It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Global! Alien, interdimensional disclosure imminent!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Could it be that we're simply entering a part of space or maybe revisiting a place where we can interact with other species for the first time in historical memory? We have legends and myths so perhaps all of those myths and legends come from this portion of space. I remember something about "as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be again " is this age the "age of Noah"? Is this portion of space always visited during Aquarius?

depends, if the universe isn't expanding and our galaxy isn't moving and we are just rotating around the galaxy then yes we may enter an area in space that we previously were in.

However, how long does it take for earth or our solar system to make 1 revolution around our galaxy?

So were humans around to create myths and legends the last time were in this spot in space if the universe isn't expanding?

Good question though from what i understand humans have been here a lot longer than "official" academia suggests.
edit on 25-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

(post by GreenMeanie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

This sound similar to the Deep Space Nine episode "Meridian"

After each dimensional shift the planet, named Meridian, ceases to exist in normal space and its inhabitants become beings of "pure consciousness" until things shift back after 60 years

memory-alpha.wikia.com...(episode)

How's that for serendipitous coincidence? My husband and i just happen to be watching ds9, though we haven't seen that episode yet. Now i have something to relate it to

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If this article correct, we've wasted a lot of typing and bandwith on this.

"Anonymous Global isn’t Anonymous. That’s right. This breaking news flash, urgently recycled and regurgitated throughout many respected realms of cyberspace, is based entirely on a bogus claim from an opportunistic Youtuber that has shamelessly commercialized the likeness of Anonymous..."

Fake ‘Anonymous’ Group Claims NASA Will Announce Alien Life

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
If this article correct, we've wasted a lot of typing and bandwith on this.

"Anonymous Global isn’t Anonymous. That’s right. This breaking news flash, urgently recycled and regurgitated throughout many respected realms of cyberspace, is based entirely on a bogus claim from an opportunistic Youtuber that has shamelessly commercialized the likeness of Anonymous..."

Fake ‘Anonymous’ Group Claims NASA Will Announce Alien Life

I would take that article with a grain of salt...

The original video shows an et with 2 eyes, the article shows a one eyed et... guess which one is probably bogus and draw your own conclusions as to why.

Perhaps the original video didn't have the "official" stamp of approval?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

The aliens are us.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainRamsey

The aliens are us.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It dawned on me, while reading Greer’s latest book, Unacknowledged, that IF all the material that says there is a UFO cover-up is correct (and there is a lot of good evidence there is and has been a cover-up) then its clear the US military runs the country not the civilian politicians…

Also, since the lore of the conspiratorial idea avers that all the presidents say the same thing when asked about the UFO phenomena( and that is true, they do all say the same thing) and can't get the true information regarding UFO’S then that's another indication the US is run by the military

Interestingly, the present president has all but given his presidency over to the military

That may have a impact on this issue of disclosure, and that impact is that nothing will likely change

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
Disclosure, it makes me wonder if they'll toss us a curve ball and name people we believe to be human, are actually 'alien life forms'. Just a theory but i can't be the only one who's thought of that.They've been here for some time, atleast many of us believe that, so it's not that far fetched to believe they're planning to slowly infiltrate that truth into society. Most are already waiting for it, when it's time, the world will receive them because, .. well lets wait for that conclusion before jumping too far ahead.

that's a very, very dumb "theory."

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

there is no such thing as a dumb theory....

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

It's probably just one of Tom Delonge's sock accounts trying to drum up business

It's such a strange case with him... I mean he had money! More money than we could ever imagine! He had fame too, girls just falling over themselves to get at him... He had everything.

Why on earth did he give that up? To try and make some pennies pushing a false alien story? To look like a complete fool?

I still can't figure it out...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sorry but, this sounds like a targeted distraction by anon.

Soon we'll have a count down...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32
Has Trump been asked the Alien Question yet?

does nobody else find that strange?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I cannot see disclosure ever happening, I would love to see it, ATS would love to see and by god, Stephen Basset would love to see it happen. But it wont, it will never be forced unless something like a huge mass undeniable sighting where to occur.

There is too much at stake, too many lies and too many questions afterwards. Plus they would then be more or less forced to share some if not all of the technology that derived from any possible crash retrievals ala Free energy etc and imagine what that would do to our petrodollar economy!

So sorry folks, no disclosure here and never in my opinion.

PS - it would be awesome though lol

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If I remember the 90s correctly TDL had a few UFO themed tattoos and was obsessed by aliens. It's probably just his rich guy hobby

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

If I remember the 90s correctly TDL had a few UFO themed tattoos and was obsessed by aliens. It's probably just his rich guy hobby

If that's true then he'd surely invest in alien tech for the major roi when it's permitted into the public sector

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
the papers are reporting on the released files now..
www.thesun.co.uk... it/

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's all over the media.
Why is it that the msm are quite happy reporting on pathetically crap ufo/alien stories but the more credible stories they almost completely ignore.
tenplay.com.au...
www.independent.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
sciencealert.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join