It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Jacobu12

Comparing a car to a commercial airliner is silly.

No one compared a car to commercial airliner.

NO wonder its like talking to wall.

Plane was exceeding speeds the plane was not designed to fly at.

Yes.

if a cars top speed 100MPH and its driving that speed when comes to a hill, the car goes down the hill, the cr will go over its 100MPH limit.

Do you get the concept of something falling or going down hill will accelerate?

Its something 5 year old children understand, why is it so hard for you to grasp?

If you are unable to grasp the difference between a car going 70mph and an airliner in flight 530mph, that's on you!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just found this on Pilots for Truth and i think it puts a nail in Ted Olson account once and for all. This is great stuff, the customer rep probably did not know the significance of this when asked about it. Not everyone knows about the different 9/11 conspiracy theories

Can we rule he's testimony out now?

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX: Name blocked out.

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you.

That is correct we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack. However, the pilots are able to stay in constant contact with the Air Traffic Control tower.

Mr. XXXXXXXX, I hope this information is helpful. It is a privilege to serve you.

Sincerely,
Chad W. Kinder
Customer Relations
American Airlines

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You know what, never mind. You have been proven wrong over and over and you can't admit it. I'm done talking to a wall who can't understand they're wrong.
edit on 7/16/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Just find it odd they found two clocks near the impact site and both clocks stop at 9.31 minutes Most people i believe would find this curious?

yes, 2 clocks were both 5 minutes slow, Its a conspiracy.

Yes it is curious, then electrical signals start firing up in ones brain and one starts to think.

Or they changed the time to fit the narrative of the flight time or for some other reason?

or the clocks were 5 minutes slow.

Witnesses said just 9.30 or just after they saw the smoke and fire. Two clocks stopping at this time fit with their accounts!

Yes, just after 9:30 a plane crashed into the Pentagon, smoke and fire will be seen.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They didn't "forget to schedule the plane that crashed at the Pentagon". Jesus, you really like to twist things to avoid admitting you're wrong don't you? Try to follow along.

BTS shows departure statistics for flights. They are measuring flight delays and on time performance.

Statistics for BTS are provided by the individual airline. Each airline reports the data after the flight departs.

BTS statistics don't show scheduled flights before they depart and if the airline doesn't report the flight to BTS it's not listed.

Your so called "smoking gun" is nothing of the sort, and like everything else, you can't admit you're wrong.

Again you just assuming the airline forget to report the flight, is this what you trying to say? You got no proof of that first of all. Flights are listed on here that have not departed.

What we got is flight departure sheet and flight 77 aint on it. We got 18 flights totals. This is just another example of where the official narrative is not on solid ground.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If you are unable to grasp the difference between a car going 70mph and an airliner in flight 530mph, that's on you!

What difference?

NO one is comparing the 2 to grasp any differences.

Whats trying to be pointed out is the simple concept of something falling or going down hill will accelerate.

Do you understand that a car going down hill will increase its speed, that a plane falling or descending will accelerate?

No one is comparing the 2, we are saying the same will happen to both, they will get faster.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
@Jacobu12

Yep, that is so phony

Friggin phony, I mean it's on record....a record of officialdom, less likely to be distorted
edit on 16-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

They didn't "forget to schedule the plane that crashed at the Pentagon". Jesus, you really like to twist things to avoid admitting you're wrong don't you? Try to follow along.

BTS shows departure statistics for flights. They are measuring flight delays and on time performance.

Statistics for BTS are provided by the individual airline. Each airline reports the data after the flight departs.

BTS statistics don't show scheduled flights before they depart and if the airline doesn't report the flight to BTS it's not listed.

Your so called "smoking gun" is nothing of the sort, and like everything else, you can't admit you're wrong.

When the official narrative don't hold up you guys run away. You guys are here to debunk not find answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

What difference?

NO one is comparing the 2 to grasp any differences.

Whats trying to be pointed out is the simple concept of something falling or going down hill will accelerate.

Do you understand that a car going down hill will increase its speed, that a plane falling or descending will accelerate?

No one is comparing the 2, we are saying the same will happen to both, they will get faster.

Yes, and i have accepted this principle days ago. You people seem to just not notice that for some reason.

