It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any good free dating websites?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Where do the lonely single people go to chat where they do not have to pay?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

A church? Fitness center?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Real_life.com

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

backpage.com if you just want an "intimate encounter" lol careful of false advertising though

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If you're going to date on the web, spend the money and get yourself an account on a "reputable" site.

The difference is night and day. Women don't like cheapskates. Show them you're willing to throw your financial resources into the mix and you'll be chasing them off with a huge black d*ldo (not that you have one or anything).

I'm not kidding. It makes a gigantic difference. Drop the coin.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Tinder.... although be warned i have now got a baby on the way and a mortgage to pay for - thanks tinder

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Tinder is a netflix and chill sight... if you want a serious relationship, honest true companionship? The only woman left on earth that will never put "guy" friends or "social media" in front of you are woman from mexico (my wife is amazing) the Philippines or some Asian countries in the area. There are bad apples everywhere but America is a bad apple alone for the most part when it comes to the general collective of American woman.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

There are bad apples everywhere but America is a bad apple alone for the most part when it comes to the general collective of American woman.

What do you base that conclusion on. I don't find that the case.

I like the atmosphere in in Bars and Honkey Tonks. Drinkin Dancin and raisin hell.
edit on 16-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Although everyone would agree meeting people in real life (through work, family, friends, share interests, etc.) is best, the pay dating sites are the way to go if you want to get dates in a short period of time.

But if you have reasonable manners and some patience, you can meet prospective mates through any social media site.

I'm sure people have even made a romantic connection via (gasp!) ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There are a few persons on here that seem the likable type but they don't think the same way.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Although everyone would agree meeting people in real life (through work, family, friends, share interests, etc.) is best, the pay dating sites are the way to go if you want to get dates in a short period of time.

But if you have reasonable manners and some patience, you can meet prospective mates through any social media site.

I'm sure people have even made a romantic connection via (gasp!) ATS.

Nothing short here, just realistic types.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hard to explain but nevermind.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

There are bad apples everywhere but America is a bad apple alone for the most part when it comes to the general collective of American woman.

What do you base that conclusion on. I don't find that the case.

I like the atmosphere in in Bars and Honkey Tonks. Drinkin Dancin and raisin hell.

Yes, because meeting drunk people is the best way for starting a relationship. Its called personal experience in the dating world. I met my wife by accident but she is from mexico and the culture there us much different then what i thought i knew.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

POF is awash with hoedom under the guise of wanting serious relationships. For some this a great thing, for others...possibly not.

Be prepared to wade through women who have literally sat on it day in day out for years on end growing increasingly bitter at all that is male, actual psychos and anxiety ridden nutjobs that have an endless and insanely optimistic checklist of desirable traits that a prospective partner must have to even get a conversation going. Among it all you will find people that are actually cool, then meet abject disappointment when you realise the 2892728 filters they put on their selfies really did help to make them look like a different person.

Very occasionally you will encounter people who are exactly who they say they are that genuinely want to be in a relationship, the trick is finding them before they quit the site for good after losing hope at all the random willy pics they get sent.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't go for free spend the money it is worth it IMO. For one it shows that you are serious about a relationship because you are putting your money into it. It also makes it less likely that you are getting scammed or that the lady you are talking to is actually a guy. Again this is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Don't go for a free site, women will think you are a deadbeat with no money. You will likely find lower quality women on there.
Spend the cash and women will take you more seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I'm a big fan of OKCupid. It's a great site to really get to know people, use filters, and has a whole lot of options for just about every sexuality and relationship type. I'm never surprised when I meet people in person from that site; they are usually exactly what I expected.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

If you're going to date on the web, spend the money and get yourself an account on a "reputable " site.

100% agreed. Show her she is worth investing in. Not to mention that there are no women seeking something real on the free sites, just cam girls.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The Zoo?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I met my wife on here after going to all those dating sites. Those places were mainly just hook up sites, which was ok for awhile.
You will find love in the most unexpected places.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join