It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

Yet, there are witnesseses that Barbara called out. Also, Barbara's calls were not the only calls that reported the hijacking.

I think Barbara was a conservative reporter, maybe the FBI deep state wanted to discredit Ted for something? You are the one that says the government is lying, then turns around and uses FBI evidence. What is the FBI's offical stance on the pentagon jet impact. Like how you pick and choose at your connivance what is and is not credible..

You are the one that wanted to use just 14 eyewitnesses that attest to something different that the 100 plus eyewitnesses that attest to the official flight path. And the majority of the 14 still attest to a large jet impact.

So, you have one individual that may or may not be lying for something as simple as attention. An individual who's story is backed by eyewitnesses.

Still has nothing to do with how popular the truth movement is that you claim you are not part of.

You want to use FBI statements against Ted, but ignore all their evidence of a large jet impact at the pentagon.

That your "debunking" security footage was based on not understanding the type of lenses used. Didn't you say footage from one camera when there was footage of the impact released from two security cameras.

How far does a engine hang down off a 757 again.

Want to talk about those missile systems at the pentagon.

You making statements not understanding that a large commercial airport is just a few miles away from the pentagon. The pentagon is along a major air corridor.

Have you provided a quote from Hanjour's instructors that he couldn't fly a Cesna or he didn't have the skills to crash into the pentagon?

Want to talk how phone records, jet schedules, and falling clocks disproves the only credible explanation for the damage at the pentagon and physical evidence that points to only a large jet impact.

How you jump around from the jet should have hit the ground which is lower than the base of the pentagon to the jet should have experienced sudden catastrophic failure that would magically make the jet fall straight to the ground.

All the while ignoring the numerous works by Scientists for 9/11 Truth that shows using the scientific method all other theories besides large jet impact are virtual impossible.

And I am supposed to take your word after all you contradicts, false facts, and hiding of facts when other debunkers on this thread present rational and consistent rebuttals based on evidence, science, experience, their understanding of technology, and their greater understanding of the physics of 9/11.

When you, by contrast, will not commit or have the backbone to champion any theory? While you try for that Hail Mary pass by desperately jumping from what you hope is a smoking gun to smoking gun which all have never stood the test of time.
edit on 16-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that added

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If a person is planning on crashing an airplane then that difficult part of flying that is not crashing can generally be overlooked. The skills then move to crashing in the desired manner. And I do understand hitting the "spot" isn't necessarily easy. And in this case we don't know it the desired spot was actually hit.

Exactly.

It makes more sense that the Pentagon target area was any part.

Which means he nearly #ed up and crashed into the lawn. Proving that his piloting skills weren't all that great.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

And yet, not one work order that shows the date completed for the removal of phones from flight 77.

An issued order is no evidence when the order was completed.

Ever work for a large company? How did Captain Ralph Kolstad know when all phones were deactivated. Was he overseeing the work orders? What if different regions of the fleet were deactivated and pulled at different times. What reason would Kolstad be official notified for the completion of phone removal?

Just because an issue to deactivate was given doesn't prove the carrier suspended services and technology at the same time.
edit on 16-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just looked at this better video of the object crashing at the Pentagon. Notice when you watch it the security police car the white is easy to make out. When the object enters the frame, you can clearly see object is radiating white. I see a slight tint of blue..

www.youtube.com...

We know flight 77 is a silver aircraft with a slight, blue, white & red strip in the middle. Is this proof the object that hit the Pentagon is white?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
neutronflux@ About the impact zone, question you asked me. Can you point me to place where the engines collided with the wall. When the plane collides with the wall it should have made a hole for the engines on both sides?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And yet, not one work order that shows the date completed for the removal of phones from flight 77.

Ever work for a large company? How did Captain Ralph Kolstad know when all phones were deactivated. Was he overseeing the work orders? What if different regions of the fleet were deactivated and pulled at different times. What reason would Kolstad be official notified for the completion of phone removal?

Just because an issue to deactivate was given doesn't prove the carrier suspended services and technology at the same time.

The evidence i provided does show they believed the phones where deactivated before the attack. By itself maybe you have a point they did not get around to deactivating flight 77 on board phones, but lets not forget Ted Olson could easily just stop the rumors in a second, but he hasn't. All he had to do is look for the Telephone records, wife rang him game over. Instead he just ignores the conspiracy about him. For me that could mean he's guilty and is lying.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It's only in the f'n works that I cited by Scientists for 9/11 Truth. Many other sources that give an account of the flight path evidence give an account of the wall too. Dig through this thread for what has been posted again and again and again........

I really enjoyed providing the quote and cited source that a majority of the individuals that attest to a northern approach also attest to a large jet impact TWICE because you conveniently ignored it the first time. What other items have you conveniently ignored.......

You might want to actually read through this thread than just posting crap.......
edit on 16-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

edit on 16-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and clarified

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It's only in the f'n works that I cited by Scientists for 9/11 Truth. Many other sources that give an account of the flight path evidence give an account of the wall too. Dig through this thread for what has been posted again and again and again........

I really enjoyed providing the quote and cited source that a majority of the individuals that attest to a northern approach also attest to a large jet impact TWICE because you conveniently ignored it the first time. What other items have you conveniently ignored.......

You might want to actually read through this thread than just posting crap.......

Are you ever going to answer any questions? You asked me to look at the impact zone.

Can you point me to the spotS where the engines collided with the wall and made two holes, please.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

The evidence i provided does show they believed the phones where deactivated before the attack. By itself maybe you have a point they did not get around to deactivating flight 77 on board phones, but lets not forget Ted Olson could easily just stop the rumors in a second, but he hasn't. All he had to do is look for the Telephone records, wife rang him game over. Instead he just ignores the conspiracy about him. For me that could mean he's guilty and is lying.