The reason i dislike this principle, is flight instructors and pilots have said, the plane could not handle those forces at those speeds and heights. Pilots with years of experience tried to mimic this flight and could not.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just find it odd they found two clocks near the impact site and both clocks stop at 9.31 minutes Most people i believe would find this curious?

yes, 2 clocks were both 5 minutes slow, Its a conspiracy.

Yes it is curious, then electrical signals start firing up in ones brain and one starts to think.

Or they changed the time to fit the narrative of the flight time or for some other reason?

or the clocks were 5 minutes slow.

Witnesses said just 9.30 or just after they saw the smoke and fire. Two clocks stopping at this time fit with their accounts!

Yes, just after 9:30 a plane crashed into the Pentagon, smoke and fire will be seen.

Clocks by itself no don't amount to a conspiracy, it's when you look at other inconsistencies added with this it's weird.

There is 7 minute gap between 9.38 and 9.31.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

When the person we're arguing with can't even get the type of plane right, and uses drawings of other planes and says "close enough", there's no point in trying to argue with them, so I walk away. You were proven wrong on BTS statistics, and still insist you're right. You called it a 747 multiple times, and never did say you were wrong. You used a drawing of a 737 and said "it's close enough". You can't admit that the engines don't hang completely below the fuselage.

So why should I keep arguing with you?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
@Jacobu12

Yep, that is so phony

Friggin phony, I mean it's on record....a record of officialdom, less likely to be distorted

Hani Hanjour flight record is inconsistent.He's licences i believe are fake too, even though he don't need a licence to crash a plane. Marcel Berhard said on video Hani showed him an Arizona pilot licence? We know from the record this licence was likely fake because instructors in the Phoenix area reported him to the FAA in 2001. Remember he's using a license from 1999.

If there was a 757 plane he was not the pilot it was not him.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When the person we're arguing with can't even get the type of plane right, and uses drawings of other planes and says "close enough", there's no point in trying to argue with them, so I walk away. You were proven wrong on BTS statistics, and still insist you're right. You called it a 747 multiple times, and never did say you were wrong. You used a drawing of a 737 and said "it's close enough". You can't admit that the engines don't hang completely below the fuselage.

So why should I keep arguing with you?

I came as this fresh. You're a moderator on here so you're talking about this subject for a long time.

Drawing other planes? It had the same dimensions as other planes so what? I got the dimensions right, but who cares right.

Proven wrong on BTS statistic, funny guy!

Do you know Hani only tested himself piloting 737 flight simulator?

You can't admit that the engines don't hang completely below the fuselage.The engine do hang below the fuselage just not at 8 feet 10 inches. You got it right where you said the engine was not fully below the bottom of the fuselage.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why are you guys not talking about Ted Olson and he's claims? If you believe the government narrative is true.

American airlines have confirmed the collect calls could not have been made to the office. Why did he lie and for what reason?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is 7 minute gap between 9.38 and 9.31.

Yes and your point is what exactly?

Clocks by itself no don't amount to a conspiracy, it's when you look at other inconsistencies added with this it's weird.

What other inconsistencies? How do they relate to clocks stopping early or the clocks both running slow?

What are trying to say, why did you even bring up the clocks?

It seems whenever someone points out your ignorance you jump onto some other tidbit.

You were talking about the size and how the plane must have been flying just 12 inches of the ground and when shown that your figure are not quite right you insert the clocks bit.

You have done this throughout the thread.

Are you being paid to troll or are just that special kind of person that does this for the kicks?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'm a member first, moderator second, and that has nothing to do with anything at all.

I have for the last two days, i agreed with you, no offence how are you are moderator?

Really? This is your post from this morning.

Again you misrepresenting the facts. The Fuselage is 12feet 4 inches (fact) i provided a diagram of 757 for that and the engine does indeed hang down 8 feet 10 inches (fact)

The engine used on the 757 is the RB211-535E4. It has a total width of 8 feet 1 inch. If you're admitting that the engine doesn't hang completely below the fuselage, how can it possibly hang down 8 feet 10 inches? That's lower than the engine is wide.

Drawing other planes? It had the same dimensions as other planes so what? I got the dimensions right, but who cares right.

