It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - John Denver Becoming John Dever - Transition Time?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

For Christ's sake people, he's just bringing this up for discussion and to watch out to see if things keep changing in regards to John Denver. If he hadn't said anything and then if it DID fully change and he tried to say something then, people would say something like, oh it's convenient that you didn't say anything when you saw the transition happening and waited until now.

Now, me personally, I think this is just a typo, but it serves no purpose to berate the OP when he's just trying to document what he sees as potentially the start of an ME.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That too.

And hold on, I could have sworn that Nelson Mandela used to be called Steve Biko?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Lighten up. If something is laughable what's wrong with laughing at it?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hmm - the mandela delusion cultists sure get over excited by typo errors

link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Pearj

Damn. In my timeline I made it a rule never to read ME threads. What the hell has happened!!!

Yuh spelt your name wrong!

link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This Mandela effect nonsense has to stop. It's a typo.
Hey it keeps them away from flat Earth nonsense. At least the Mandela nonsense is sort of comical.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

What? You telling me you don't find FE hilarious!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

However it's completely strange to see an artists name misspelled on Google's opening page (can you find another artist so predominantly misspelled); which lends credence to the possibility of a Mandela Effect that's in the process of transitioning.

Where does that info on the google page come from.

that's your 1st clue.

Of course you can watch "John Dever" videos on youtube..

Is that when you type in "john Dever" ?

AND NOW FOR THE GOLD

Much of the text is still "John Denver" so these may be typos.

The correct spelling may be typo's

are seriously saying that, it couldn't be that the title has a typo in it, it is all the correct spellings?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I loved him on the TV show Gilligan's Island.

Why doesn't his bio mention that he was "Gilligan". Is that a Mandela Effect?

edit on 27/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Gilligans Island, what's that some nifty retreat I haven't heard about yet?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

We may be seeing an actual ME in the process of changing which is fascinating

If it's the so called timeline issue I would think it's all or nothing. It wouldn't slowly change piece by piece.

More likely typos spreading.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Gilligan's Island is an American sitcom created and produced by Sherwood Schwartz via United Artists Television. The show had an ensemble cast that featured Bob Denver, Alan Hale Jr., Jim Backus, Natalie Schafer, Russell Johnson, Tina Louise, and Dawn Wells.

It aired for three seasons on the CBS network from September 26, 1964, to April 17, 1967. Originally sponsored by Philip Morris & Co and Procter & Gamble, the show followed the comic adventures of seven castaways as they attempted to survive the island on which they had been shipwrecked.

And the intro

edit on 6/27/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Speaking of Gilligan's Island, there were two intros

One ended at "the movie star" and later "the professor and May Ann" was added. Not Mandela Effect but I imagine someone will believe so.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

One ended at "the movie star" and later "the professor and May Ann" was added. Not Mandela Effect but I imagine someone will believe so.

I just looked it up, ok I know this one. It says Mary Ann not May Ann, maybe you're having a Mandella Effect moment right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
I remember old John Dever.

He has always been John Dever...I think the effect is changing to Denver, who the hell would be called Denver anyways...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The early intros said "...and the rest" instead of saying "...The Professor and Mary Ann".

I heard somewhere that the original pilot episode of the show concentrated on only a few of the castaways rather than the seven whom were ultimately featured in the show. As the show evolved past the original pilot episode, they ultimately decided to concentrate on all seven castaways rather than just a few, but I think the theme song was already written, and they went with the them song that said "..and the rest" for the first season. They changed it in later seasons to include the Professor and Mary Ann.

But yeah -- someone watching the older shows with the older theme song might say "I remember the Gilligan's Island theme song being different...is it the Mandela Effect??

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L

I just looked it up, ok I know this one. It says Mary Ann not May Ann, maybe you're having a Mandella Effect moment right now.

It's "Mandela", not "Mandella".

Is the extra "l" a result of the Mandela (Madella?) Effect?

edit on 27/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

oh crap, I think I'm the one having a Mandellic moment!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: DupontDeux

For Christ's sake people, he's just bringing this up for discussion and to watch out to see if things keep changing in regards to John Denver. If he hadn't said anything and then if it DID fully change and he tried to say something then, people would say something like, oh it's convenient that you didn't say anything when you saw the transition happening and waited until now.

Now, me personally, I think this is just a typo, but it serves no purpose to berate the OP when he's just trying to document what he sees as potentially the start of an ME.

Jaden

Thank you.

The lack of comprehension is remarkable. They think I stated this is an ME, so they opened both barrels. Sadly, that's expected here.

It can serve a purpose though. Should "John Denver" change to "It's always been John Dever" then they are on record saying "Dever" is a typo. Gotcha.

It's probably is just a typo, but you wouldn't expect such a blatant error on Google's front page, especially when that data is built from aggregated sources (it's not likely a human typed in "John Dever" for that info block - that's what makes it so odd to me).

On the other hand it's possible it will change - in which case it's awesome we got to see one transition.

At any rate, thanks for getting it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's probably is just a typo, but you wouldn't expect such a blatant error on Google's front page

So why don't you fix it?

Its why I asked where that info came from on the google page.

Its from Wiki.

you can go there and edit it yourself.

You could add many other celebrities and whatnot to this thread when you mentioned youtube.

Pick any singer, either miss one letter or change a letter that would still sound close or that would make sense as being a typo using a keyboard.

You will get videos with names spelt wrong which match your search.

Usually you will also get "did you mean......."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join