It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

No they aren't. They're formatted MM/DD/YY. That's the correct format for the US.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No they aren't. They're formatted MM/DD/YY. That's the correct format for the US.

It should be dated 13 March 2002. I would put a diagonal line through those unfilled parts and mark N/A that's just me though.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

blog document is formatted day, month, year.

Strange when i look this up it says the opposite? It should be dated 13 March 2002. I would put a crossed line through those unfilled parts and mark N/A that's just me though.

You don't have much experience with multiple businesses or info tech, it would seem. Those are typical dates. To find the month spelled out in this application would be rare. The system printing is probably many years old.

edit:

In the US, dates were/are generally expressed as mm/dd/yy. The internet has altered some people's uses but in the US it usually that order.
edit on 7/24/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2017 by roadgravel because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So they DID still have phones installed then. Interesting way of arguing there.

It's easier to turn off the phone service. Phone can still be installed just not taken out yet,.

But as of today we have no telephone/print out that shows any airphone calls connected that day.

So let me get this straight.

You're asking for a paper trail, correct?

So then, and think this through a bit, what happens if that paperwork suddenly appears?

Do you believe it and issue solved?

Why would it be solved?

If the ebil gubmint conspiracy theory is true, then the paperwork is faked.

If the ct is wrong, then it's not faked.

But in the end, YOU'LL GET THE SAME #ING PAPERWORK!

IOW, asking for evidence from the entity that you suspect is lying is useless.

Agree or not?

All of you #tards can answer that last Q if you care....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No it shouldn't. You don't write the month out first of all. And more importantly, dates in the US are done exactly how I said, the first number is the month, the second the day, then the year.

edit on 7/24/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No it shouldn't. You don't write the month out first of all. And more importantly, dates in the US are done exactly how I said, the first number is the month, the second the day, then the year.

Do you guys not date documents March 12 2002. It's sloppy 3/12/02.

edit on 24-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If you can find the a statement from the pilot where he states he flew the plane before 9-11-2001 and the phones were no long in service then you would have something. Actually any pilot who flew that plane.

I already did. How else would the pilot know if the phones got disconnected before 9/11

Lol

So where's the completed work order?

Or do you not want paperwork to confirm his statement?

It appears not.

That makes you a hypocrite

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Rarely. It's not sloppy, it's convenient. Especially when you're filing out a 10 page document that requires a date on every page.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
When working with entering and then therefore reviewing dates, it was traditional to us 6 digits for easy and speed. Not writing, typing word month names. You can probably find a huge number of old European dates formatted dd/mm/yy.

Having worked in the software world for a long time, writing many a report, 99% of dates up through period were in that format.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

No, you don't. You only sign N/A if it doesn't apply. That means Not Applicable, not No. If it's not done, you sign No. If it doesn't need to be done you sign N/A.

You not wrong , but the dates are wrongly formatted either way.

What does dates have to do with discrediting over a hundred eye witnesses that attest to a large jet hitting the pentagon.

You would be more credible if you would pick one theory for the pentagon, clearly state that evidence, and stick to that theory so you would stop contradicting yourself. And that's even when you stay on topic.

Large jet?
Military jet?
Cruise missile?
Bomb?
Missile?

What the hell are you arguing anyway? How air plane phones work?

American Airlines maintenance practices?

The color of polished aluminum?

If clocks always drop stright to the ground and stop at that exact time?

The meaning of frames perfectly aligned?

Flight 77 only had one turbine disc?

Your too lazy to file a information request for phone records?

Why not argue a specific theory alternate to large jet strike, discrediting the 100 plus eyewitnesses that attest to a large jet impact, how that theory caused the damage at the pentagon, and how the passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up at the pentagon? Seems basic to me? Instead of burning page after page on polished aluminum.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Rarely. It's not sloppy, it's convenient. Especially when you're filing out a 10 page document that requires a date on every page.

This would not be the right way to format date where i come from, but you're Americans you do thinks differently over there.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I really don't understand why we are butting our heads against the wall for one person.
His understanding of how the world at large works is very limited.

OK OK no plane hit the Pentagon !

Now explain to yourself how all the other evidence fits.
When you are finished write a book about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

No, you don't. You only sign N/A if it doesn't apply. That means Not Applicable, not No. If it's not done, you sign No. If it doesn't need to be done you sign N/A.

You not wrong , but the dates are wrongly formatted either way.

What does dates have to do with discrediting over a hundred eye witnesses that attest to a large jet hitting the pentagon.

You would be more credible if you would pick one theory for the pentagon, clearly state that evidence, and stick to that theory so you would stop contradicting yourself. And that's even when you stay on topic.

Large jet?
Military jet?
Cruise missile?
Bomb?
Missile?

What the hell are you arguing anyway? How air plane phones work?

American Airlines maintenance practices?

The color of polished aluminum?

If clocks always drop stright to the ground and stop at that exact time?

The meaning of frames perfectly aligned?

Flight 77 only had one turbine disc?

Your too lazy to file a information request for phone records?

Why not argue a specific theory alternate to large jet strike, discrediting the 100 plus eyewitnesses that attest to a large jet impact, how that theory caused the damage at the pentagon, and how the passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up at the pentagon? Seems basic to me? Instead of burning page after page on polished aluminum.

Have i not addressed most of this already? What do you want to know spit it out?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
I really don't understand why we are butting our heads against the wall for one person.

How does the world work, what i missing fill me in? I open to a plane hitting the Pentagon. I worry about inconsistencies.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So now you have learned that Europe and the US have formatted dates in a different order for decades.

It's been mentioned here for years. In fact, a member can adjust the date format in the profile to display dates in their preferred format, just as most sites allow.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So now you have learned that Europe and the US have formatted dates in a different order for decades.

It's been mentioned here for years. In fact, a member can adjust the date format in the profile to display dates in their preferred format, just as most sites allow.

Only joined ATS 2 months ago, never posted much. I never been to America.

I have been to the middle east, eastern Europe and Asia.

I regret now making that post, i should have just dropped my friends info and left.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The scene in each frame is the same, both cameras, only frame 23 has a problem.

This photo points out your Bluish Tinted debris airborne above the pentagon lawn.

According to your video expert it should be in exactly the same spot in both videos. It is traveling much slower than the plane it can be tracked in 3 separate frames.

As you can see it is not exactly in the same place in both photos. In the top photo It's over the yellow building and a little higher , in the bottom photo it's left of the yellow building and lower.

Why are they not in the same spot like your expert claims they should be.

Any answer you give me, you also have to apply to frame 23.
edit on 24-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

The scene in each frame is the same, both cameras, only frame 23 has a problem.

This photo points out your Bluish Tinted debris airborne above the pentagon lawn.

According to your video expert it should be in exactly the same spot in both videos. It is traveling much slower than the plane it can be tracked in 3 separate frames.

As you can see it is not exactly in the place in both photos. In the top photo It's over the yellow building and a little higher , in the bottom photo it's left of the yellow building and lower.

Why are they not in the same spot like your expert claims they should be.

Any answer you give me, you also have to apply to frame 23.

Can you tell me the minute time you captured the frame at?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

It would be nice if individual would cite the source that flight 77 flew less two feet off the ground for 5 to 6 seconds. The assessment the individual based that Hanjour had to be an ace pilot.

By the way, wouldn't whole trees and vegetation along the flight path be completely mowed down? As in the tree flight 77 only clipped its top?
edit on 24-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

This would not be the right way to format date where i come from, but you're Americans you do thinks differently over there.

Do you think 9/11 happened on November 9th ?

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join