It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X or Project Blue Beam? Two Suns? Two Light Sources in the Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Note; This is not a "Quick browse through thread." I did not know where to post this one.

This is a thread that will need careful analysis. I understand skeptics, I am still skeptic myself. But keep an open mind because something is definitely not quite right in our world.

For the past couple of weeks I've been keeping an eye on a strange phenomenon in the sky. Double light sources, or double suns, or strange colored sunsets with a reddish hue. I noticed the Facebook feed on people talking about the weird sky with creepy colors. I saw it myself and I also thought it was odd. Not only that, but the sun seems to be setting more towards to NN west, rather than N West West. (This may or may not mean anything, but I wanted to point out that observation which I found odd. Aside from all the chemtrails and planes flying over my head.) Don't tell me they don't "exist" when I see them for myself with my own eyes. As many do, while others try to tell them "nothing is there."

But denial will only take you so far, until it sneaks up behind you in a surprise.

The Below Videos show two separate light sources in opposite directions. What the hell? The theory however, is either blue beam, chemtrail effect, or it actually IS an approaching system.

I was told awhile back, to watch out for signs of red skies. Even the bible said that there would be signs in the heavens. keep in mind though, this is not to raise alarms, nor a doomsday thread. It is more about discussing the current anomalies occurring in the here and NOW, and try and arrive at an explanation.

I am no expert, I do not claim nor pretend to know what is going on in this field, but what i do know is, this is definitely not normal, and I have a huge feeling that we are being distracted from something extremely BIG.

Been observing this the past couple of weeks, mind you, I am not a long time Nibiru or planet x researcher. (I tried to avoid the topic like a plague.) But certain events... drew my attention.

But there is more. let's take a look at space weather.

WSO - Does Magnetic Pressure Indicate 2nd Star in our Solar System?

The above image ^ is from the below video displaying the "Live meteors" software. Possible UFO activity in record numbers? Whats going on here?

However, why do I think it can be Project Blue beam? because NASA has been doing some testing recently (video below by secureteam10). Ironically while these strange anomalies are occurring.
NASA Testing MOCK-UP Alien Invasion? 7/1/17

On the other hand, then there is this finding on NASA blocking or trying to censor something within SOHO. Which raises questions.

There is something happening in our skies while we are being distracted. I think it's time to start looking up.

Thoughts ATS? have you been noticing weird skies lately?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I think you'll find that Secureteam 10 have posted so many fake videos that it's pretty much a definite hoax bin for any post that references them.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Secureteam10 is NOT the only source.

edit on nd2017000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 02 Jul 2017 04:42:53 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Jul 2017 04:42:53 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I work outside every day in a place that averages 11 hours of sunlight annually.

I see nothing of what you speak of.

edit on 2/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Depends on location. I have seen it myself for the past 2 weeks. I live closer to the southern hemisphere of the Globe. I am not sure how it is for those in the U.S.

However people IN the U.S have been recording the anomalies, which is shown in the OP. You havent seen it, but many already have and recorded them.

Edit: IF and that is a big IF, this thing is real, it will become more apparent during the next few months. But I still think it is Blue beam. (I just have a hard time believing in planet X.) And technology exists to create massive holograms. This is not far fetched:

Michael Jackson Hologram.

edit on nd2017000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 02 Jul 2017 03:57:47 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Jul 2017 03:57:47 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I'm in the Southern Hemisphere as well.

Anything visible to the naked eye will be easily spotted by the thousands of amatuer astronomers looking at the sky every day.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Then I suspect Project Blue beam in that case. It could explain why it is visible to some, and not to others. Possible different testing grounds. But Im interested to see if others in ATS have seen these anomalies. perhaps some drone footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer I think chr0naut meant that it is almost impossible an event which is covered by secureteam10 to be anything but hoax.

However you present the idea well and objectively, and I am in waiting to see what a ATS meteorologists and astro-physicists have to say on the topic. I guess there is natural explanation to all of this. If not... well, that is going to be odd, extremely odd.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

This is a thread that will need careful analysis.

no it wont

the premise of the OP is utter twaddle - its that simple

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The pollution where I live gives us the most beautiful color sunsets.

Perhaps the second light in the sky is a sun dog? I've seen them a few times...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Unlike the us, some countries (like Russia) actually tell their citizens what's going on.

We're kept in the dark because only the "elites" plan to survive while other countries prepare to save as many citizens as they can.

Or so i've heard...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Secureteam10 is NOT the only source. You just proved you did not read the thread nor browse the sources or what they are saying. You contributed NOTHING except a character assasination attempt on a single source.

Fact: The anomalies ARE happening. And I witnessed them for MYSELF. So it is not based on a blind belief. And I know full well that the government hires trolls to try and discredit valid info. So, your opinion is not a fact. It is, just an opinion.

