It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets investigate Katy Perry!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

That was probably the case.

When I was younger, before cable, we got 3 channels--four if the atmosphere allowed. Unfortunately, one of those channels, on Sunday, and Saturday nights devoted themselves to shows just like the 700 club.

The rants were hysterical, and dead serious. Playing dungeons and dragons (guilty, your honor) was dooming oneself to the ever lasting fires of hells worst damnation--right there alongside Hitler. Meanwhile the assholes were sending money to central america to fund anti-communist guerrillas.

Yeah, OK, Pat, whatever.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

And also to not let all the false beacons pointed at her blind her from reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Forgot about him Raymond babbit right ? Dustin hoffman class 2 actor...
Ha ,no that's a dijnn class 5 thousands of years old. 'owns' large part of society and most actors and singers ,it injects questionable context into this reality. Likes to play wordgames / anagrams.Sees this reality as a kind of GTA game , and wants to 'educate' people by activating their limbic system and primal urges. Connects host through a network keeps the good ones disconnects the bad. In ancient time it was called 'muse'
edit on 6262017 by frenchfries because: cataloga obscura

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
KISS, and Dungeons and Dragons figured prominently in some shows I'm told.

That combo could annihilate any civilization.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seaull
That's a joke to you!??!! I was in "church" the day Elvis died! Speaking "in" ... "spoke in a "tounges",..the day Elvis "died". The "spirit" was very "remorseful" and sorry, a lot of anguish,...pain? ..I didn't get it then, I was young. ..."I'll have mercy on whom, I'll have mercy!.. The spirit said. I, get it now. I didn't understand it then. Katy needs to go back to her roots, pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

yeah i linked the song Umbrella which was getting blamed for the wettest june recorded, from the day after the song was released, and the video was shot on Fri 13th..classic.atrl.net...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And what about Miley Cyrus?

Here's a theory that my daughter (early twenties) was telling me about -

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy
"Beacons" aren't just thrown out there, for looks! There ain't no such thing as a "false beacon"..or a "free" one!.. Oh?!! There's a "reality" alright!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You seem to use the word "girl" in the same "context", as "material"...I've never understood this!?!! Probably why I've never seen Modana for, more than a, "it"? I need some "funding" to "study" this!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sounds to me like she had a trip on the '___' train.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Skinwalker.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

yeah i linked the song Umbrella which was getting blamed for the wettest june recorded, from the day after the song was released, and the video was shot on Fri 13th..classic.atrl.net...

I am not particularly into this weird dark shIt but I strongly believe that some ultra rich and powerful people are messing with that sh!t in a serious way. The theory I mentioned in my previous post fit right in this MK Ultra science. The cia abandonned those experiments on the human will a long time ago...but you and I know for sure they fiddled around with it ever since they discovered it had potential. Jst imagine what progress they must have made after 50 years of research. And who knows how much and how many times this knowledge is used on individuals or the masses for "national security" reasons.

Yes, there is so much more going which can be considered unethical, morally wrong and to downright plain ritualistic evil that people will just not believe it.

Some nazi guys were absolutely no idiots so their unwavering believe and continued initiative to persue the secrets of magic must hold some water ...somewhere.

Even Gods word mentions..warns us not to practise that stuff.... We humans are perceptible for much more than we are aware of.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have read that both her parents are religious ministers of some sort. She is a talented singer.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes and the MK ultra thing is just one piece of secret shenanigans that have come to light and from one group....

the mind boggles of where they are at now, i would rent out my soul for 4 hours to know just that..

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And what about Miley Cyrus?

Here's a theory that my daughter (early twenties) was telling me about -

If true, we are going to be seeing a lot more of Katy Perry soon.

If you know what I mean.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Funny, I just thought she made $h!tty music

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The question is what has she been awakened to?

does anyone have the answer to that?

or even a good theory??

The video has motifs that symbolize transformation, seeing beyond the superficial, and light.

She is expressing her awakening to seeing beyond the pedestrian themes of life to more transcendent realities.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The question is what has she been awakened to?

does anyone have the answer to that?

or even a good theory??

The video has motifs that symbolize transformation, seeing beyond the superficial, and light.

She is expressing her awakening to seeing beyond the pedestrian themes of life to more transcendent realities.

I'm really not sure if you are being serious.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Her explaination was that the hillary clinton loss changed her. It hit her when she was at a party that hillary was supposed to come to but called and canceled.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You truly are an evil person, and clearly proud of it.

Enjoy your "cheese pizza". Though we all know what you're really into...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join