It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

So i bet money on it, Hani Hanjour was not a terrible pilot.

yet over the last how many days you were saying the opposite, that he was a terrible pilot.

You were quoting what instructors said over and over.

Others would say the same thing that he was terrible then you would reply by saying that instructors don't agree and quote instructors agreeing that he was a bad pilot.

I really don't get it.

So to be clear, now you think he was good pilot?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You dont have to verify his story. It has already been done by the FBI and submitted and accepted in a court of law as the truth. End of story on Ted.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So i bet money on it, Hani Hanjour was not a terrible pilot.

yet over the last how many days you were saying the opposite, that he was a terrible pilot.

You were quoting what instructors said over and over.

Others would say the same thing that he was terrible then you would reply by saying that instructors don't agree and quote instructors agreeing that he was a bad pilot.

I really don't get it.

So to be clear, now you think he was good pilot?

Only for he's skill was novice. I think Hani Hanjour had better training perhaps even 757 training and it's the reason he could flying this plane that day. We only know bits of he's life for 2 to 4 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

You dont have to verify his story. It has already been done by the FBI and submitted and accepted in a court of law as the truth. End of story on Ted.

Hasn't not been verified. There is no telephone record of 3 to 4 minute calls to he's Wife. If you can produce that telephone bill do so?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Yeah, I was curious as to why some make it so meaningful. Wouldn't seem to be in play much in this event. It shouldn't be something to prevent the aircraft from flying which is the impression I get from some posts.
edit on 7/25/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Ground effect has been put to good use many times in the past. I can think of several times when Air Force aircraft lost water injection on takeoff, and had to stay in ground effect until they could get enough speed to climb. If they tried to climb too soon, they wouldn't have made it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, I am aware of this fact. Thanks for verifying. Helicopters have made use of it quite often, I believe.

I was just interested why some push it as a big deal at the Pentagon, for whatever reason. As mentioned, sounds important so throw it in I guess. I wonder if some people think it meant the plane gets pulled into the ground, otherwise it most likely would not be a negative issue to prove no 757 aircraft.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Only for he's skill was novice. I think Hani Hanjour had better training perhaps even 757 training and it's the reason he could flying this plane that day.

So his skill as a pilot was novice but he a good pilot.

OK, not even going to bother trying to figure what that means.

Now, I have asked at least 5 times,

Did you make up the figures when you said he was flying only inches from the ground for 6-10 seconds?

I am going to keep asking, you can keep ignoring it, all that does is it just shines a light on your integrity

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

FBI: She called

Justice Department: She called

ATT: She called

Ted Olson: She called

Lori Keyton: She called

Helen Voss: She called

Allen Ferber: She called

US District Court: She called

Lawyers for Zachrias Moussari: She called

Jacob: Where's the phone bill?

....and....it would not matter if I did produce the non-existent phone bill...you wouldn't believe it anyway.

edit on 25-7-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Only for he's skill was novice. I think Hani Hanjour had better training perhaps even 757 training and it's the reason he could flying this plane that day.

So his skill as a pilot was novice but he a good pilot.

OK, not even going to bother trying to figure what that means.

Now, I have asked at least 5 times,

Did you make up the figures when you said he was flying only inches from the ground for 6-10 seconds?

I am going to keep asking, you can keep ignoring it, all that does is it just shines a light on your integrity

The media findings and the 9/11 commission report made it seem like he was a bad pilot. I don't believe he was a bad pilot, i think he was experienced and the record about him is flawed. He got military type aviation training somewhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

FBI: She called

Justice Department: She called

ATT: She called

Ted Olson: She called

Lori Keyton: She called

Helen Voss: She called

Allen Ferber: She called

US District Court: She called

Lawyers for Zachrias Moussari: She called

Jacob: Where's the phone bill?

....and....it would not matter if I did produce the non-existent phone bill...you wouldn't believe it anyway.

What would it be non-existent. If there was calls made to Ted Olson office a telephone record exists.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If not, where did you get that he was flying only inches from the ground for 6-10 seconds before he crashed?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If not, where did you get that he was flying only inches from the ground for 6-10 seconds before he crashed?

I have posted two times discussing this already, two days ago, read what i said and stop asking me the same question. I swear you and neutronfux are the same person.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
cardinalfan0596 the big flaw with the phone calls. Why would the FBI not know the number for Ted Olson office? Even you said the women who rang the operator provided a number. If the FBI are claiming all 4 calls are unknown, that's a problem, because all 4 calls allegedly connected to the same office number.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Barbara friend claiming she handed the pilot a cell phone? Who told her this?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Page 100 plowing deep....gettin all the details sorted

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

It may have been just another pilot riding as a passenger.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: Jacobu12

It may have been just another pilot riding as a passenger.

FBI confirms Barbara attempted 1 call from her seat unconnected 0 seconds. We have to believe there is 4 unknown calls to 4 unknown numbers after? Total nonsense Ted Olson office is a public office, The FBI would have seen the number on a bill after 9/11. You don't say unknown person and or unknown number., if you know for a fact the caller was Barbara and number was Ted Olson office. Something about this stinks.
edit on 25-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The US Government, does not get phone bills like normal customers do. Once again, we have records of calls made from the Airfone assigned to Flight 77, those have been produced. We have the operators who spoke with the individual placing the calls who asked the operators to connect the calls to the phone number belonging to the Solicitor General's office. We have DoJ employees who knew Barbra who answered those calls and have stated it was Barbra.

And you continue to cling to your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What stinks, is you refusing to accept reality. Because the FBI, once again, attributed four of the "unknown" calls from Flight 77 to Barbra Olson based on the phone records, the operators who connected those calls and then the secretaries/security who answered those calls.

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join