It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The conspiracy of the rulers, monarchs, feudalist, and such, throughout our known history have always been a religious act. The reason behind is that the ones in power owe their dominance over the world to the labor and support(willful or forceful) of the lower classes. Thus their primary chore in daily business was and still is to keep this submission active.

Since tribal times chiefs and the ones in power realized that the easiest way to submit a person to your will is to shake him emotionally, crate a conditions which he/she can't refuse. The one way to do this is by fear. The fear however can be overcome by a strong personality, that's why in most cases inspiration and elevated ideas are/were used instead of pure personal or social harassment.

Fear is a negative principle, and as every living being humans have subconscious defense mechanism to stand their ground and endure the harshness of the environment they are in. Thus when fear is introduced, this mechanism is activated, this by itself fear is not practical solution for reaching the goals of the ones in power. It is harder to rule people when they are in defensive mode. That us how "the positive rule" took place.

The positive energy of love, compassion, kinship, progress and other positive principles has been harnessed by the ones in power and used for their aims. That way they could have far more smooth "cooperation" of the lower classes in achieving and sustaining for dreams.

One very explicit example is the use of religion for propaganda and social conditioning. That's because religion and the type of cognition which arises with the concentration over higher principles (than human intelligence) is rooted in the deepest wells of the human psyche.

In every, literally every, corner of the world this tactic has been used by leaders at some point of history or another. And with the concurrence between nations in the last 2000 years this was brought to perfection, because the rulers who did not managed to organize the masses of their citizens under single idea fell under the sword of the stronger factions very quickly.

That's why priests and temples multiplied as the empires grew. This was and still is the best way to direct a tribe, a country, or multi-cultural conglomerate as the UN.

Inspiration is a King. They know this very well.

But there is one thing all rules learned through experience. There is no such thing as "enough power". Once on the way, you understand that there is no middle ground. It's all or nothing. Either the world, the galaxy, and the whole universe will serve at their feet, or sooner or later they will fail in demise. This all can be magically described as a opera based on the law of thermodynamics performed at the social stage. The sad thing is that it usually ends in self-annihilating.

So here with this idea of conquer all, or failure was born the WRM(world revolutionary movement) around 300 years ago on my research tables. This in the last 20 years we know as the "NWO" agenda.

The basic linguistic transcript of new world order would be:

"Transforming the Earth in our disposition"

new
[njuː]

ADJECTIVE
beginning anew and in a transformed way

world
[wəːld]

NOUN

the, together with all of its countries and peoples
order
[ˈɔːdə]

NOUN
the arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method

In this transformation the same old rules are used. Nothing new under the sun, you know...

"Inspire and dominate", "Love and obliterate"

The one real enemy of this farce, the egoistic desire for survival of the individual had been erased on industrial level. Christianity(mainstream) had a lot to do with it. Democracy too. Let's example the nice post of LABTECH in other ATS talk:

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: LABTECH767

May God bless and love those who don't know who He and His son and Spirit are

Jesus taught His "followers" no anger, no judgement

Remember you will be judged by God with the same measure you judge others

You see in this example how an organized religion "forbids" the negative principles. This is done solely for the purpose of tricking the in-build defense mechanism of the population(serving classes) of a society. The same show is going today, the New Age movement is preaching through it's million based businesses, ideas more inspirational than ever before:

"union with the universe"
"the one consciousness"
"world peace given as panacea for all earthly problems"

...and other nonsense.

Not a single row shows the necessity for cutting-edge reasoning, discipline, and self-sacrifice of unpractical desires(as opposed to the hedonistic approach given at hand). As long as most of the citizens of the different worldwide scattered societies do not realise the mechanisms they have been conned by their leaders, the poor ostrich in Australia will keep their heads buried in shame, because even the animals can't stand this fiasco...

If this thread existence makes sense to you, I guess you know where the flag button is, otherwise there's pretty juicy gay/anti-gay talk going oh the other sub forum. Seems like it's more important issue, eh...

please note that I mean no harm to all followers of any idea or religion that I use as example for my thesis. I highly admire all good principles in all ideologies and religions, and my aim here is not to insult amy one, but to bring sanity in a misty times. hope you understand this negative approach from my side has a deliberate purpose, but it is not with an offending origins

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I can't say for sure but I know one thing...the term New World Order was mentioned in the final Transformers movie...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
NWO is really the return of the one world concept which has its roots in ancient history. There's stories of this "golden era" which i have heard of but i don't know that it was a golden era for everyone or just the elites of the time period.

As we enter the Age of Aquarius, i believe NWO may refer to the destruction of the society of the Piscean Age along with it's primary religion of Christianity. This to pave the way for the new age and new society and its attendant religion.

