It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis' Climate Change Agenda: The Mark of the Beast (Sunday Laws)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Pope Francis was elected on March 13, 2013. Since then, this man has had a tremendous effect upon the entire world. Winning the respect and admiration of atheists, homosexuals, and seeking to win over the affections of both conservative and liberal Catholics, this man has much to do with the unification of the world under his rule. He has called Muslims "our brothers" and fought to win over Orthodox Christians. And yes, he has even had his hand in unifying Protestants together with the Catholic Church. He is the author of the world renowned encyclical on climate change "Laudato Si", whose principles are embodied in the Paris Climate Agreement. Currently, there are 194 nations that are in agreement with him.

However, Pope Francis has much to do with Bible prophecy. He is an antichrist. He is openly leading the United States of America, and the rest of the world, into open rebellion against the God of heaven. This man may rightfully be called "the son of perdition" (2 Thessalonians 2:3) as all who held his office in years prior may also be called. Here we take a look at his influence among the people, and his success with influencing the people to eventually enforce the mark of the beast. Yes, Pope Francis wants to enforce the mark of the authority of the Roman Catholic Church. Don't believe me? Check out the video.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

I have been trying to understand why I despise this pope so much and it came to me that I can respect someone that is honest about who they are even if I disagree with them. This guy is like a politician who will say and do whatever it takes to snooker people into conforming to his world view.

I don't trust him so I don't like him.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What do you mean by (Sunday Laws) and how could it be the mark of the beast?

ETA:

So I just googled it and this is just seventh day adventist propaganda.

"One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." Romans 14:5

"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." Colossians 2:16-17
edit on 6/24/2017 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is open to the same criticism as your previous thread on the same subject;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He is loved. True followers will not be loved by a Satan controlled world.

John 15:18

17This is My command to you: Love one another. 18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…

Matthew 10:22
English Standard Version
and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScatteredThirdAngel
Pope Francis was elected on March 13, 2013. Since then, this man has had a tremendous effect upon the entire world. Winning the respect and admiration of atheists, homosexuals, and seeking to win over the affections of both conservative and liberal Catholics, this man has much to do with the unification of the world under his rule. He has called Muslims "our brothers" and fought to win over Orthodox Christians. And yes, he has even had his hand in unifying Protestants together with the Catholic Church. He is the author of the world renowned encyclical on climate change "Laudato Si", whose principles are embodied in the Paris Climate Agreement. Currently, there are 194 nations that are in agreement with him.

So.. All is good. He does work for peace, respecting and understanding each other.

However, Pope Francis has much to do with Bible prophecy. He is an antichrist. He is openly leading the United States of America, and the rest of the world, into open rebellion against the God of heaven.

And *bam* he is the antichrist. Why? There is no logic tie between your two paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

ETA:

"One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." Romans 14:5

"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." Colossians 2:16-17

Well, I'm certainly not a Seventh-Day Adventist. However, there is truth to the Sunday Laws being the mark of the beast. It's been long prophesied that this was going to happen, and railed against that it would never happen. Check out the video if you haven't already. The proof is there. It's just a matter of people realizing that there is really a problem, and the choice has to be made -- Christ, or this world.

Also, Romans 14:5 is talking about fasting days, as we know the Pharisees had a problem, and even the disciples of John. This is why food is mentioned as well.

Colossians 2:16-17 is not talking about the 10 Commandments. The idea that it is, is just a rejection of the 7th Day Sabbath. People gather on Sundays, and cite Hebrews 10:25. The problem is, is that people are keeping the wrong day holy. They must choose the Sabbath Day to keep holy, not a day which is not sanctified by Scriptures.
edit on 24-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: Forgot certain parts

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

So.. All is good. He does work for peace, respecting and understanding each other.

However, Pope Francis has much to do with Bible prophecy. He is an antichrist. He is openly leading the United States of America, and the rest of the world, into open rebellion against the God of heaven.

And *bam* he is the antichrist. Why? There is no logic tie between your two paragraphs.

No, not all is good. People hated Christ because of the truth. The idea that the world would gather under this man means something is wrong.

Luke 6:26  Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

There are many reasons he is antichrist.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

ETA:

Well, I'm certainly not a Seventh-Day Adventist. However, there is truth to the Sunday Laws being the mark of the beast. It's been long prophesied that this was going to happen, and railed against that it would never happen. Check out the video if you haven't already. The proof is there. It's just a matter of people realizing that there is really a problem, and the choice has to be made -- Christ, or this world.

