It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Skittles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just so I wont completely gross myself out and throw up in my mouth every time I see that photo I pretend it's a giant gin martini with three olives.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Never thought I'd see the day a skittle tries to make a political statement...

You thought that was bad , what colour is milk , thats right , i came out and said it . Cows are racist .

Well, DUH!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just so I wont completely gross myself out and throw up in my mouth every time I see that photo I pretend it's a giant gin martini with three olives.

Thanks.
You've just ruined martinis for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah im with iamtat on this one tysvm for ruining the one thing on friday nights that bring me joy.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Thanks.
You've just ruined martinis for me.

Just returning the favor since that pic ruined water, glasses, air and just about every aspect of life for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
Yeah im with iamtat on this one tysvm for ruining the one thing on friday nights that bring me joy.

I guess you'll just have to suck it up.

(I'm referring to the green stuff in the glass)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Never thought I'd see the day a skittle tries to make a political statement...

You thought that was bad , what colour is milk , thats right , i came out and said it . Cows are racist .

Hey, there's a good percentage of the country who think that brown cows aren't because they make chocolate milk.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

**Barf***
I'll just switch to rum and cokes for a few.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Don't forget that skittles are colored.

Colored candy for colored people, or something.

I wonder if they make that dope drink stuff better.

That stuff that's mixed with robertussin.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ah, what is the dope and 'tussin you speak of? It sounds heavenly.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ah, what is the dope and 'tussin you speak of? It sounds heavenly.

The stuff treyvon was making that's why he went to the store.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think it was purple something but why would ANYBODY want to drink tussin....bleh....thats right up there with wanting to drink vicks 44d
edit on 20-6-2017 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Skittles (TM) had hoped to celebrate LGBT Pride Month by producing white Skittles (it's complicated to explain their brilliant rationale...but they thought it was a pretty hip idea)...and, yet, as we see far too often in these troubled times: 'No good deed goes unpunished'.

Blatantly pander to one group...and another will feel slighted.

So...instead of the anticipated flurry of compliments, good vibes, "atta boys" and massive sales from the LGBT Skittle-gulping community...Skittles was (you guessed it) deemed 'Racist'.

The offending candies have since been pulled off the shelves in most countries...and they've been forced to undergo diversity training.

Currently, convoys of trucks filled with the racist, white-supremacist Skittles are en route to a re-education camp somewhere outside of Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Skittles Accused Of White Supremacy

An attempt by Skittles to celebrate LGBT Pride Month has been met with backlash from various left-leaning activists on social media.

The candy manufacturer removed the iconic rainbow colors from its product in a tribute to Pride Month. The company stated, “During Pride, only one rainbow matters. So we’ve given up ours to show support.” A portion of the profits from each bag will go to LGBT charities.

The decision was met with backlash by those who felt that the move was racist and reminiscent of white supremacy. Jezebel’s Whitney Kimball wrote an article entitled, “It Is Agreed That White Skittles Were A Bad Choice For Pride Month.” TIME Magazine also wrote that critics had felt “the new direction was inadvertently tone-deaf, rather than supportive of LGBTQ people.”

Many critics expressed outrage on Twitter, claiming that it is “racist” to sell white Skittles.

This is not the first year that Skittles has released monochromatic candy during Pride Month — they did the same thing in 2016, but did not face the same amount of backlash.

Skittles removed all mention of white candies from its social media accounts. The offending candies are now only in stores in the United Kingdom, although customers in North America can buy the white candies on Amazon. The switch to white began in March and will conclude in September.

dailycaller.com...

And this is why no one takes SJW serious...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Would still eat them. Mmmm skittles.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How is this racist again? I've got some white chocolate SJWs can hyperventilate over if it's any consolation to them.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It looks like lizard venom to me.

Shapeshifting lizard venom, yep.
edit on 20-6-2017 by GodEmperor because: yep

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Society is doomed. This is the dumbest # ive read in the past 12 hours.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The SJWs have just gone full-retard, never go full-retard.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Would still eat them. Mmmm skittles.

DON'T!
They'll make you vote Democrat and want to invade Poland.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
How is this racist again? I've got some white chocolate SJWs can hyperventilate over if it's any consolation to them.

You know what the most racist cookies ever are? White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. First you are using white chocolate instead of the proper brown stuff, and then you are using those white, white macadamia nuts ...

edit on 20-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join