It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State: Mass Immigration End Game doesn't make sense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So there are a few conspiracies that go along the lines of Zionists/TPTB/Illuminati are flooding Western nations with 3rd world, arguably majority Muslim immigrants to bring about a particular end-game

People argue that it is to enforce a Police State:
But Westerners tend to be educated, placid, have mainly cohesive societies where you can pretty much go about your business freely, are largely safe when compared to developing and third world nations. Most of us work and see the need in having a job and earning money. Many Westerners don't tend to resort to anger or intimidation to get their point of view across. I reckon we're pretty easy to control as it is.

The conditions of living in a Third World tend to produce people more likely to be wary and suspicious of the government and law enforcement as they are most often corrupt and use underhand tactics such as extortion and threats of violence for political gain. In Indonesia, for example; many corrupt cops arrest tourists for framed crimes unless they pay thousands of dollars in extortion money. So immigrants tend to be harder to control because they wouldn't necessarily trust the government. The crime rates among third world countries are higher than the 1st world. Certain cultures tend to resort to violence and intimidation instead of reason and logic to argue a point. The education standards of Third World Countries are markedly lower than the first world.

I can't find the logic in flooding the 1st world with immigrants to instil a Police State by adding people who are essentially harder to control.

Then there are people who argue it is done to force a One World Government and Globalisation:
Again, how can that be done through the addition of people, many of which, do not believe in man-made laws but "Gods" law? How will everyone cohese under a 1WG when a mass influx of different people won't integrate with the rest of the society?

I believe the extreme flooding of immigrants into Europe for example is not due to a conspiracy but a few dunder-headed Politicians (cue Merkel) who have acted without thinking about long-term consequences or put in place a system to properly manage, educate and westernise newcomers.

Is there a point that I'm missing that would explain all of this?

- I didn't know where to put this so Mods please feel free to move -

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

"If" it is a conspiracy than it is actually to create tension and conflict.

Perhaps to lead the majority into rejecting particular belief systems.

Rather than to perpetuate a global unification it would be to perpetuate continued segregation and division.

Divide and conquer is really difficult unless you pit people against each other and promote an 'us vs them' ideology.
edit on 6/20/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

He told the committee: "The United States, or Australia and New Zealand, are migrant societies and therefore they accommodate more readily those from other backgrounds than we do ourselves, who still nurse a sense of our homogeneity and difference from others.

"And that's precisely what the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine."

Mr Sutherland recently argued, in a lecture to the London School of Economics, of which he is chairman, that there was a "shift from states selecting migrants to migrants selecting states" and the EU's ability to compete at a "global level" was at risk.

www.bbc.com...

It's not really a grand conspiracy, first world nations have lower birth rates which promotes stagnation and instability in the current economic environment. The idea is to flood Europe with as many people as possible, to maintain an increasing level of workers who would be able to sustain the growing retiree populations. Essentially it's a short-sighted measure at sustaining infinite growth.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You pretty much answered you own question. A global society under one common rule of law is the end game. The chaos in between the present and future goal, has been tactically measured and the temporary destabilization in turn deemed necessary.

In their world, boarders don't exist, they're only restricting profit.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Maybe, but they will still need other countries with lax labour laws to keep manufacturing cheap imports. They will not destroy borders but possibly call them different economic regions with differing labour laws and practices

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Nothing makes sense.

Until you look past the propaganda and rhetoric that is designed to get people to think certain things which they usually do.

People are naturally gullible when it comes to America and have an idealized and unrealistic view of the government trusting everything they say despite all the obvious lies and known conspiracies carried out by A to blame B as a pretext for war.

It's been done before. And since.

Why anyone believes anything anyone says is a mystery but I know I question everything except a few deeplt held convictions that make me me.

Americans are the safest and have the most time before they have to go through what Syria is today because of Western meddling and endless obsession with proxy wars.

Assad could be removed from power in a week and be arrested and tried as a war criminal who according to CNN 5/5/17 or so he has industrial scale crematoriums in operation that are cooking 50 people a day. They heard it from our government.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Although I have to say I watched some campaign clips with Trump being serious and not rhetorically spewing whatever nonsense gets the crowd cheering from "Obama is the founder of ISIS" to "Ban Muslims" and I think he actually is trying to prosecute the Obama administration because you could tell he wasn't kidding that he had dirt that could incarcerate Hillary and would, it explains why the liberal media is opposed to him and why he even wants to be president.

I am a Muslim and I don't appreciate trying to ban my people from entering the country but the Constitution was honored and the travel ban failed.

Which makes me think it was not meant to pass. Executive order on immigration usually doesn't get checked like that.

For all his narcissistic personality disorders the man doesn't want to be stopped from doing what he planned and letting the cat out of the bag on the past administration.

