It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets investigate Katy Perry!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Though we all know what you're really into...

We do? Enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why would I do that? You're a master of enlightenment, keeper of the secrets. No use spoiling the fun for those who've been paying attention. Those with "eyes to see".

Besides. It's only a matter of time before all Hidden Hands are revealed.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Davg80

The question is what has she been awakened to?

does anyone have the answer to that?

or even a good theory??

The video has motifs that symbolize transformation, seeing beyond the superficial, and light.

She is expressing her awakening to seeing beyond the pedestrian themes of life to more transcendent realities.

I'm really not sure if you are being serious.

Yes I'm being serious. These themes in the video were transparent to me. Such motifs are very widespread.

Whether she actually has integrated her personality with them I have no knowledge, don't wish to judge on a superficial level.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yeah...back in the day they use to call her

Sady Katy the underground lady

Only problem is....that back in the day she was dead, not even alive yet

She was resurrected by her own mother and father….WOW

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
You guys do realize it's all theatre and you're falling for it don't you?

Falling for what?

Theatre is the biggest indoctrination tool of world history.

Why do we actually need theatre when we are already in one??

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Kitty Purrys masters worship the North Pole. We're talking true workings of the "electric universe", even though I hate that term, its simpler than electro-plasmagnetic Bi-verse. Bi verse, because (-) is one "voice", (+) is another.

All corporate/business logos using red and blue. Check them out. Most will have a jagged red shape dominating, opposing or reflecting off a smooth blue shape. Positive and negative are not the same, though they derive from the same Source (-)

The South pole (-) is the Source signal that always exists. The omnipresent magnetic field within everything since forever. The North Pole is a temporary, static field which binds the spiraling Source field waves and reduces their amplitude, forms an opposing wave to slow them down and raise the frequency to compensate. A grand illusion fooling subatomic particles. Life and growth come from the South Pole. Matter, the painful physical world and the death that comes with it, originates from the North Pole.

This knowledge, and the elites reverence of the temporary pole goes back thousands of years. It is so ingrained into our life and 'culture', there's no point in trying to cover it. Just know circles are associated with (-) and squares/x's with (+), but most importantly that the (+) is at the center, and the (-) sinewave spirals around it. The fall of mans conciousness was all about getting too close to the (+) pole. Where a voice sounding like the Source wave, yet a complete mirror opposite, lured the spiritual beings there. Remember, we didn't even have skin when we materialized.

www.theeshadow.com...
If you are picturing Saturn circling the sun, as the (-) and (+) respectively, remember we already fell. Everything here in the material is a mirror of what's in the spiritual dimension. We are in the Kingdom of the North Pole. The "Sun", Saturn, and everything in between is a literal root anchor system of Eden, for which we have fallen into, as the tree at the center was inverted, and its root offerings absorbed our conciousness as fertilizer for the gravity anchor system.

Think about this all you want. Once your mind bends and twists enough, the manifold will unravel and these 2 signals of polar reality will divide, the first voice and the second. Just don't discuss it unless you are willing to become a targeted individual. Oh, and you can call the eternal dynamic magnetic Source field (-) God if you want, it won't mind.

edit on 26-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: Politics has put ATS short on woo and doubley polarized. I make this all up. Please don't kill me Illuminatis

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
All katy perry vids are monarch programming. Full of mason symbology.

Check out the vigilant citizen

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When has pop music ever been art? It is a business, a formulaic time tested system of repeatable rythms and phrases that replaces criticle thinking and art appreciation with mindless droning muck that fills your brain, leaving its #hit in your subconscious.

A rock solid proven method to drive revenue and attract advertisers. All you need is a pretty face, decent voice and a broken free will.

Then make a train wreck that everyone can't help but watch. Fat cats making bank on her voice on her face and her broken free will.

Sad this is allowed I wonder how richer our culture would be if we had real art to experiance and process.

edit on 27-6-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2017 by Observationalist because: More rich? richer? much more richer? I hate grammar

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
"the world is ruled by signs and symbols, not words nor laws." Confucious

The EL-ites use symbolism everywhere.

Freeman has some very far out there theories about whats happening but i thought i should put this here.

freemantv.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I can feel Trance music!

I can feel in the worst mood, put on a few certain trance songs and i can "feel the light dance within me"

Trance music has its roots in indian tribe music!!

do the things that make you "feel"

feel the music.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

defo defo defo, the swastika is means to be good to the unconscious, Isis is the perfect mother and wife to the unconscious, everything is being flipped to the conscious..... this is clear as day to me...

CJ Jung tells you of the importance of images and the unconscious..... people are blind to the simple facts!!!

study my sig, its there to help people realize the truth!!

from my youth my conditioning has been to fight......

and now is the time to fight like F~~~

now is the time, everything is psy ops.... and by the time this year is out people are going to have a strong mind or they are going to f#~~~~~~ lose it!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Why would I do that? You're a master of enlightenment, keeper of the secrets. No use spoiling the fun for those who've been paying attention. Those with "eyes to see".

Besides. It's only a matter of time before all Hidden Hands are revealed.

Oh well, I was hoping you'd be more substance and less talk but I was wrong.

"I know what you're into you sexy Mason!"

"What's that?"

"Tee hee, I cant say..." *twirls finger in hair*

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

this is the year 5777 after all....

hey you like Bey and Jay? the followers of Thelema!
the twins names will be announced on the 7/7/17, relating them to the star and the snake.

according to some the date 7..7..5777 is going to be a very significant one!
edit on 27-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
hey you like Bey and Jay? the followers of Thelema!

Jay, yes, Bey, not so much.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah my Fav song is Run this Town...."this is my familiar, i'll explain later"

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I'm going to go on record here and say, Illuminati puppet or not, I would happily be Katy Perry's bicycle seat for a day.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I dont really like her music but Id gladly take her out on a date and show her a good time
she is very likeable and pretty , I wouldnae kick her oot ae bed for fartin anyways

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I never liked to share when I was younger, but as long as she's not trying to brainwash us with CIA Voodoo during the encounter I'd be willing to double book our turn. It's a special enough encounter to merit quashing my natural instinct to have the experience all to myself.
Now, before you start wondering if I have ulterior motives towards you my friend, let me explain me reasoning. Either one of us would have beaten the odds the have the chance to begin with. Think it'll happen twice?
Also, she's a very busy lady, and I'm trying to be considerate of her time constraints. So, since the purpose is to Investigate Katy Perry, it's only logical that two people can be more thorough than one in the same amount of time.

This is very likely the most crass and ludicrous post I've ever made in ATS. But if the opportunity ever arises, my offer stands

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Deal

so will I tweet her and ask or will you ?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You can do the honors. I don't do twitter

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join