It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to Round Rock police: Bigfoot is ‘most wanted fugitive’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

There are reasons to think there is something behind the myth, but I don't think the Patterson film holds up to a close look at it and the people involved.

The film has stood up under scientific scrutiny from then til now.
I know all about Wallace and his claim to fame.
Look deeper heffe?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I love the reward. UP TO $500,000. The actual criteria for a reward of any kind, would be to first, be from Melnack and second, have a live BIGfoot with you, holding your beer.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Sorry guys. It's a Campaign from Round Rock Parks and Recreation dept to get kids outside walking the trails instead of sitting on the couch playing video games. Just started after school let out for the summer. Pretty clever.

That is clever.
Im interested. Haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I love the reward. UP TO $500,000. The actual criteria for a reward of any kind, would be to first, be from Melnack and second, have a live BIGfoot with you, holding your beer.

Isn't that precious?
The reward alone is enough to make me look
for a load to Round Rock. Maybe hit the big guy with a semi.

Scratch that he hit me!

edit on Rpm62417v36201700000058 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Imagine the FBI using bigfoot as a warrant to search peoples land and or ranches!!!!!!

I'm thinking of something like Men In Black.

[Door bell rings]

[Woman walks to the door with baby in arms.]
"Can I help you?"

Agent #1: Good afternoon ma'am. Can we come in?

Woman: Do you have a search warrant?

Agent #1: No ma'am, but there is some news I think you should hear. There have been reports of a bigfoot being sighted around your property. We suspect he might be hiding in your basement or garage. Have you noticed any food or drink missing? You know like missing steaks, bottles of liquor or wine? Would you mind if we took a look around?

Woman: Do I look like a woman who drinks regularly?

Agent #1: I can't comment on that.

Agent #2: We have photographs of large foot prints leading onto your property.
[Pulls out a large brown envelope with photographs of footprints filled with plaster]

By the estimates of our exo-paleo-ontologist this creature is about 8 feet high and weighs around 500 kilograms. Based on the interviews he has had with your neighbors, it also has long shaggy fur, makes growling sounds and has eyes that glow in the dark.

Woman: How old is this expert? Does he still play with action figures after school?

Agent #1: It's very important. We believe that National security is at risk.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting.

Syrprised that the squatch in central texas are causing enough issues to warrant federal intervention. Usually its the squatch near east texas running from the Oklahoma border down to the gulf. They are aggressive and territorial and have been threatening folks. Figure the govt would go after that troop first.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Imagine the FBI using bigfoot as a warrant to search peoples land and or ranches!!!!!!

That right there is some scary thought. Can't believe they haven't tried it yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I've heard tell as well.
Still really haven't been able to get straight answers on the Bob Garrett kerfuffle. It's difficult to sort out if they get testy in the heat down that way or just too many people nowadays?

I also now have visions of Ron Swanson's face as the park planning committee for this idea floated it past him.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

edit on 24-6-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
FBI is now Feral Beast Investigation unit.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: violet

That was my 1st thought. Maybe like many other parks they are underfunded. I see no real harm in this either way.

Until some wise guy actually believes this and starts tracking Mr Foot with a 30/30. Plenty of room there for stupidity.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: violet

That was my 1st thought. Maybe like many other parks they are underfunded. I see no real harm in this either way.

Until some wise guy actually believes this and starts tracking Mr Foot with a 30/30. Plenty of room there for stupidity.

Yeah, that could be a real issue and considering the reward is part of a tongue in cheek campaign to get kids out and active it would be a true tragedy.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
That's only one scenario that ran through my head. You get the idea though I see.

originally posted by: Caver78

That right there is some scary thought. Can't believe they haven't tried it yet.

I know I got a chill!

edit on 26-6-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: Add reply

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wonder what they are gonna do if someone actually hunts one down and goes to collect the reward....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The EU has misled the FBI in a surveillance campaign against Trump's team before the US elections last November.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Given the recent frivolous FBI investigations into Trump and 'the Russians' this seems about right.

Just can't see the world without those filters, eh? Pretty one-dimensional to turn a thread about Bigfoot into Trumpian Butthurt.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Given the recent frivolous FBI investigations into Trump and 'the Russians' this seems about right.

Yeah, that's about the level the FBI operates at these days. Sad but true.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join