It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil Senator Stuns World; On Floor of Senate, Reveals Earth to Collide with X7 planet in October

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm part of the world last I checked, I'm not shocked.

If a planet was close enough to hit Earth in October, we would know it, we would see it and it would have already started effecting the orbits of other planets.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't buy into planet X but it got me thinking.

I think the molten metal core of the earth is readjusting in a big way (Polar Drift phenomenon, recent earthquake activity) and its causing the poles to drift and that's effecting weather. That our best chance a Pole shift doomsday.

Nuclear Fusions Magnetic Containment is striking similar to the earth's magnetic field. That donut shape.

If you could tilt the fusion generator at an angle the plasma is going to go with it, contained in the magnetic field. Makes sense to me the weather would do the same if it's magnetic containment shifted like it does during Polar Drift.

More On topic,

But In theory, How close would a planet have to pass by us for it's gravity or its gravitational pull off the sun to effect the earth? Planets are pretty big, like waaay bigger than comets.

I would imagine it wouldn't need to real close to us for it's gravity to effect us. I'm no astrophysicist tho.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

old news is old :

previous thread

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And I could have one hellova end of the world party that would make Dionysius blush, we would have music on blasts ,have the Hick hiker's Guide To The Universe on loop, Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

edit on 23-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah? Good. It couldn't happen soon enough.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Oh man, I never saw it that week, weird. My bad!
a reply to: Spider879

Oh hell why not, lets do it!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

My experience on the subject is very limited. But the WaPo says otherwise Link

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Maybe it is invisible!

Seriously! If a random planet was going to hit us, or come close soon, we would all know about it. I am not talking about NASA, but the thousands of Amateur Astronomers around the world would detect it. Hell, just looking up with the naked eye should confirm it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
On August 21 we will be able to see it for the first time and in less then two months after that we will all die.

Damn. If I am going out that way, I want to go out making whoopee!

Hmm, problem, don't have GF. Crap!

You shouldn't have told us until next Christmas

P

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Yup and how about you actually research it BEFORE addressing the senate lol???

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

No lol....

If he did the research at home, then when confirming it is reliable , you tell the relevant authorities.. then absolutely...

But instead we have some idiot say this before their senate, obviously without reading a single book ever...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the quoted article talks about hunger and disease will kill of 2/3rd of the population , pretty sure there wont be a planet left to starve on if a planet size object collides with our home.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Why do people give a claim like that more credibility just because sn elected official says it? Government bureaucrats are some of the dumbest and craziest among us.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Spider879

lol no joke!! "With all do respect" hahahaha
This is no laughing matter, like the previous 50 times.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Definitely won't be people..

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Great! I wonder if he'll give me his car?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Meh, we had a US senator or congressman say the global warming or something or the other would cause Guam to flip over, if my memory serves me....

Not saying this guy is wrong, ^the guy you are talking about^ because does anyone really think our governments would tell us the end is near? Because we all know what would happen if they did right????

Rape churches and burn women? ;P

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I bet ISIS will claim that it's their planet .. or we could all blame Russia when it happens.

Well if it does happen in October at least I won't have to worry about looking for a house to live in or a better paid job. F it! Let's max out the credit cards!

On a serious note surely amateur astronomers would be able to detect or see the planet if it's that big and so close to us

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

huh ? me adressing the senate you must be kidding I'm not allowed to interact... Researching ? Why ? What exactly is the point ? Niburu or not no difference. World wont end but sanity will.... Maxhead room signs in , just maka a button out of him. He will appear again yeah that's cool ... apocalyse or not ... i dont think it makes a difference to the NPC's....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join