Also, Romans 14:5 is talking about fasting days, as we know the Pharisees had a problem, and even the disciples of John. This is why food is mentioned as well.

Colossians 2:16-17 is not talking about the 10 Commandments. The idea that it is, is just a rejection of the 7th Day Sabbath. People gather on Sundays, and cite Hebrews 10:25. The problem is, is that people are keeping the wrong day holy. They must choose the Sabbath Day to keep holy, not a day which is not sanctified by Scriptures.

I thought Christians were to make every day holy

If you are under the law then you will have to be judged by the law, the law condemns
If you are under the Christ, then you are free from the law

Please explain in detail why you think we as Christians must still be beholden to the laws of Moses and Israel, why you think christianns should still be Jews

There are many anti christs, what makes you think this one is anyone more special, why all the fear preaching

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No, not all is good. People hated Christ because of the truth. The idea that the world would gather under this man means something is wrong.

Luke 6:26  Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Did you speak to Luke and ask what he meant...a Millennium ago, I guess not, or perhaps even the word 'all' is deceptive used in the English...whatever, you chose a passage riven with several possible explanations as an answer, that is deception...and possibly that's what Luke might even have meant, that is to say it was intended that it was the people..'all men' (and probably not meaning everyone at all, but men of ill will, or deceptive men) he was calling out. Such misguidedness just to hide sectarianism.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That will come later. After the abomination of desolation and the proclaiming of the anti-christ .In the beginning , he will be loved by most everyone for bringing peace to the world. Except the ones that wait and watch .And I say he figuratively , as it could be anyone.
However , it appears this Pope is more than he seems.
edit on 6/24/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

ETA:

If you are under the law then you will have to be judged by the law, the law condemns

Please explain in detail why you think we as Christians must still be beholden to the laws of Moses and Israel, why you think christianns should still be Jews

There are many anti christs, what makes you think this one is anyone more special, why all the fear preaching

It's not possible to make everyday holy, because you must do this:

Exodus 20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Of course this is referring to secular work, not the work of miracles or the work of sharing the truth. All secular work must be abandoned on the Sabbath.

You aren't free from obeying the law. You're free from the condemnation that would naturally occur when you break the law. But when you break it, you repent, and get back up, and do your absolute best to remain obedient. That's why Paul explained, He did serve the law, but he had no more condemnation.

Romans 7:25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

If we walk after the Spirit, we will do the promptings of the Spirit. And of course, the Spirit lead Christ to keep the law, so of course He would lead us to do the same.

I don't think Christians should still be Jews. But Christians believe it's wrong to break the other nine commandments, and even think that in some way they are keeping the Sabbath, because they are not forsaking the assembling together when they go to church on the first day of the week. But you have the wrong day, and that's what must be reformed.

Acts 17:30  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

As for fear preaching, I am doing the work of exposing the man of sin, as we are called to do. If you do not, and you consider that fear preaching, I am sorry, but you are wrong.
edit on 24-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: Errors

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Did you speak to Luke and ask what he meant...a Millennium ago, I guess not, or perhaps even the word 'all' is deceptive used in the English...whatever, you chose a passage riven with several possible explanations as an answer, that is deception...and possibly that's what Luke might even have meant, that is to say it was intended that it was the people..'all men' (and probably not meaning everyone at all, but men of ill will, or deceptive men) he was calling out. Such misguidedness just to hide sectarianism.

First off, it was Christ who spoke that.

Next:

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That will come later. After the abomination of desolation and the proclaiming of the anti-christ .In the beginning , he will be loved by most everyone for bringing peace to the world. Except the ones that wait and watch .And I say he figuratively , as it could be anyone.

Antichrist has already stepped foot onto this earth, and has been here for over 1,000 years. There are many antichrists.

The abomination that maketh desolate is already set up. It's the Papacy.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Salaam brother.

I definitely believe you.

Also I noticed you didn't say the Antichrist which is impressive as most would though the term doesn't exist outside of one of John's epistles and I think his Gospel if it's the same John, nobody really knows but Revelation never uses it and it's always "Antichrist this, Antichrist that." It's like read a Bible, beast is the term.

We have Gog and Magog prophecy coming true, dajjal has one eye Allah does not prophecy in Sunnah, they have come true before toi like Constantinople, dajjal/beast is obviously referring to the Masonic infiltration of the Middle East, everywhere else, the ruining of Medina and I understand what Jesua pbuh said about only Allah knowing when but thank Allah we have plenty of oracles/prophecies to keep us in the know somewhat.