So if I draw a picture of something that has the same dimensions of something else, that's all that matters right? If I accuse you of something, and have a picture of someone else that has the same dimensions of you, then that's what matters, right? Who cares if it was really you, as long as the dimensions match.

Proven wrong on BTS statistic, funny guy!

You claimed that the flights not being listed meant they weren't scheduled that day. I showed that the data came from the airlines to BTS. If American Airlines didn't report Flight 77 and Flight 11 to them on that day they wouldn't be listed. If the airlines don't report flights, and are fined for not showing them, they are fined all of $100 to as much as $5,000. Wow, that's a huge fine there. There is nothing to show that if a flight is not listed, it didn't fly, other than claims by people that don't believe 9/11.

Do you know Hani only tested himself piloting 737 flight simulator?

Uhm...I was one of the first to say that after you came into the thread, and you passed if off as "internet news" and nothing to show it was true.

Hani Hanjour was a lousy pilot. All the evidence proves that the pilot that flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon was a lousy pilot that got lucky.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Zaphod:

Yes under the wing the Engine does hang down 8 feet 10 inches.

The Pentagon building performance report: States the plane was 20 feet from bottom/ ground to the top of the plane Fuselage. From the Fuselage to the end point of the engine= 21 feet 2 inches.

Now we take into account what you said ( The top of the engine is not even with the Fuselage)

What's the difference?
21 inches is larger than 20. Take 1 feet (12 inches) away it still be 20 feet 2 inches.. At this height both engines would collide with the ground (20 feet) Take 2 feet away the plane was just 12 inches off the ground at 530mph. Take 3 feet away, it's 24 (inches) We looking at 1.5 to 2 feet at most difference either way, i believe? The older 757 models of airplanes have pretty much the same dimensions. I got the dimensions for the 757-223

Flight 77 allegedly took off at 8.20am. I find it odd this flight listed as a domestic flight, Sep 11 in the morning. If there is another airline-time statistic for later flights that day where is it? You have a theory, what happened, how do we prove that is right though?

You wrote.
Uhm...I was one of the first to say that after you came into the thread, and you passed if off as "internet news" and nothing to show it was true.

Did i can you point me to that specific post please because i don't remember this conversation at all.

You wrote
Hani Hanjour was a lousy pilot. All the evidence proves that the pilot that flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon was a lousy pilot that got lucky.

It was a miracle not luck. Nobody knows who Hani hanjour was really? There is a documented history of American co-operation with Al Queda, Saudi Arabia and Israel to plan false operations and carry them out. Operation Able Danger, Operation Gladio and Operation Guardian all got leaked since 9/11. We know there was a cover up prior to 9/11 because Richard Clarke Head of Terrorism at the White house exposed it years later. He said the CIA stopped all information about 2 of the alleged Pentagon hijackers reaching him at the White House ( for 2yrs) He said only the CIA, very top brass, could have pulled the plug on that information!! So somebody at the CIA did not want people knowing about the Pentagon hijackers had arrived to the country. Why not? Are they covering for something or someone? The top guys at CIA never got asked this by the 9/11 commission mainly because they did not know i believe?

This is not like they just woke up one day, oh #, how did we miss this attack on our country? The CIA was watching them and the attack still went ahead unchecked!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The 757, sitting with wheels down, on the ground, is 20 feet 7 inches tall. The RB211-535E4 is 7 feet 4 inches in diameter (from the EASA certification sheet). Ground clearance of the engine is just under 3 feet (2 feet 10 inches fully loaded). There's no way that over 8 feet is hanging down below the fuselage.

I said the top of the engine is even with the lower portion of the cabin. That puts it above the lowest point of the fuselage. For the engine to hang down the distance you claim, it would have to be even with the bottom of the fuselage.

My post about Hani Hanjour flying a 737 simulator:

Hespent several months in Arizona training in a 737 simulator. Smaller than a 757, but it still would have given him training in a fairly large and heavy aircraft.

And yet, all of those instructors have no trouble believing he did it, and he was able to rent an aircraft multiple times in New Jersey, flying through a busy air corridor.

Your response:

This is just online information. And all the instructors said he's flying was terrible. One or two instructors or more reported him to the FAA believing he's licenses are fake.