OK sorry.

I wasn't denigrating the other video's, nor anything you said. It's just it doesn't help your case to include known fakers.

I'm also in the Southern Hemisphere (New Zealand) and haven't seen any double light sources or even particularly red sunsets.

New Zealand (known as the land of the long white cloud) makes its own micro-environment so perhaps that explains why I mightn't have seen anything weird. I have seen the Southern Lights and do a little astronomy.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: SoulSurfer I think chr0naut meant that it is almost impossible an event which is covered by secureteam10 to be anything but hoax.

However you present the idea well and objectively, and I am in waiting to see what a ATS meteorologists and astro-physicists have to say on the topic. I guess there is natural explanation to all of this. If not... well, that is going to be odd, extremely odd.

This is the type of post I am looking for. Hopefully they come and add their thoughts as well as truthful observations. Whatever it is that is occurring, is not normal. But what is it? It simply needs more observation.

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

This is a thread that will need careful analysis.

no it wont

the premise of the OP is utter twaddle - its that simple

Thank you for contributing nothing. Your opinion is also utter twaddle. There is the door. It is that simple.

-Soul

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Project blue beam may account for some things but when it comes right down to real aliens... if they exist we'll know.

You can't touch a hologram unless they've turned earth into a global holodeck.

Personally i think they will stage a fake alien invasion before the real aliens arrive.

This will cause us to fight and fear the real ets so that tptb can stay in charge. I think they're afraid of humanity advancing beyond the control of tptb.

Of course the alternative is that this is all one huge mind# to enslave the human race and destroy any semblance of our current society.

There have been those who have said as much and it's been insinuated just how far they'd go to take control.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Secureteam10 is NOT the only source. You just proved you did not read the thread nor browse the sources or what they are saying. You contributed NOTHING except a character assasination attempt on a single source.

Fact: The anomalies ARE happening. And I witnessed them for MYSELF. So it is not based on a blind belief. And I know full well that the government hires trolls to try and discredit valid info. So, your opinion is not a fact. It is, just an opinion.

OK sorry.

I wasn't denigrating the other video's, nor anything you said. It's just it doesn't help your case to include known fakers.

No harm no foul.

I know everything should be taken as a grain of salt. And not everyone holds the truth. Some people get it right while they also get it wrong sometimes. (The bullseye is missed alot until it actually hit's the center.)

If you understand what i mean, then you understand why I used his video. It is one of the cases where he actually posted a real story.

NASA is putting on a colorful light show in the sky 2015

I used this as an example of how Holograms can be used in the sky. (Which gives validity to the conspiracy theory project blue beam. The technology is real.)

based on this premise, it makes me wonder how far did they take this technology, and is it being tested? if not then what is it that me and others are seeing?

There is also the story of an artificial sun being created. But why even bring up the idea of an artificial sun? What is it's purpose? is something happening to the current sun?

Let there be light: Germans switch on 'largest artificial sun'

I'm just throwing out possibilities, based on real stories and connections. But hopefully we arrive at some answers. All I know for sure, is that we live in interesting times.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Last I checked... Sun dogs dont give out rays. because the sun dog is simply a reflection, it is impossible for it to have the same rays of the sun.

Watch from 2:28 minutes forward:

Screenshots 2 Different light sources giving out rays.
This one is from facing one side

This one facing the opposite side.

THIS is a sun dog (below)

a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

yes, I share in some of this theory. Who was it that said that a UFO invasion would bring in a new world order? a false flag on an epic scale? just a theory for now. But keep watching the skies. Interesting times are here.
edit on nd2017000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 02 Jul 2017 04:47:00 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Jul 2017 04:47:00 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

They're called anti-crepuscular rays..

Crepuscular rays appear to converge on the sun, anticrepuscular or antisolar rays converge in the opposite direction and you must have your back to the sun or sunset point to see them. They appear to converge towards the antisolar point, the point on the sky sphere directly opposite the sun.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

And your last image is not a sun dog, this is a sun dog..

I think you have a lot more research to do..

edit on 2/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/7/17 by Chadwickus because: Better source

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Notice how those three sun dogs allign together without a cloud covering them?

The ones I posted are BEHIND the clouds and directly opposing one another. Not in the straight line like the one you posted.

This would be West (Example)

This would be East (Example)

Directly in front of you there is a light source. Directly behind you, a second light source. In the one you posted, I only need to face one direction and see them to take the picture.
edit on nd2017000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 02 Jul 2017 04:54:16 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Jul 2017 04:54:16 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

yes, I share in some of this theory. Who was it that said that a UFO invasion would bring in a new world order? a false flag on an epic scale? just a theory for now. But keep watching the skies. Interesting times are here.

Kissinger and Reagan are the first to come to mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

There is no second light source, it's the clouds catching the setting/rising sunlight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join