Why does he have to justify himself if he believes he is innocent? So the FBI didn't include his statement. They have testimony of one other individual that called from flight 77 to three separate individuals to report the hijacking.

And the FBI has eyewitnesses, the flight 77 wreckage, recovered flight 77 personnel effects, contact evidence, radar data, flight recorder data, over a 100 eyewitnesses, human remains and DNA evidence, accounts from flight controls, an a in air pilot.

And, did the FBI really say Ted was lying? Or they didn't confirm Ted's, Ted's secretary, and the operators accounts because they already had a large body of evidence? They gain what from Ted, box cutters were used?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Are you ever going to answer any questions? You asked me to look at the impact zone.

Can you point me to the spotS where the engines collided with the wall and made two holes, please.

I never said there were two holes. Flight 77 went in tilled left. The left engine clipped a low concrete wall. And I quoted in this thread from a source that referred to the concrete wall. Probably in a reply to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I never said there were two holes. Flight 77 went in tilled left. The left engine clipped a low concrete wall. And I quoted in this thread from a source that referred to the concrete wall. Probably in a reply to you.

If a plane hit there should be two noticeable holes, don't you think? Supposedly this plane broke apart inside but somehow managed to still make a exit hole? And exit hole with no plane wreckage.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The starboard engine went through a large generator and left avery large hole in it. This happened about 80' before it reached the pentagon wall. It is very doubtful that the engine would still be attached to the wing by the time the plane hit the wall.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Why does he have to justify himself if he believes he is innocent? So the FBI didn't include his statement. They have testimony of one other individual that called from flight 77 to three separate individuals to report the hijacking.

And the FBI has eyewitnesses, the flight 77 wreckage, recovered flight 77 personnel effects, contact evidence, radar data, flight recorder data, over a 100 eyewitnesses, human remains and DNA evidence, accounts from flight controls, an a in air pilot.

And, did the FBI really say Ted was lying? Or they didn't confirm Ted's, Ted's secretary, and the operators accounts because they already had a large body of evidence? They gain what from Ted, box cutters were used?

I looked this up and said online no bodies from flight 77 were identified? They tracked a blip on radar, the transponder was turned off they tracked an unknown target flying towards Washington. Eyewitnesses saw different things that you still choose to ignore.

Renee May the only other caller evidence i agree is not easy to dismiss. But how do we confirm she made the call to her parents? All i can find is a write up online about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

The starboard engine went through a large generator and left avery large hole in it. This happened about 80' before it reached the pentagon wall. It is very doubtful that the engine would still be attached to the wing by the time the plane hit the wall.

Well if the engines broke why we not find parts?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
From what I have read, the outer hole was about 75 feet wide. That should have allowed for one or both engines and the main part of the plane to enter. The engines look large but they are not solid blocks of dense material.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

No, we found answers long ago. We just grow tired of people who act as if everything they find about 9/11 is something new and then insist that their ideas are reality....when those ideas were disproven long ago.

They have not disproven anything that's why the 9/11 truth movement is bigger every year. You are guys just debunkers and it so transparent.

Off topic but I'd be very interested in hearing what your definition of "debunker" is

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If a plane hit there should be two noticeable holes, don't you think? Supposedly this plane broke apart inside but somehow managed to still make a exit hole? And exit hole with no plane wreckage.

You are very intellectually dishonest. A person in this thread I believe posted the last exit hole that was made by the landing gear and circled the wreckage.

Is this a false statement?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I looked this up and said online no bodies from flight 77 were identified? They tracked a blip on radar, the transponder was turned off they tracked an unknown target flying towards Washington. Eyewitnesses saw different things that you still choose to ignore.

Renee May the only other caller evidence i agree is not easy to dismiss. But how do we confirm she made the call to her parents? All i can find is a write up online about it.

Cite the source no bodies were identified. If

I am going out on a limb. But radar doesn't need a transponder. So? our radar only detects enemy airfract when they have their transponders turn on. Transponders are a digital broadcast to identify the aircraft. For a lack of a better term, flight 77 was still tracked by conventional radar. And radar used to look for unidentified aircraft.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You are very intellectually dishonest. A person in this thread I believe posted the last exit hole that was made by the landing gear and circled the wreckage.

Is this a false statement?

How so? I posted a picture of the hole just after the crash and i provided a quote from a Eyewitnesss. By the that eyewitness was the person who took the first pictures at the scene.

Which is did the plane disintegrate before the exit or did come through the exit hole?

Eyewitness saw nothing you describe. Terry Mitchell. 's more to the right of where we were at. This is the -- this is in a renovated section on the opposite side, if you were facing the opposite side. This is a hole in -- there was a punch-out. They suspect that this was where a part of the aircraft came through this hole, although I didn't see any evidence of the aircraft down there. . . . This pile here is all Pentagon metal. None of that is aircraft whatsoever.

Nobody can find holes for where the twins engine collided with the wall, i take it?
edit on 17-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Cite the source no bodies were identified. If

I am going out on a limb. But radar doesn't need a transponder. So? our radar only detects enemy airfract when they have their transponders turn on. Transponders are a digital broadcast to identify the aircraft. For a lack of a better term, flight 77 was still tracked by conventional radar. And radar used to look for unidentified aircraft.

I can't find a source where the Pentagon identified people from flight 77. All I finding is they found partial remains, was difficult to identify victims. If you can find list of passengers identified please post.

All they see with radar is a blip and this can easily be tricked. Transponder goes off the plane goes dark, it could fly to Alaska and they would not know. They just picked up the plane when entered different area of airspace, blip they tracked could be a decoy, or was a tag that fooled the radar tower people?

Lets not forget the security footage shows a white blob object entering the frame not a silver object. We could easily figure out if flight 77 crashed at the Pentagon, carried out a experiment.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join