No, they didn't "all get leaked since 9/11".

The Italian NATO stay-behind organization, dubbed "Gladio", was set up under Minister of Defense (from 1953 to 1958) Paolo Taviani's (DC) supervision.[14] Gladio's existence came to public knowledge when Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti revealed it to the Chamber of Deputies on October 24, 1990, although far-right terrorist Vincenzo Vinciguerra had already revealed its existence during his 1984 trial. According to media analyst Edward S. Herman, "both the President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, and Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti, had been involved in the Gladio organization and coverup..."[15][verification needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

The CIA almost always withheld information, to protect their sources. There have been complaints for years about them not giving information out, because they didn't want anyone to figure out where the information came from. If you read post 9/11 reports, the FBI and CIA both withheld information from each other, and there were dozens of complaints about information transfers not happening as directed.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The 757, sitting with wheels down, on the ground, is 20 feet 7 inches tall. The RB211-535E4 is 7 feet 4 inches in diameter (from the EASA certification sheet). Ground clearance of the engine is just under 3 feet (2 feet 10 inches fully loaded). There's no way that over 8 feet is hanging down below the fuselage.

I said the top of the engine is even with the lower portion of the cabin. That puts it above the lowest point of the fuselage. For the engine to hang down the distance you claim, it would have to be even with the bottom of the fuselage.

My post about Hani Hanjour flying a 737 simulator:

Hespent several months in Arizona training in a 737 simulator. Smaller than a 757, but it still would have given him training in a fairly large and heavy aircraft.

And yet, all of those instructors have no trouble believing he did it, and he was able to rent an aircraft multiple times in New Jersey, flying through a busy air corridor.

Your response:

This is just online information. And all the instructors said he's flying was terrible. One or two instructors or more reported him to the FAA believing he's licenses are fake.

No, they didn't "all get leaked since 9/11".

The Italian NATO stay-behind organization, dubbed "Gladio", was set up under Minister of Defense (from 1953 to 1958) Paolo Taviani's (DC) supervision.[14] Gladio's existence came to public knowledge when Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti revealed it to the Chamber of Deputies on October 24, 1990, although far-right terrorist Vincenzo Vinciguerra had already revealed its existence during his 1984 trial. According to media analyst Edward S. Herman, "both the President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, and Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti, had been involved in the Gladio organization and coverup..."[15][verification needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

The CIA almost always withheld information, to protect their sources. There have been complaints for years about them not giving information out, because they didn't want anyone to figure out where the information came from. If you read post 9/11 reports, the FBI and CIA both withheld information from each other, and there were dozens of complaints about information transfers not happening as directed.

We know the top of the Fuselage to the bottom is 12 feet 2 or 4 inches, you agree? We know the engine is 8 feet 10 inches below the wing. Either way that works out at 21 feet. We know the engine it not level at the bottom of the Fuselage, it extends further down, it only level with the fuselage at the top part. How many feet do we take away to match the government version of 20 feet from ground to top?

all of those instructors have no trouble believing he did it? Have you evidence for that? I saw online a claim of Marcel Berhnard saying he could. And by the way Bernard never flew with Hani he only looked at he's pilot license at the flight school. Other instructors say they could not believe he did it. Online information don't make him a good pilot, is my meaning behind that. Instructors who flew with him weeks before 9/11 said he could not control a Cesna at 160 knots. It just not believable he could acquire the skills to control a bigger plane with passengers weeks later?

I meant after 9/11 operations like this got looked at more closely. A false flag operation is not unlikely at all knowing what we do today. Richard Clarke is one of the top guys in position of power around then to know if there was a cover up. And we know from the 28 pages, 9/11 commission Saudi diplomats and Saudi Military intelligence officers met with the Hijackers at hotels and eating places. When you got Saudi government people funding the 9/11 operation it not far removed the CIA and other power brokers could be involved planning this attack also. I know it's horrible to think a America citizen would allow this attack to take place, but remember they are same guys who faked intelligence to takeover Iraq and kills thousands of civilians in the process.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I find it odd that there doesn't seem to be damage or marking to the wall outside of the hole itself.

I would have though inertia would have carried some plane material to a point on the wall, especially since it is said to have hit at an angle.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join