Most interesting is they both (Clinton and Obama) are disciples of Saul Alinsky or his teachings about Radicalism and his book "Rules for Radicals" was dedicated to Lucifer.

Not that he meant it literally. I highly doubt it, but it makes a statement.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I've heard that TPTB wanted to move the City of London ( world banking headquarters ) to Dubai and that the current mess in the UK has been very carefully orchestrated by the elite.

If that's really the case, it certainly makes sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I've heard that TPTB wanted to move the City of London ( world banking headquarters ) to Dubai and that the current mess in the UK has been very carefully orchestrated by the elite.

If that's really the case, it certainly makes sense.

Hiram Abiud
Hiram Dubai

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

They want to wipe out the white population

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The fighting could be as simple as two gene sets competing, we may even be intentionally being set up to develop R type genes, ....Another member posted this up the other day, I'm finding it fascinating .

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawaiiLean420

That is a white mans business and specialty, genocide, and the most violent people in history since G. Khan are American, white, male of European descent and Christian in name if not reality.

Colon/Columbus was a genocidal freak who Colon-ialism is named after.

Cristo-baal Colon aka Columbus is also who D.C. is named for.

Columbia is moluc Abi or King Abi, Colum backwars muloc is a Lilith related owl god of human sacrifice and means king so you can take your pick.

Bia is anagram for Abi, as in Hiram Abi-ud (Dubai, why Bus-h is called Dubaya I will let you figure out).

Columbus backwards is sub muloc, like sub rosa it has a meaning few know, but it refers to the lily or Lilith who is always seen with an owl in ancient carvings.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KawaiiLean420

But whoever you are saying wants to wipe out all white people the truth is far different.

The white man has commited bicoastal genocide in America and exterminated an indiginous population in a very vast land and they want nothing more to justify their race superiority complexes so they don't feel responsible.

And they celebrate this genocide 2 times a year at least in mocking fashion with Thanksgiving and Columbus day.

They are proud of it and fly the Confederate flag down south still to this day, some, many, people. Usually racists.

White people know no shame only blame games.

Genocide they know. I am European too so not a racist just aware.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

originally posted by: KawaiiLean420

That is a white mans business and specialty, genocide, and the most violent people in history since G. Khan are American, white, male of European descent and Christian in name if not reality

I'm confused.

If white male Americans are the most violent racist genocidal maniacs, why do they let all of these Asians, Indians, Arabs, Africans, Latinos, etc live down the street from them?

And why do they hang out with or *gulp* even get married to them?

Seems like your theory has no bearing on reality but hey, I'm all ears. Enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What's confusing?

Columbus was white, forefathers were white, guilty of genocide, one which has no equal in history and therefore are the kings of genocide.

It's not confusING, YOU are just confUSED

Crusades, Spanish genocide, Armenian genocide (Young Turks are Ashkenazi thus European hailing from the Caucasus mountain s are as white as it gets and Sabbatean-Donmeh)...

Somehow I doubt you have any idea what it is I'm talking about but it definitely is not my fault.

Holocaust....

Any questions genius?
edit on 21-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

I forgot because part is in Asia but white European Stalin murdered far more Russians than Hitler did Jews and nobody did anything about it or cared for that matter.

Whitey commits genocide on a continent until they no longer have a Native American majority population, we are talking millions just in Colombus/Colon's day...

Travels to Africa to buy people and drag them from their home from white colonizers in Africa and doesn't consider them legally human under it's Constitution.

Drops Nukes on civilian population.

Twice.

I could seriously go on and on but I think I have made my point.

White Europeans are the most oppressive and racist homicidal and genocidal maniacs as a collective we all share the blame for just by living in America even though it is not our fault.

Denying it just continue​s the problem.

Mentioning people who have nothing to do with the genocide is supposed to accomplish what now?

I will take it further and keep in mind I am what people call white and European...

White people are the biggest terrorists in history and always find a way to blame their victims.

ALWAYS.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am a Muslim and I don't appreciate trying to ban my people

What do you mean your people, terrorist?

There was no Muslim ban considering that the most Muslim populated countries did not make the list so again I ask what do you mean your people?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I will take it further and keep in mind I am what people call white and European... White people are the biggest terrorists in history and always find a way to blame their victims.

In America we call that a modern day liberal.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just to further emphasize my point with the exception of the Chinese and Japanese WW2 was an entirely European caused and fought war that allowed the Allies to subjugate and oppress nearly every nation on earth with the UN which is something the victims are still dealing with today as it was France who installed the evil Nusayyri Alawi pagans practicing Taqqiya in Syria, which makes Assad their fault.

What are they doing to rectify that injustice?

Letting everyone gf themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The end game is to keep your mind going in circles and your life taking right angle turns.
edit on 21-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join