It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Skittles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your source:

This is not the first year that Skittles has released monochromatic candy during Pride Month — they did the same thing in 2016, but did not face the same amount of backlash.

So what's the problem? I mean seriously.

America is getting really tired of everything being racist. The people who are constantly pushing this racist narrative are actually doing a disservice to the collective movement to end racism. The more they use this defense (or allegation I should say), it well eventually be reduced to a meaningless accusation, making it easier for the real racists to proliferate.

Now that I've got that out of the way, I'm going to eBay to find me a bag of these neo nazi skittles.

Racism is making a big comeback in the political discourse now. Only it's the screaming extremist morons on the left who have the loudest voice of all thanks to a supportive media who are the racists.

They go around yelling that everything is racist, white supremacist, sexist and a load of other now-meaningless terms from prolific overuse yet they are apparently incapable of looking in the mirror.

But I guess you don't have to when you create a ridiculous idea like "reverse racism" which completely absolves you of all criticism.

Reverse the colours in BLMs ideology and statements and the movement would be universally reviled as a violent white supremacist organisation, yet nobody in the mainstream media applies them the accurate label of violent black supremacist organisation. Reverse racism in action.

I don't think anyone other than their tiny yet extremely vocal minority buys it for one second. Their movement is tearing itself apart, which is typical of mass leaderless movements based solely on hatred.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

More Breaking News: Hershey just hired Donald J. Trump to promote their Kit Kat bar, the slogan he will be using is just to 'Grab Them!'.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
White Skittles Matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Breaking News: Nestle is launching an ad campaign with James Alefantis promoting their Baby Ruth bar.

Post of the month, right there!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Reverse the colours in BLMs ideology and statements and the movement would be universally reviled as a violent white supremacist organisation, yet nobody in the mainstream media applies them the accurate label of violent black supremacist organisation. Reverse racism in action.

Speaking of that, go Google white nationalism and then Google black nationalism.

Notice the blatant, in-your-face, neurolinguistic programming going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Still more breaking news: M&M/Mars will take out a Super Bowl ad which will inspire racial unity by having the Imperial Wizard of the KKK yelling 'Snickers please!' when he gets hangry.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

More Breaking News: Hershey just hired Donald J. Trump to promote their Kit Kat bar, the slogan he will be using is just to 'Grab Them!'.

And they will promote a special super sized Kit Kat bar for the next RNC Party. Tagline, "They're Yuuuuge!"

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Might be better if they did that with Mounds. Seems more appropriate.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't forget that skittles are colored.

Colored candy for colored people, or something.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So all those chocolate covered raisins were actually representative of African americans?
Years of blissful ignorance.......

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Might be better if they did that with Mounds. Seems more appropriate.

Why? There's no nuts in those either!

Thy could market a new "Hitler Bar" (White chocolate covered sour noughat, but it only contains one nut)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So all those chocolate covered raisins were actually representative of African americans?
Years of blissful ignorance.......

Did you hear that through the grapevine?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'd rather not look at it as a bag of all white racist skittles...id much rather look at it as it doesnt matter what the color is on the outside but rather whats on the inside.......but sadly that would be a perfect world scenario

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So what does a Wehrmacht White Skittle taste like?

Mustard of course.
Nobody in their advertising department saw that coming? Skittles needs to fire the whole department. People get paid to come up with this sh!t.

edit on 20-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Probably like whatever ANTIFA fresh off the thug tastes like.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Mustard of course.
Nobody in their advertising department saw that coming? Skittles needs to fire the whole department. People get paid to come up with sh!t.

Skittles never thought that white is the new whipping boy and nothing white can ever be good or acceptable again.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Breaking News: Nestle has just hired Hillary Clinton to debut it's new candy sensation 'Drinkable Green Goobers'

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
I'd rather not look at it as a bag of all white racist skittles...id much rather look at it as it doesnt matter what the color is on the outside but rather whats on the inside.......but sadly that would be a perfect world scenario

Very MLK of you, but as we all know, MLK was some deluded Uncle Tom or something.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Probably like whatever ANTIFA fresh off the thug tastes like.

Thanks for the Moldylocks flashback.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Never thought I'd see the day a skittle tries to make a political statement...

You thought that was bad , what colour is milk , thats right , i came out and said it . Cows are racist .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join