Each age is governed by certain occult principles which humanity explores during that age.

Aquarius is the age of the individual and the age of the collective and how we connect one to another and to the universe.

Power won't change but how it is implemented in society may.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Ill keep it short.
The NWO is the Anglo American Establishment that formed in 1891 under the leadership of Cecil Rhodes who was a minion of the Rothschilds and he created the society of the elect whuch had 3 key members.

Their primary reason for starting this secret society was that they believed the World should be ran under the authority of the British Empire as they thought most other peoples were unfit to govern themselves and this was known as "The Whitemans Burden"

Outer society's were formed and the first significant one was called the Royal Institute For Foreign Affairs which after contacting American Anglos for solidarity sprouted a sister named the CFR.

This continuation of forming secret societies became a key tool in social engineering the public into obeying the hidden hand by Machiavellian tactics as members of the groups were highly influential people in sectors of Finance,Media,Judicial,Political etc.

The Club Of Rome,The Trilateral Commission and most notably and well covered is the Bilderberg Group that are splinter groups of the Society Of The Elect that ultimately head back to the Rothschild Zionists that through fractional reserve banking and the IMF hold nations in enslaved servitude to their agenda.

I could go on all day but do not have the time but I will also say many secrets are hidden from the public especially ones about Humanities antiquated history and that the truth of our full potential has been hidden so that some follow religion and pray to an external entity when all you need is already inside of you as the Universe is Holographic and in each particle contains the whole........there is a race on to get humanity enslaved into an AI Beast System before all of the Planets population wakes up and realizes the con trick it's been handed and understand no f@cker owns us .....ever and the tyrants that stand over us are a joke that will be pushed to the side.....many more things to say but I'm on vacation so im half switched off.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Don't know but if any powermuncherer is reading this:
You're a bunch of pussies!
You lazy good for nothing sissy a## pussies.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
To answer the title question, it's a fantasy for people who want to think they're really, really "in the know".

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785 Yes some people have superiority complex, yet others just know what they know and that is a thing you can not take out of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Did you join here because JREF shut down? Aww, that's adorable. Sadly for you, we live in reality here and your critique of the conspiracy theorist's mind is dated and simply flawed.

Don't worry, you'll catch up when you pull your head out of the sand. You must have been down there a while now. Wow.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

(post by WeLovePutin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A shady wrestling collective headed by Ted Turner and friends. A conspiracy to turn everyone's voice into gravel like they did to Hicks, Hogan, Savage, Ventura,etc

Cosmos is a Greek word meaning world-order. A new cosmos is being formed by world governments . Not only weaponized, but manmade changes to planetary orbits which will change Earths year/week/day from its long standing convention.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Did you join here because JREF shut down? Aww, that's adorable. Sadly for you, we live in reality here and your critique of the conspiracy theorist's mind is dated and simply flawed.

Don't worry, you'll catch up when you pull your head out of the sand. You must have been down there a while now. Wow.

Exhibit A. 100% wrong on all assumptions, thinks he is "in the know".

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The UN gaining control over entire nations by controlling their energy policies. A non elected board of dictators that answer to no one. Trump pulling out of the Paris Agreement and dismantling the climate agenda is the best thing that could ever happen to America at this time. We were one step away from giving up our sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The New World Order doesn't exist.

It's a creation of the imagination.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Whats JREF?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Religion been apart of our civilization for as long as time can be remembered. While true, it has been incredibly abused to the point even now that it being stomped by technological progress and social freedoms, and also because of human curiousity.

However I do agree with a good chunk of religious material can be used to make one docile or apathetic. Especially the New Age movement, and it apparent constraints to strip an diminish the ego, which is one own natural psychological defense. Which is probably why new age beleivers are probably prone to self victimizing.

The other thing is the paranormal factor may have huge implications, but it almost unheard of and is rare, but when it does, it gets everybody thinking.

The Lord, with or without a name, does love those who can help themselves.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Too few people realise the danger of the New Age movement. It was created by powermongers and developed by the CIA. The number of New Age cults with ties to the CIA is alarming! For starters

And then you have the Christian zealots who have convinced themselves that they are the one true opposition, oblivious to the fact that Christianity was created as a tool of Rome to pacify Judea...

All of these rulers through history worship the one true God, and its not YHVH or Horus or Allah or Lucifer... his name is Power.

a reply to: southbeach
You need to write a thread man!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
New World Order is where everyone is broke-ass poor except for the few at the top that own and control it/us all.

A few people with total power over everyone and everything on the entire planet, I don't like the sound of it.

I wonder who would be Supreme President of the NWO?

new topics

top topics

join