It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

✔ The red pill video watch if you want to wake up quickly.(911)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd never seen this before and can't find it here on ATS so I wanted to share it with you all.

Must see if you're interested in the topic.

peace

Edit to Add: Disregard the last part, lol. Weird land that. Up to the Q&A was great though.
edit on 1226Friday201713 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thank you for the informing video.

I agree with the narratives "opinions" and he does asked very good questions.

He is correct, fires and jet fuel would not be enough to weaken the entire WTC structure to cause the collapse, something else was in the WTC that shouldn't have been there.

The question is what was it, and how did it get in all three WTC?

The video narratives proves beyond doubt, that all the other high-rises that caught fire, and some burnt the entire high-rise are still standing today, how is it the two WTC, one fell, after only burning for an hour?

No one needs to be an Engineer, or an Architect to see something is wrong with the government OS of the WTC.

Fact is NIST had a preconceived notion that there was no explosives used, yet NIST admits to "never" testing for any explosive residue or evidence of demolition, how ironic is that?
edit on 16-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Did you ever look at the connection to hurricane sandy? Judy woods has the answers and they are the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

the cias could hit anywhere in this world anytime they wanted and knock over big buildings and turn them to dust. They also can make it look like planes are flying when there are no planes. All of the people that were supposed to be on those planes were agents of the govenment and are still alive. Fact: there were no planes that day, it was directed energy weapons that took out the towers and special effects that made it look like planes hit, watch judy woods videos you will see the truth as it is, and ignore the NIST they made the report to cover up so their information is no good.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: secretagent77

Judy Wood hypothesis was proven a hoax many years ago.

Judy Wood was part of the disinformation program that helped to destroy the Truth Movement .

Wood hypothesis was debunked many years ago...

Your facts are wrong. I believe you know that. Airplanes were used on 911.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No, while there was something strike the towers, it was not airplanes and that is a fact. Check the videos, theyare obvious frauds. The only way the towers took down like that all turning into dust is energy weapons, there are no bombs big enough that would not disintegrate the whole city block. Do your research on judy woods before you dismiss her, you OS'rs are all the same, deny deny.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No, while there was something strike the towers, it was not airplanes and that is a fact.

Your facts are your "opinions".

Fact: There are to many News footage videos of Airplanes slamming into the two WTC taken on the morning of 911.

Are you going to deny this?

you OS'rs are all the same, deny deny.

You will lean soon enough, that I do not support the OS narratives about 911, so don't be so quick to judge me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Next you will tell me a plane hit the pentagon as well. What you fail to understand is that all of NASA's and the CIA's resources were behind this, they could not leave it to inexperienced pilots, it was all missiles with holograms projected on them, and that is a fact. Do your research and quit looking at the OS.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I'd never seen this before and can't find it here on ATS so I wanted to share it with you all.

Must see if you're interested in the topic.

peace

Edit to Add: Disregard the last part, lol. Weird land that. Up to the Q&A was great though.

How dos this video differ from the bazillion other videos out there?

(what made you recommend THIS video?)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Fact: There are to many News footage videos of Airplanes slamming into the two WTC taken on the morning of 911.

Are you going to deny this?
Dont always believe your eyes, video is easy to fake do you deny this?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

FAQ #3: What’s Your Assessment of the Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Hypothesis?

www1.ae911truth.org...

A&E doesnt support the OS narratives of the WTC, and they do not support Judy woods debunked hypothesis.

You have a right to your "opinions", however your facts are sadly wrong, and all have been debunked many years ago here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

video is easy to fake do you deny this?

Prove it?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

video is easy to fake do you deny this?

Prove it?
hahaa, look at any hollywood special effects movie is your proof, don't be so dense.

architects and engineers isn't the be all end all of everything judy woods knows the truths and the facts and they can't just come along and cover that up. AE has contracts for the CIA to spread disinfo so believe them if you want, just more gullable OS BS.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Good stuff. I also find it extremely interesting that a brand new account was made, seemingly, just for this thread and it's done nothing but try to derail.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Don't feed it mate.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Back on topic:

I believe the narrative in your above video, presents a good argument against the NIST Report just with simple observation.

The observations of comparing many high rise building fires, that never fell down, even after completely burning up.

Then comparing buildings being demolished with the use of demolition and comparing those videos to the WTC demise.

I agree, the NIST Report was written to support a "political narrative" and nothing else.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Because I've not seen it. It' realatively new and talks about nano-thermite.

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The one in Iran fell down and it was a test of the same energy weapon. The Grenfell tower was completly different construction so it cannot be in the same class to compare at all. Any high rise could be made to fall anytime TPTB want it to fall.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Good stuff. I also find it extremely interesting that a brand new account was made, seemingly, just for this thread and it's done nothing but try to derail.

You are absulutly correct.

I didn't realize it, until you mention it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Not trying to derail, bring you the facts to see. How can you say Judy Wood doesn't have the facts? You say debunked but where is your proof? There is only one way the towers can turn to dust, and thats with huge amounts of energy to turn them to dust, do you not agree?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join