It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Became Flesh, And Dwelt Among Us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
The bible became flesh?

SHOOT IT, IT MIGHT BE GOOD EATIN'

pew pew

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Listen, the Bible is not the Word. The Bible is written by dozens of men. They signed their names.

The Bible talks about the Word. I dont care what your satanist fake Israeli support group says. They are evil. God did not read a printed and published book to create the world. He SPOKE.

The Word is the vibration of existence. The waves of creation, the Holy Spirit; the voice of God.

Wake up. Grow up. Its okay to offend you using your own religion. Which reminds me, there was never, absolutely NEVER a Hebrew named Jesus either. It is not a Hebrew name. Who are you following? Men, thats who.

You people are all the same. Fakes, phonies. You wont say YAHWEH, and murmur "Jersurs" hesitantly as if you know you are wrong.

Who is this generic God the Churchians embrace? A generic title that can apply to whoever recieved your praise. Mostly the preacher, and Satan, as far as I can see... Show me the name YAHWEH on your church walls. Show me it in your texts. You offend me. Leave my religion.

edit on 30-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Listen, the Bible is not the Word. The Bible is written by dozens of men. They signed their names.

The Bible talks about the Word. I dont care what your satanist fake Israeli support group says. They are evil. God did not read a printed and published book to create the world. He SPOKE.

The Word is the vibration of existence. The waves of creation, the Holy Spirit; the voice of God.

Wake up. Grow up. Its okay to offend you using your own religion. Which reminds me, there was never, absolutely NEVER a Hebrew named Jesus either. It is not a Hebrew name. Who are you following? Men, thats who.

You people are all the same. Fakes, phonies. You wont say YAHWEH, and murmur "Jersurs" hesitantly as if you know you are wrong.

Who is this generic God the Churchians embrace? A generic title that can apply to whoever recieved your praise. Mostly the preacher, and Satan, as far as I can see... Show me the name YAHWEH on your church walls. Show me it in your texts. You offend me. Leave my religion.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures

God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

edit on 30-6-2017 by Belcastro because: Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Belcastro because: Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Belcastro Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Then why was there waters laying loose in heaven and on the earth in Genesis 1:2-8 when Prov 8:23-24 teaches us in chronological order that the earth was made before water and that water was found in fountains only after there was a depth to heaven decreed?

edit on 30-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

How many different, using only the term gospel (singular), gospels(plural) can you find in the AV Bible?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

originally posted by: badw0lf
The bible became flesh?

SHOOT IT, IT MIGHT BE GOOD EATIN'

pew pew

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

You need to go and read the further revelation and expounding given to and by Paul in 1 Cor 11. It was all symbolism.
edit on 30-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The World of God is Christ, not The Bible. The Bible is called The Scriptures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join