It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a break from political fighting, and watch a Corgi vs Chicken instead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's the natural herding instinct of the Corgi combined with the playfulness of a puppy. These combine when she is out in the yard with the chicken and duck, which makes for a joyful time. Well, maybe not so much for the duck....

Sometimes, you just gotta laugh!

edit on 7/1/2017 by Krakatoa because: Fixed the title

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I actually think the chicken was enjoying that. It was actually waiting for the dog to do that. The duck looked like it was going to go flip the dog over. I think it was into playing the game too.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ducks and geese are mean.

They have no sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Loved it. See how the dog let the chicken respond. The duck ruined the game

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That is just too cute!
We've been enjoying watching baby raccoons lately. We have a mama that has four little ones. I wish I could get a video of their antics but they are usually out and about at night so we settle for watching them on the security camera.
Thanks for a lovely chuckle!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The dog was protecting herself from the chicken's beak to prevent accidents while playing, but she knew that that motherf*****ggoose had a mean snap in store.

That was cute.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Better watch out for that duck!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

HAHA the duck is the fun police! Reminds me of my cat Buffy I had and how anytime I was playing with my dog Rosco she would run and attack him for NO reason! Yup the fun police is what I called her.

This was cute and that corgi is adorable!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Damn you duck !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That's pretty funny!

The chicken was having fun with the dog, else she would have run away. Chickens are like that sometimes.

The duck, on the other hand, was pissed. He was chasing that dog off his buddy. Head down, neck arched and running like that is a drake attack! LOL. Ducks can't hurt ya, and they're some goofy barnyard pals. Comical even when mad.

Geese can't really hurt ya either, but Swans are a different story!! I got the crap kicked out of me by a swan once as a kid.

top topics

join