It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to Round Rock police: Bigfoot is ‘most wanted fugitive’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just a gorilla in a tub
Nothing to see here folks
Move along

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

please no political baiting

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
I just checked the FBI most wanted list and I don't see a picture of bigfoot?

www.fbi.gov...

I......Can't...... Reeeeee Zist!

From Blaines' post

edit on 24-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Not buying the FBI Angie.
Good for tourism though

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
LINK

MORE | Park rangers spot 'Bigfoot' in Round Rock, ask kids to help track him down

Anyone that sees any activity in Round Rock parks, pools or trails or other unexplained phenomena, tag Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department on FB, or @roundrockpard on Twitter & Instagram. #RRSightings

Email to Chief Banks:

Chief: It has come to our attention that Bigfoot has been seen in Round Rock. We are very concerned and plan to nominate him to the FBI Top 10. Please see the attached wanted poster. Any help your department needs in finding Bigfoot we will assist.

Christopher Comb
Special Agent in Charge
Federal Bureau of Investigation
San Antonio – Austin – Waco – Del Rio – Laredo – McAllen – Brownsville

Wasn't it typical of officials on Scooby doo and even in Jaws to make a joke of clear and present danger?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

That was my 1st thought. Maybe like many other parks they are underfunded. I see no real harm in this either way.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wonder what was discussed in the planning meeting?

"Hey, we need to get more kids to visit the park."

" I know, let's spread the word that a giant hairy monster is being seen in the park! "

What?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Jokes aside, Jade Helm 2017 should've kicked off in Texas this month. Bigfoot a new target?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
well tell you what is goin to happen one of these kids will find aaccutal bigfoot

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
well tell you what is goin to happen one of these kids will find aaccutal bigfoot

If so, it will likely go down something like this.

Because it's a part of the paranormal. And who ever is running things
on the otherside never leaves any proof. And I think I know why.

The devils greatest deception is convincing people he doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, its either someone with a Big foot, or Predator is back....he has bare feet too.

He only comes in the Hottest years.....and this year in Texas, it grows hotter....

Just dont hurt his feelings by telling him......"You are one Ugly MuthaF***er".

Its just some half-a**ed mountain boys in a suit, Ok...

edit on 24-6-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Why yes, it was.

I will say if by some twighlightzoneish happenstance one of the kids finds a real Bigfoot, I'd be thrilled.

I remember the adults talking about Bigfoot around the kitchen table as a child in the 1960's. I can still remember hanging on every word when I must have been maybe 7 or 8 years old in the early 60's.

It's been one of things in the back of my mind, that may have an element of truth to it, most of my life. Every time I see a thread pop up I read it just in case.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Its just some half-a**ed mountain boys in a suit, Ok...

That makes to much gaw damn sense. Lazy ass mountain boys out
run'n around in a hot ass suit in texas summer weather. My eyes are
really open now boy.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Well if there was a bigfoot, I'd feel very sorry for him. I have lived in Round Rock for the last 17 years, and it has grown so much that there is very little wild wooded area left. Just a small strip inbetween the road and the houses. The rest of it has all been developed.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My friend saw one up close a few months ago in northern cali, on ettersburg road. It began to run toward the corner he was coming up on. It was trying to cut him off on a hair pin curve. He hit the gas around the turn. It was very large stood up right on long thick legs. The fast was furry but looked human like, not at all like an ape or a bear. People see them up there pretty often, and hear them very often. My friend thinks they are not here all the time. Interdimentional.
The FBI will get nothing

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I was eight once! And never thought to much of the evidence
for bigfoot as a little kid. Even tho my mom was convinced.
Then I came home from school one day in 67 and mom had the
Art Linkletter show on TV. I got home just in time for the showing
of the Patterson Gimlin film. That totally convinced me and to
this day I haven't been proven wrong.

edit on Rpm62417v58201700000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nothing to see here

Move along now...

Ya here, na, MO LONG NA!

She's a maniac, maniac...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thats right down the road from me. I had no idea haha. I guess ill keep an eye out.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Imagine the FBI using bigfoot as a warrant to search peoples land and or ranches!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm still highly skeptical of that film, but being skeptical does not mean I out of hand discount the chance of new animals being found, even something related to sightings.

Shortly after that film was shot they made a documentary of sorts and toured it through small town theaters mostly and narrated live while they showed it. I actually went to the thing when it was at the theater in the small town I lived in. I think I was 14.

This article in Skeptic is about the view it's not real.

The mystery was solved in 2002 when the family of Ray Wallace, the construction contractor who supervised workers at the foot print site, announced in Wallace’s obituary that he had hoaxed the prints. While there was a certain amount of denial by big foot researchers, Wallace had a decades-long history of producing jokes and hoaxes. Bluff Creek footage was also the site of the next Bigfoot sensation — actual footage of a lanky ape-man loping along a stream bed — the famous Patterson film.

To believers the footage looked impossible to fake, to skeptics it looked like a guy in a suit. In 2004, Greg Long published “The Making of Bigfoot: The Inside Story” which examined Patterson’s character. Long discovered that there was no lack of witnesses — neighbors, friends, business associates and even Bigfoot researchers — who would describe Patterson as shady character who engaged in check fraud and other scams and who couldn’t be trusted. Ironically the film he used at Bluff Creek was purchased with a bad check, and he was arrested for grand larceny for stealing the camera he used. Before the Bluff Creek was shot Patterson made several low-budget Bigfoot films that showed he had plenty of experience creating fake Bigfoot-related footage. Long also claimed he uncovered the actual “man in the suit,” Bob Heironimus, who had acted in Patterson’s other Bigfoot films. Considering Patterson’s reputation it’s difficult to understand why Bigfoot researchers haven’t been more suspicious of the film.

In about 1987 I think it was, while working for two months on a contract in Eureka, CA, the newspaper had an article on the front page about various people from that area admitting to being part of the hoax to draw money in. That area was destroyed by the Spotted Owl, if you remember that. Logging was gone and people were literally going hungry and desperate due to the lie that the Spotted Owl was in danger. Of course now we know they are common, even in southwest US locations and it was all a ruse, but a destructive ruse that had many victims.

There are reasons to think there is something behind the myth, but I don't think the Patterson film holds up to a close look at it and the people involved.

Still I keep an open mind and would love to see something real.
edit on 6/24/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join