It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel's open-door policy hits German economy as 99% of migrants STILL don't have a job

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think we need a refugee crisis forum.

I'm not sure how accurate this and I don't know much about the express.

Express.co.uk

German companies have hired less than 100 refugees despite the arrival of more than a million into the country last year.

Mrs Merkel is currently fighting for her political career after her open-door policy provoked a humiliating political backlash in regional elections two weeks ago.

She summoned the bosses of Germany's biggest companies to Berlin to explain their lack of action as she tried to deflect blame onto them.

What did they expect?

Don't speak the language, different culture, more than likely not equiped with the proper skillsets...

Now she is facing backlash? No kidding. Here I thought everything was propaganda and this was a great idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sadly enough I don´t think she is fighting for her political career... they did the same thing here in germany like in the USA last year and let someone run against Merkel that is even more retarded und unlikeable. Your Hillary is our Schulz ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152

Since you are in Germany can you give us an update on what's actually happening on the ground?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I can only say....

**As you sow so shall you reap.**

She sowed ....

And now is the harvest ...
edit on 29-6-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Regarding refugees? I live in NRW in a village with about 10.000 people near Aachen and I didn´t see any refugee whatsoever. I think the only time I seen some of them is when a pack of 10 refugee-like persons were shopping at a supermarket.

So I only hear from the media that the situation is bad and guess that actually could be the case in bigger cities. But Berlin for example has always been a #hole so I doubt they can have much impact there.

Idk what to say ...for me personally nothing has changed after the migrant influx.

edit on 29-6-2017 by Whatever08152 because: typos

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

thanks for the info

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Like Obama said, they Just Need Jobs, then they'll stop raping and pillaging the natives!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
heres the thing people dont understand. There is NO integration.....EVER.

if you have never lived in a foreign country and tried to learn their language you just have no clue how difficult it is even if you actually WANT it. you have to understand, most of these people have ZERO interest in anything that is uniquely german.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Your welcome.

I should add however that I may not be the best person to ask because I don´t go out much these days and hate most of humanity anyways. I bet other people have different experiences.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Friend of mine stationed in Europe all over Europe said he sees them everywhere but has never personally had a negative experience, has heard a lot about it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
less than 100 out of over a million are statistics plausible to only a few....
same headlines about Sweden in a couple of months.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Any German company that hires a refugee will have to create Islamic Prayer Rooms and get used to the strict requirements for stopping work and praying every few hours

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The Express is Britain's second-worst newspaper, and prints any old crap. Seriously, it prints lies, sometimes deliberately and sometimes because it doesn't check stuff - and in journalism, that's often the same thing. Not only that, but the paper makes no bones about the fact that it is anti-Europe. So, a biased bottom-of-the-barrel tabloid with a poor reputation for accuracy. Not looking promising for this story, is it?

Unfair? OK, let's get specific.

When you eventually track down the Express's source for this story (via the embedded links in the article linked in the OP) you find that the source is called "Speisa.se". As the domain indicates, it's a Swedish-language site. This, perhaps conveniently, means the source for the Express's story will be unfamiliar to UK readers.

Speisa.se is listed on this Swedish viral-checker website as - SURPRISE! - an outlet that publishes outright lies.

Description (via Google translation):

[Speisa.se is a] conspiratorial blog, as with headlines like "A former CIA agent on his deathbed reveals what he knows about UFO's and aliens" and "Could the Bilderberg Group pray behind the Ebola outbreak?" Sets a sensation legalistic tone.

Feeling encouraged yet?

Here is a detailed takedown (Swedish language) of a Speisa.se story which claimed that Sweden was suffering from so much immigration that it would be designated as a "developing country" by the year 2030. This pack of lies was published by Speisa in 2010, and (according to the viral-checkers) was still being passed around as though it was true four years later (in 2014).

So, funnily enough, the 2010 story is a bit like the one we're discussing, which was published in September 2016 and still being discussed nine months later.

Let's weigh up what we've learned so far, shall we.

On the one hand, perhaps Speisa.se is a reliable source and was telling the truth in the case of the story that started this thread. And perhaps the Express diligently checked its sources, verified the necessary facts, and made a well-informed and completely sincere editorial decision to inform its readers of what it had learned. And perhaps every serious news source on the planet apart from Speisa.se and the Express decided to censor or ignore this important story.

On the other hand...

You be the judge.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yup, that story is completely fabricated. Sorry op.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yeah, sorry OP - I wasn't in any way having a dig at you, personally. You yourself said you didn't know much about the Express. I hope you don't feel demoralised. The editorial staff of the Express are the ones who ought to be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I think we need a refugee crisis forum.

And I think you folks need a slap on your head to prevent the next crisis.

In short: refugees are not allowed to work for a very long time.

When refugees want to work in Germany
Thousands of refugees are suing Germany

And that's the story.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Wow the focus of Merkel's policies seems to be very off. # all the people being raped and beaten... we need to get this migrants jobs!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Nope, more curious than anything

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The "everything for free" life is what brings them here. Mad old broad Merkel knew this, but her migrant rape fantasies for her and German woman generally caused her to ignore it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Politicians don;t bring in refugees for jobs or for compassion - they bring them in for votes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join