It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil Senator Stuns World; On Floor of Senate, Reveals Earth to Collide with X7 planet in October

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He is reading a letter from a woman ho sent this to him.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i will believe him if his source is Jaime Maussan

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If there was a big enough rock on a big enough orbit passing very close to the sun... It's possible we wouldn't see anything until a few days out. Not all orbits are mostly round and stable like the ones the planets we know of. It's possible our sun captured something, and the orbit is so oblong that it only comes through our solar system every few million years.
It would be way out there, moving very slowly, for most of its orbit. Then, as it comes back around, it would speed up exponentially as it was affected more and more by the sun's gravitational pull, reaching it's highest speed when closest to the sun.

Something the size of a planet, amateur astronomers would definitely say something once it was within twice the distance of Pluto- but much farther than that, I'm not so sure. It'd be a huge orbit, likely on a funny plane we're not used to.

And it wouldn't collide with any planets most likely, but depending on it's own gravitational pull it could really screw up our delicate planet. Could change the moons orbit, even, or trigger a polar flip in our planet.
If it passes anywhere near the ort cloud, it could drag some friends along.

Astrophysics is really quite neat. I'd suggest anyone wanting a better understanding to get their hands on a copy of the computer game "Kerbal space program"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I think it is also important to take into consideration that Brazil is like one of only governments in the world who has been very open with their UFO files in recent years.

Now I only mentioned this because this Senator seems to believe very sincerely what he is saying. I don't necessarily believe it. But The fact a Federal Senator is saying this in session is at the very least, somewhat intriguing.

Think about what you are saying politicians always believe what they say and 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of it is BS.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Dear Senator...Can I have your stuff?

...since according to you, you won't need it...
edit on 23-6-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Awww hell, when in October? There are 31 days in October, which one will it be?
It better not be the eighth as it's my birthday, I would hate it to be my deathday as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What's disturbing to me is someone this dumb was elected.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Right, I'm off out to blow my life savings on hookers and drugs, This Brazilian bastard better be right.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Four months out, eh?

People, including the good senator, should probably realize that there'd be rather obvious evidence in the night sky, actually if it were that close, probably the day sky, too.

It's cloaked doncha know? Probably Romulan although the Klingons also have cloaking technology. I'm betting on Romulans.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Now I only mentioned this because this Senator seems to believe very sincerely what he is saying. I don't necessarily believe it. But The fact a Federal Senator is saying this in session is at the very least, somewhat intriguing.

He may be sincere, but Senators are just regular humans with regular flaws, and they could be -- just like other humans -- a gullible type of person.

So just because he is a senator, that does not make him immune to falling for misinformation or disinformation and believing it to be fact.

edit on 23/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Any planetary body that big, cannot hide from us.

It just can't. NO it can't hide 'behind the sun, since we go around the thing after all...

There is no such thing as what this man is talking about. If there is another large celestial body out there it hangs out in the OORT cloud and doesn't really do anything but spit comets and asteroids at us.

And anything smaller than a large body would just get sucked up in the gravity well of Jupiter or another large body in our solar system.

~Tenth
edit on 6/23/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

It just can't. NO it can't hide 'behind the sun, since we go around the thing after all...

There is no such thing as what this man is talking about. If there is another large celestial body out there it hangs out in the OORT cloud and doesn't really do anything but spit comets and asteroids at us.

And anything smaller than a large body would just get sucked up in the gravity well of Jupiter or another large body in our solar system.

~Tenth

Star Wars/ Star Trek cross over. Romulans stole the Death Star from the Empire and put a cloaking device on it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Senator probably wants some views and be famouse for that. No Nibiru is coming anytime soon. People love doom and gloom and they love to fly it like flies towars stinky pitt all the time and if in the process it makes money the better!. The recent heat wave too is not "Climate Change" or has scientist prefer to say "Global Disaster Pollution" they too love to put stuff like that to get some chunk of the pie of money. Earth has pass tru many climate changes many times before humans put a foot on it, and most of the times this climates changes are mostly by the Suns fault, not humans or animal poo poo.

Just to clear the mud waters on the threath.

edit on 23-6-2017 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Star Wars/ Star Trek cross over. Romulans stole the Death Star from the Empire and put a cloaking device on it.

I'm actually more inclined to believe that.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

why ?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There's more good science in starwars/startrek than what these 'nibiru/planet X' people come up with.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
there was a 1933 book... from which the movie When Worlds Collide was made to tell that story...

the elites were going to rocket to the incoming planet & survive while the Earth gets destroyed by the incoming planets' Sun

good stuff

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It has been pointed by MRedfield and saudi said (but nobody commented), the senator was reading a letter some woman sent him, as he says:

... from one voter, and she says the following: "Senator, I heard this information from NASA, NASA says that the planet Niburu, the X7, is coming in the direction of Earth, and the present cycle will be ended soon". She says more: "according to a NASA report, the planet changes the Earth's gravitational field, and with that two thirds of humanity will die, and two thirds will die from famine and disease". Obviously, I passed that to my advisers, to promote a study, to if that planet she talks about, Nibiru, is really approaching Earth.

It sounds like someone sent him the letter and he doesn't have the slightest idea of what Nibiru is. From this short clip he appears to be ignorant about space, but he wants to learn more, he is not promoting the idea, he is just reading someone's letter.

PS: it's always good to search for the original story, or, like in this case, listen to what he really says instead of believing any thing we read on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That's one hilarious speech, never seen that one before "The Island tips over"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well that kinda ruins my plans for x-mas. Guess I'll talk the family into celebrating early and to remind them that this year money is no object when buying gifts for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join