

The cause of the ice age 10000 years ago?

This is exactly what I mean with nonsense.

Its agreed upon that the last ice age ended around 10000-11000 years ago and its argues to have lasted anywhere between 12000-28000 years.

Stories about Nibiru rely on people not checking things that many wont know unless they specialize in certain subjects.

The significance of Erdris or whatever its called, is that NASA states that its on an elliptical orbit exactly like Sitchin said of Nibiru but is supposedly out in the Kepler Belt.

yes, how is it significant that one person says a planet will enter the inner solar system every 3600 years compared to NASA saying Eris and Pluto's orbits will cross at certain points in their orbits due to Eris' elliptical orbit?

Then flips and says New Horizons will be past Pluto (as in closer to the Kepler Belt) when viewing Erdris though it would be closer to Erdris if New Horizons was on earth. That's some serious doublespeak. Have you heard this?

If you could find a transcript of this or where and when it was said and by whom in NASA then maybe some clarification can be made.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think you can add the USA to the list since I am sure the imminent arrival of Nibiru and the Nibblers* must have featured on something like Coast to Coastor n a newspaper like National Enquirer

There have been no official annoucements by any govt about Nibiru, for the simple reason its entirely ficticious. Seriously!

* inhabitants of Nibiru

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

I think you can add the USA to the list since I am sure the imminent arrival of Nibiru and the Nibblers* must have featured on something like Coast to Coastor n a newspaper like National Enquirer

There have been no official annoucements by any govt about Nibiru, for the simple reason its entirely ficticious. Seriously!

* inhabitants of Nibiru

Don't you know those are the "hot sheets"? The NYTimes and Washington Post are just tabloids.

edit on 5-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

yes, how is it significant that one person says a planet will enter the inner solar system every 3600 years compared to NASA saying Eris and Pluto's orbits will cross at certain points in their orbits due to Eris' elliptical orbit?

If you could find a transcript of this or where and when it was said and by whom in NASA then maybe some clarification can be made.

I'll see if i can find it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I thought Nibiru was the concoction of a Old lady from Minnesota ?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Eris flyby

This is an article that stated what was in the yt i found.

But that’s not the only object New Horizons will study during the mission extension. As it travels to 2014 MU69, the spacecraft will be observing about two dozen other objects located in the Kuiper Belt. That includes Eris, the second largest dwarf planet in the region after Pluto. "We can take pictures of Eris, even though we’re further from it than we would be if we had stayed on Earth," John Spencer, a New Horizons team member and scientist at the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado, told The Verge. "But we’re looking at it from a unique angle you could never see from Earth, because the Earth is so close to the Sun."

You can see how that appears to be doublespeak.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Update. This was on the fourth of July. Two Light Sources. One in the east and one in the west.

The phenomenon continues.
WSO - Skies are JUST NOT RIGHT - Plus, Magnetic Pressure from Dark Side Continues

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Why do you think this is doublespeak? Makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Why do you think this is doublespeak? Makes sense to me.

Ok the Kuiper Belt is where?

They're saying Eris is past the Kuiper Belt which is past Pluto. How is Eris closer to Earth than Pluto? That doesn't make sense to me.

Explain it please.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Update. This was on the fourth of July. Two Light Sources. One in the east and one in the west.

The phenomenon continues.
WSO - Skies are JUST NOT RIGHT - Plus, Magnetic Pressure from Dark Side Continues

Did you look up at the sky at any point whatsoever on the 4th and see two light sources yourself?

No? didn't think so.

Nearly 8 billion other people didn't either.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

OK. The planets in our solar system do not line out from the Sun in a nice straight line. New Horizons is currently approaching Pluto, Eris is on the other side of the Sun, nearly at the apogee of it's elliptical orbit so it's a long, long way away from Pluto. Does that help?

You could always look up Eris' orbit.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

OK. The planets in our solar system do not line out from the Sun in a nice straight line. New Horizons is currently approaching Pluto, Eris is on the other side of the Sun, nearly at the apogee of it's elliptical orbit so it's a long, long way away from Pluto. Does that help?

You could always look up Eris' orbit.

I have but it wasn't helpful.

So is this planet the one that is reflecting the sunlight making it appear as though there are two light sources?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

No. Eris is not a planet and can't be seen with the naked eye at night, let alone daytime.

Sundogs and reflections off clouds.

If there was some celestial body next to the sun do you not think that everyone on the planet would see it? Not just some random idiots on YouTube?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

No. Eris is not a planet and can't be seen with the naked eye at night, let alone daytime.

Sundogs and reflections off clouds.

If there was some celestial body next to the sun do you not think that everyone on the planet would see it? Not just some random idiots on YouTube?

First.. some of those vids have no clouds to reflect off of. Second i know what a sundog looks like. Third if it can't be seen in daylight or at night or with the naked eye then what is it that's being seen?

I've seen it for myself not just yt. Obviously there's a planet reflecting off the sun, but i don't know my astronomy well enough to know which planet hence my question.

Don't go off on an assumption please. I never said it was Nibiru. You said it was by the sun... so that lends credence to the dual sun theory if its a dark planet reflecting the sun. The moon and other planets do it so why not Eris?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Reminds me of the Edda: "and the sun will birth a child".

But then I had to giggle a lot. Sunflares, sunhalos, overexposure and idiots still trying to figure out how the lenses of their smartphones work...

There's a full eclipse ahead this summer and if you can't see it by then it's probably not there (yet).

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I didn't mention Niburu at all.

Why not Eris? Well, probably because it's elliptical orbit round the Sun puts it at anywhere from 3.4 to 8.9 BILLION MILES from the Earth so that is why not. It's not rocket science, is it?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I didn't mention Niburu at all.

Why not Eris? Well, probably because it's elliptical orbit round the Sun puts it at anywhere from 3.4 to 8.9 BILLION MILES from the Earth so that is why not. It's not rocket science, is it?

Remember this stuff fascinates me but i'm not an expert. I have to ask because i don't know so yes to me it is rocket science.

I can discuss some subjects rationally and with great intelligence... other subjects i look like an idiot. Astronomy and math are my idiot subjects. Still astronomy fascinates me so i ask my stupid questions.

I'm just lucky some of you decide to answer

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Fair enough. Maths baffles me too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join