It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACK PRISONERS Helped HILLARY CLINTON Learn Some Things.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good points. It stands to reason that Hillary needs to invent more exciting material for her next book. The past books bombed royally. I read that Hillary stuck one publisher with $4.3 million dollars, because the publisher couldn't earn back all the money it advanced her.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
While I think many black men in prison could have some very good lessons to share, you can be sure Hillary didn't learn a damn thing.

At least nothing suitable for re-print in a family oriented book.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Generally, prisoners who work outside the gates, are minimum custody non violent offenders. I doubt any convicted murderers were working at the governor's mansion. There's just too much liability to have violent or sexual offenders working out in public.

Some of the worst Violent and Sexual offenders in the Governors Mansion probably weren't the prisoners in the first place. The prisoners were probably more afraid of what the people they worked for were doing.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah..if you look at the women who reached "the top" in the Obama administration, or the DNC, each of them is facing potential legal issues...or were canned outright..like Debbie Wazzerman Schultz was.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary Clinton screwed over Black Communities multiple times.

edit on 7/1/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Reaching the Top of the DNC isn't the same as being President though. The DNC is just one party.

I mean Clinton actually made it all the way to Sec. of State which is pretty far up there. But still isn't Top of the Game. It's not even a position that requires being elected.

Name a woman who's made Vice Pres. or Pres. so far in American Politics???

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

You mean she improved upon their techniques, so that she didn't get caught, like they did? Food 4 thought for sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: c2oden

I think she became like she is because she tried to reach the top of what has always been the dirtiest, nastiest, most deceptive and underhanded game of all time. Plus it's always been a game played and controlled mostly by Men.

A woman who's trying to become the Top Dog in such a game would have to be dirtier than the dirtiest and nastier than the nastiest among those already in that game.

She didn't realize that there just happened to be someone even worse than that and he took it from her.

I agree.
I think she thought it was all her, and then Obama came along and snatched it from her.

The Presidency was "snatched" from Hillary 3 times. Obama was the middle guy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Name a woman who's made Vice Pres. or Pres. so far in American Politics???

SUSAN ROSS. scandal.wikia.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm sure plantation owners learned a lot from their slaves, too.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hillary doesn't have any sympathy for Bills black son . ....guess the violent black prisoners are better then her black step son.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
"I''ve got my hot sauce in my purse!!"

Condescending wench.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Hillary doesn't have any sympathy for Bills black son . ....guess the violent black prisoners are better then her black step son.

Hillary has shown an affinity for fellow law-breakers. In 1975, she got a child-rapist off, even though she felt he was guilty..

"In the recording, Clinton indicated she believed her client was indeed guilty. Heard laughing, she said the polygraph test he managed to pass "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs."

Story: www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join