Sometimes Bible prophecy can be re-occurring as nothing new is under the sun so don't sleep on Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, Enoch, Apocrypha anything at all.

Gog and Magog prophecies coming true now.

Dajjall's people are trying to make a false Messiah come. And a false Mahdi already exists. If you don't know it's a person who helps Jesus pbuh accomplish his mission in the end

Sometimes I wish Christians understood how much Islam actually agrees with the Bible, it's only Paul's theology and the Trinity that I can't interpret as reconciled with the Qur'an.

That really shouldn't matter he didn't know Jesus pbuh anyway and taught people to eat meat sacrificed to idols like Balaam and Jesus pbuh condemned it as the teaching of Balaam so he was not getting any revelations, that can't be reconciled at all.

"Curse that is the Law/Torah."

Makes me shutter. How could he say that?

"Law was ordained by angels."

No. That is just a lie. The Torah clearly refutes this fallacy/lie/I don't know what... it's pretty dumb though.

Dead Sea Scrolls, Jubilees was found in fragments so it existed and it says the Law existed with God before creation, Torah.

That's also many to most's views on the Qur'an and Tanakh for Judaism today.

When it come to honoring the Messiah pbuh we do it and do it right.

"The Lord OUR God is ONE God worship Him with ALL your heart."

Is what Jesus pbuh said to do in Greatest Commandment and we do.

That should be enough for Christians because he didn't ever say "I am a trinity God, worship me."

He said whoever honors the 'son' also honors the Father, we do that by not worshipping him pbuh because he didn't ask.

Whoever doesn't honor the 'son' doesn't honor the Father."

"I do the Will of my Father WHO SENT ME."

"OUR Father." Too.

edit on 24-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Antichrist has already stepped foot onto this earth, and has been here for over 1,000 years. There are many antichrists.

The abomination that maketh desolate is already set up. It's the Papacy.

Now I gotta eat my words about Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hell if you cant be brothers with Muslims it is OK.

We STILL think you are ours.

"Return evil with good."

"Love God''

''Love your neighbor as yourself."

You got some beast in you, huh? I will show you mercy and say it's alright, Abraham pbuh would want it.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Pope probably is evil.

But people who reject the notion of considering a fellow Abrahamic religion as brother feed him demonic negative energy and that's how he gets power.

Keep up the good work I guess. Allahu Akbar Allah, God Most High is Most Merciful and Most Gracious and Most Forgiving.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You know what is the beast?

Nicene Creed.

Because it adds a lie to Christianity called Trinity and one called "Jesus is God"

He never said he was God.

The arrogance of Christians is mind boggling you make a Messiah into God who told you not to then invent a trinity and for 2,000 have hated every non Christian on earth and you think you guys are so holy, you're actually deluded regarding the entire contents of the Bible especially the New Testament.

Don't know but a few passage usually.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

ETA:

It's not possible to make everyday holy, because you must do this:

Exodus 20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Of course this is referring to secular work, not the work of miracles or the work of sharing the truth. All secular work must be abandoned on the Sabbath.

You aren't free from obeying the law. You're free from the condemnation that would naturally occur when you break the law. But when you break it, you repent, and get back up, and do your absolute best to remain obedient. That's why Paul explained, He did serve the law, but he had no more condemnation.

Romans 7:25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

If we walk after the Spirit, we will do the promptings of the Spirit. And of course, the Spirit lead Christ to keep the law, so of course He would lead us to do the same.

I don't think Christians should still be Jews. But Christians believe it's wrong to break the other nine commandments, and even think that in some way they are keeping the Sabbath, because they are not forsaking the assembling together when they go to church on the first day of the week. But you have the wrong day, and that's what must be reformed.

Acts 17:30  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

As for fear preaching, I am doing the work of exposing the man of sin, as we are called to do. If you do not, and you consider that fear preaching, I am sorry, but you are wrong.

The new law, love God, love each other
We are not Jews, we are not under the Mosaic law, stop reading the bible, you are lost

Get some good teaching
Ignorance is trying to be a Jew and a Christian at the same time
You are putting new wine in old wine skins, you are going to explode.
Jesus is the new wine, mosaic law the old skins

The bible is completely lost on you, I am sorry
You are what has poisoned christianity
Jesus completed every law we as humans need to get to heaven, now we love as he did not to get to heaven, because we love Jesus

What's wrong with you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join