It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not saying I saw a Mermaid, but yeah I think I did!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spit69

Did you see it's eyes face or arms?

What was the head shaped like?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
so uhh why didn't you film the mermaids if you filmed dolphins right before?

perhaps you mentioned it in the wall of text?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He did mention why.

Think about it. We have a million reports of Bigfoot from nearly every culture on Earth but not one corpse to study. It's almost a myth.

And that's just an ape that lives on land.

We discover hundreds of new ocean species every year. The ocean is mostly unreachable to us still except in the right conditions we can take a quick look around.

Look I'm a skeptic at Heart but I also recognize we don't know everything either.

I don't know of Bigfoot or any merfolk being real. I don't see how it could be real. But I actually don't know either way. I have doubts.

I'd like to know more.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The head face seemed human like but it had long wet hair. Almost like girl but again it was in a flash. to: muzzleflash

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I can't express how fast this occurred. It would have been like catching a lighting strike on camera
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You may have seen a mermaid; seems at least one other person has...

One hot and sunny summer afternoon,i saw a strange half human creature swimming horizontally through and against the oncoming ocean waves at nantasket beach,as my mother walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at,when i was around 5yrs old...

Mermaid Post on ATS

After asking some questions, his reply was...

It was a human sized man who appeared to be half fish or shark,with a row of fins running down the middle of his back,kind of like the gill man monster from the movie,creature from the black lagoon,only with a more human looking face.This man/fish did'nt look like a mermaid and it was swimming rather quickly about 70 feet out in front of me from left to righ,horizontally through the oncoming waves, which were around 3 feet high and i doubt any human could do that.Even then,i knew what i was looking at was'nt human and even now i can still see it in my minds eye.It was definitely burnt into my memory,which is photographic anyways...

More of his reply

And here is a thread I did about Mermaids back in 2012:

Is This Proof of Mermaids?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spit69

Go back.
Just hang out there.

Be peaceful and think towards "it". Send it a psychic message.

Go back a few times.
This is going to eat away at you until you get to the bottom of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I've bought enough snakeoil.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spit69
The head face seemed human like but it had long wet hair. Almost like girl but again it was in a flash. to: muzzleflash

Was it colored green or bluish?
Rather than normal human colors?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spit69

I'm not so sure you can say that you seen a mermaid when you admit to only catching a glimpse from the corner of your eye.

Most victims of robberies can't fully identify their attacker but you seem to think that you seen a mermaid in a split second, not calling you a liar but I am saying that you didn't see a mermaid.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I've bought enough snakeoil.

You can entertain a story without buying anything.

I just got done talking to two Mormon missionaries for about 5 min. I was nice to them. I didn't buy anything. They saw I was in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

The mind is designed to fill in blanks. The mind will search for the closest matches and start filling in the empty spots.

It's a natural mechanism.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm not saying I believe in mermaids, or merfolk to be PC, but honestly....people are so quick to say nope. No way, but who knows what is undiscovered in the ocean.

Maybe they exist. Probably not, but I'm open minded. The sea is a vast, unexplored place afterall.

Maybe they are an alien race that isn't even natural to our world?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ok, i am not thinking i am a whack job. 2 or 3 days ago I was commenting in a thread...just like this. I came back to banter some more and poof, it was gone. I figured a mod deleted it...for no reason or something.

Now its back, as if nothing happened, but a bit different.

What is going on. Am i having psychic dreams? Mandela Effect?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh the hugemanatee.

Not a mermaid.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Mandela Effect?

Two different posters with two completely different stories, yea, Mandela effect.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
ok, i am not thinking i am a whack job. 2 or 3 days ago I was commenting in a thread...just like this. I came back to banter some more and poof, it was gone. I figured a mod deleted it...for no reason or something.

Now its back, as if nothing happened, but a bit different.

What is going on. Am i having psychic dreams? Mandela Effect?

What was the topic of the thread 2 or 3 days ago?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There are a ton of odd things that are NOT supposed to exist, but people have reported them, and in many cases have reported them to their own detriment. Usually there is nothing to be gained, so suffice it to say, the people are reporting strange things because they don't know better not to, since they are just reporting what they saw.

Today I think almost anything is possible. The universe we live in and the world as well are subject to a LOT of unknowns. Those unknowns are a likely source for the unexplained to happen and be seen.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I dont remember exactly, but very similar if not exactly the same. It was a different poster tho, he dropped string and saw a mermaid, he also said he had schitzophrenia.

I was once told I used to be a mermaid by a psychic a couple years ago. I started a thread about it...here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
There are a ton of odd things that are NOT supposed to exist, but people have reported them, and in many cases have reported them to their own detriment. Usually there is nothing to be gained, so suffice it to say, the people are reporting strange things because they don't know better not to, since they are just reporting what they saw.

Today I think almost anything is possible. The universe we live in and the world as well are subject to a LOT of unknowns. Those unknowns are a likely source for the unexplained to happen and be seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join