It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACK PRISONERS Helped HILLARY CLINTON Learn Some Things.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
June 30, 2017

It was often noted during Hillary's 3 failed Presidential campaigns, that she was very sympathetic to the struggles of Black America. Even though she was raised in lily-white Park Ridge, Illinois, and graduated from predominantly white Yale University...Hillary was able to mimic Black dialect fairly well, when she needed votes.

Today, I think I found out why. While living in the Arkansas Governors Mansion, she became "friends" with the Black Prisoners who worked there, and tended to her needs. She writes...

“When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs,” Clinton writes. She adds that most of the workers were convicted murderers, and that she became friends with “a few of them.. African-American men in their thirties, who had already served 12 to 18 years of their sentences.”

Full Story: www.newsweek.com...

IMO, Hillary's "exposure" to Black Male Prisoners, increased her empathy for people in need, and also gave her the ability to speak with an African-American dialect.

As this ATS thread shows, Hillary Rodham Clinton became very fond of the Black/A.A. race from that point forward.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mystery Solved!

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/1/2017 by carewemust because: punctuation adjustment, as suggested by "missed_gear".

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
She may have learned from black murderers but she cannot relate to regular black people that well. All she did was learn how to trick people into believing she is of their kind. Hillary is not of anyone's kind, she seems to feel she is at the top and does not have to listen to anyone she does not want to, not even Bill.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But I bet she'll adapt to prison life easier, don't cha think?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously though.

It may well have taught her the benefits of having access to slave labor. Since we know how she likes to make crap up, (Like being shot at by snipers) I very much doubt any prison would send all of their murderers to work at the Governors Mansion.

It stands to reason that they would send their less violent prisoners such as those in jail for smoking weed.

I can see clearly how she may have taken to these individuals. But really? Who would send their most dangerous prisoners to work on the Gov's mansion.

More lies from the Witch.

P

edit on 30/6/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
While I think many black men in prison could have some very good lessons to share, you can be sure Hillary didn't learn a damn thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Epic Troll..

enuff said

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"tended to her needs"

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't know. I imagine the Tradition is based off the Governors Mansion using slave labor. Anything to save a buck I guess.

Other than that I don't get the point of this topic.

I actually have a more difficult time believing that she was able to sympathize with people from getting to know them.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She cant relate to anyone that well. For someone who has "some black friends" she didnt mind labeling them all as super predators. She is a hack who will say / do anything to obtain power.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I know some would recoil at the thought, but back in the day Hillary wasn't half bad looking.

I'm sure she got to know some of those boys during her stay, possible even 2 or 3 at a time.

Still, if all shes got is being mounted by a few brothers serving 10 to 20, she isn't any more "cultured" than any other ivy league white woman.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Webster Hubbell would agree...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I know some would recoil at the thought, but back in the day Hillary wasn't half bad looking.

I'm sure she got to know some of those boys during her stay, possible even 2 or 3 at a time.

Still, if all shes got is being mounted by a few brothers serving 10 to 20, she isn't any more "cultured" than any other ivy league white woman.

Hillary was doable, just not likeable.

I think that's why she became what she is.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 30, 2017
Even though she was raised in Lily-white Park Ridge, Illinois,...

and graduated from Lily-white Yale University...

-CareWeMust

Would you care to drop the "lily-" in front of the non-capitalized white in your post, or just instead add the word 'Tar-' in front of the word capitalized word Black?

It is quite offensive to read, even as a non-white but;

I am sure you will capitalize "White Water" whenever you can.

Now to what I can read through:

She has a like mind, that of a criminal. Birds of a feather etal.

edit on 30-6-2017 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I think she became like she is because she tried to reach the top of what has always been the dirtiest, nastiest, most deceptive and underhanded game of all time. Plus it's always been a game played and controlled mostly by Men.

A woman who's trying to become the Top Dog in such a game would have to be dirtier than the dirtiest and nastier than the nastiest among those already in that game.

She didn't realize that there just happened to be someone even worse than that and he took it from her.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

comical....

Bill was HRC's puppet from the get go...

Ask folks in Arkansas who was the

dirtier than the dirtiest and nastier than the nastiest among those already in that game.

back in the day

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
No matter how you look at it, the woman is scum.

She admits to having no issue using basically slave labor to have a nice homestead.

Is this the 1860's?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think she became like she is because she tried to reach the top of what has always been the dirtiest, nastiest, most deceptive and underhanded game of all time. Plus it's always been a game played and controlled mostly by Men.

A woman who's trying to become the Top Dog in such a game would have to be dirtier than the dirtiest and nastier than the nastiest among those already in that game.

She didn't realize that there just happened to be someone even worse than that and he took it from her.

I agree.
I think she thought it was all her, and then Obama came along and snatched it from her.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Of course she is. I thought I was pretty clear about that as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Generally, prisoners who work outside the gates, are minimum custody non violent offenders. I doubt any convicted murderers were working at the governor's mansion. There's just too much liability to have violent or sexual offenders working out in public.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Obama took her Nomination within her own party but not her Presidency.

Not quite the same thing as that only deals with those who are within that circle not everyone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join