It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Global! Alien, interdimensional disclosure imminent!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Could it be that we're simply entering a part of space or maybe revisiting a place where we can interact with other species for the first time in historical memory? We have legends and myths so perhaps all of those myths and legends come from this portion of space. I remember something about "as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be again " is this age the "age of Noah"? Is this portion of space always visited during Aquarius?

depends, if the universe isn't expanding and our galaxy isn't moving and we are just rotating around the galaxy then yes we may enter an area in space that we previously were in.

However, how long does it take for earth or our solar system to make 1 revolution around our galaxy?

So were humans around to create myths and legends the last time were in this spot in space if the universe isn't expanding?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

This sound similar to the Deep Space Nine episode "Meridian"

After each dimensional shift the planet, named Meridian, ceases to exist in normal space and its inhabitants become beings of "pure consciousness" until things shift back after 60 years

memory-alpha.wikia.com...(episode)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They've been saying this since the seventies.
Nothing is ever disclosed.
Maybe because there's nothing to disclose

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Anonymous doesn't have an official site.
Or official group or even an official handshake.
They are who ever wants to call themselves that.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Well good buddy it's three days later.
Want to give us another clue?
I'm a dem. Not feeling very hateful. What am I supposed to be hating on?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This has just been announced, and they are being very quick to act..... 2 days away, what they going to find.

www.nasa.gov...

Deep in space between distant stars, space is not empty. Instead, there drifts vast clouds of neutral atoms and molecules, as well as charged plasma particles called the interstellar medium — that may, over millions of years, evolve into new stars and even planets. These floating interstellar reservoirs are the focus of the NASA-funded CHESS sounding rocket mission, which will check out the earliest stages of star formation.

CHESS — short for the Colorado High-resolution Echelle Stellar Spectrograph — is a sounding rocket payload that will fly on a Black Brant IX suborbital sounding rocket early in the morning of June 27, 2017.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Whats a Dem.... im a Dave!!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You just made me think of that line about a baby's laughter.
Nothing is sweeter than a baby's laughter.

Unless it's three A.M. ...

And you don't have a baby.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
This has just been announced, and they are being very quick to act..... 2 days away, what they going to find.

www.nasa.gov...

Deep in space between distant stars, space is not empty. Instead, there drifts vast clouds of neutral atoms and molecules, as well as charged plasma particles called the interstellar medium — that may, over millions of years, evolve into new stars and even planets. These floating interstellar reservoirs are the focus of the NASA-funded CHESS sounding rocket mission, which will check out the earliest stages of star formation.

CHESS — short for the Colorado High-resolution Echelle Stellar Spectrograph — is a sounding rocket payload that will fly on a Black Brant IX suborbital sounding rocket early in the morning of June 27, 2017.

So, this is supposed to be the big disclosure announcement you started this thread for? This is about as exciting as a wet fart.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Depends...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It could well be.. maybe Anon work for NASA now to stir up public interest in all things NASA.

but no i didn't do it because i knew this would happen..... im good but not that good!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Me.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What was the announcement that dems were going to hate but trump supporters were going to love and what does politics have to do with disclosure?
edit on 6252017 by Sillyolme because: Auto correct. Lol

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well im going to be honest, i cant tell you because i want the best for you and if i were to tell you this great secret, you may not be OK....ok!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah, sure, it's always close. Today or tomorrow, or December 21st 2012 and so on and so forth. There's always hand to feed the gullible.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What was the announcement that dems were going to hate but trump supporters were going to love and what does politics have to do with disclosure?

Trump is an orange alien. That's the disclosure.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump is an orange alien. That's the disclosure.

Yah but his disguise is about as obvious as Bowie's...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Umm no not ok.
Your late already.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Davg80

www.nasa.gov...

So, this is supposed to be the big disclosure announcement you started this thread for? This is about as exciting as a wet fart.

Actually if NASA is sending a coded message
Chess may be the key.

Politically speaking, who would be the player involved if the Republicans are happy but Dems are not?

Not saying this is the case... but it does seem like a possibility, after all doublespeak exists. Just because one definition is correct doesn't mean there's not several layers that the rest of us don't understand.
edit on 25-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

(post by Davg80 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join