It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge's Emails with John Podesta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Scroll to the bottom and work your way upwards. Click on the corresponding email [email protected] to the main links. This will give you insight into Tom Delonge's plans. Forgive me if this has been posted already/let me know.

I'm having a hard time linking this (lol first post)
So google WikiLeaks Podesta emails , and then search Tom Delonge

Some interesting comments refer to us as the youth and kids. And the need to condition the cynical minded into a pro government mindset. Also said he's in talks with NASA. Mentions Roswell. Supported Hillary. Working on a TV series and a Movie.

I read other Podesta emails about Aliens and there's not much about his knowledge other than that he has a keen interest in the subject. His 50th birthday was X-Files themed. Enjoy
edit on 21-6-2017 by IntimateCat because: Link

edit on 21-6-2017 by IntimateCat because: Link

edit on 21-6-2017 by IntimateCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Great find ! but link not working.

This is Tom :

1 He is one of many.
2 Bringing Celebs into the UFO scene (aka ufology).
2 Controlling the Narrative bringing in people in the community that have no knowledge about the subject
3 Making Celebs ufo 'experts'.
4 Eventually ridicule the subject.
5 Diverting from the truth and any serious investigations.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

This is Tom :

1 He is one of many.
2 Controlling the Narrative bringing in people in the community that have no knowledge about the subject

T H A N K S!!!

And i got another one:

Elvis Emails with "God"...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IntimateCat

ATS does not allow links to Wikileaks.
That is why you can't post the link.
It is fine to post excerpts from the leaks and discuss them though.
You can type out the link without the word 'wikileaks' in it and post that here with instructions to cut, paste and add the missing letters.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The thing about Tom, i think, is that he seems totally genuine in his desire to get to the bottom of things and certainly for disclosure
but he's spent literally his entire adult life being paid to create entertainment
and i think that's such second nature to him now he honestly can't think of another way.

that's why he's making a novel series with tie-in film and albums as part of his quest for disclosure - to your average conspiracy weirdo down here in the trenches that seems like a ridiculous cash grab idea, but for Tom it makes perfect sense.
what would he do if he *wasn't* making music? he is first and foremost an artist and everything he does must be viewed through that lens.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

This will give you insight into Tom Delonge's plan

Wait... He's got a plan?...I hope it doesn't involve Russia..

edit on 21-6-2017 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

In dA club man, next level ,the real club not the birds. Elvis does tricks and God doesn't play dices

edit on 6212017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This was covered at the time on ATS. I made a copy with some relevant text highlighted. Tom came off as an agent of manipulation to a lot of us.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IntimateCat

this is what has made this interesting for me

Tom Delonge has email contact with John Podesta

Podesta involved in discussions about aliens

next thing you know podesta branded as some sort of child eating pedo

coincidence ?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That's so cringe-y in hindsight. John Podesta seems like just about the creepiest most unlikeable guy in Washington, and that is saying a lot.

Anyway, I read Sekret Machines and don't remember any mention of Podesta, was it removed?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

This is Tom :

1 He is one of many.

6 Reaganomics - obey! Praise the deep state actors of our secret space programs as heros, while they promote secrecy as the only solution and further obfuscate the topic with lies.

His books are still worth the fuzz but the whole ordeal is a bummer for the more cynical minded like me, myself and I. Plus he didn't really bring up anything new at all, did he?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ironicinori
a reply to: Jonjonj

That's so cringe-y in hindsight. John Podesta seems like just about the creepiest most unlikeable guy in Washington, and that is saying a lot.

Anyway, I read Sekret Machines and don't remember any mention of Podesta, was it removed?

I too read the book but to be honest I am a little vague onbthe characters now. Suffice it to say though that Tom's plan has always been one of long-term revelation (money making?). So if JP were to appear it would possibly be in later works, as a fictitious character obviously.

A funny thing about that email chain, there was a link to a pdf copy (special edition?) In it. Wonder how many copies that cost DeLonge?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think the purpose of T.D, John Podesta campaign is more or less trying to start a new form of bias or rehtorhic similar to earlier alien consoriacies, like Roswell. Even Podesta presence and his ties to the Clinton campaign may have been a stunt more or less trying to show that the government the all powerful satanic it used to be while being more appealing to younger and more impressions readers.

Like deal with the grey for alien tech by trading human like slaves to the all technical Grey's.

When in reality, I bet they pray to Jesus to keep that thing away, even with all those toys.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Yeah what a #ing tool.

I was right all along, saying Delonge is full of it.

GFYS.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Adam Curtis... Simple and to the point... I saw 50 years and nothing changed. Thanks for the vid. (btw love that english accent)

Tom Delonge well.. I'm very cynic right now. Humanity ufology or the birdgroup whatever will never discover the truth if they trumbling around like that. Ufo's is just one great tug of war. The only thing we know for sure is that there is more outside. The rest is speculation. With new celebs in the scene the truth will get even more distorted. Ufo's will become even more entertainment I'm afraid. Humanity as a whole might lack the means to understand what really is out there , and we might never know the true beauty of our universe/multiverse we just see and believe the hollywood nasa version of it , living behind a veil.... forever.

edit on 6212017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wonder if Tom and John have eaten pizza together.
My guess....yup

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

thats the thing though have they just thrown him under the bus with this pizza thing in order to discredit him with the whole disclosure thing as linked by wikileaks or is he a pedo and also into the UFO alien agenda , because they like pizza and pasta too

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
He's gonna need one of those men in black things now, to flash everyones knowledge of him selling, raping, and torturing children.

In my opinion a ton of Tom's credibility went out the window with that email because he is working with pedosatanists.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
The thing about Tom, i think, is that he seems totally genuine in his desire to get to the bottom of things and certainly for disclosure
but he's spent literally his entire adult life being paid to create entertainment
and i think that's such second nature to him now he honestly can't think of another way.

that's why he's making a novel series with tie-in film and albums as part of his quest for disclosure - to your average conspiracy weirdo down here in the trenches that seems like a ridiculous cash grab idea, but for Tom it makes perfect sense.
what would he do if he *wasn't* making music? he is first and foremost an artist and everything he does must be viewed through that lens.

Yeah I know, personally I am indifferent towards his actions. I don't think he's a disinformation puppet but his information may be wrong in general. His goal is to reach as many people at once which seems fair, but stressful for some people here who want the answers now. It seems like Podesta and Tom are in a sense using eachother. Podestas highest rated Twitter comment was about aliens. His support for disclosure would make him more popular especially among the young. For Tom, he was probably funded, speaks to Podesta with high authority.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Or creeps think a like.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join