It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any good free dating websites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
20 woman later, using the meet me app, I advise against online dating, and to just meet people through friends, and family, and other conventional means, the social media however, is really good for just hooking up, but who knows? Maybe you might actually get lucky, and find a stable, happy, long term relationship online. It takes work though, you would probably message 50 woman a week, and get lucky with only a handful of them. It takes work searching for someone who is compatible with you. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

My wife is Filipino, met her by accident. American women suck for the most part. Fun to date but not marriage material.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think it's not really safe to use free dating websites, as it's easy for a woman to put a fake profile in there... I'm a little bit paranoid about all this stuff.
Anyway, if you're searching not just for a one-time meeting, I'd think about entering a dating site with profile verification system and video chat to see her face if doubting about her identity. But such sites are usually pay-to-use ones, as no one would even try to prove that every woman's profile is real for free - it's just too much work to do for a free-to-use site... I'm trying to find my wife abroad on this site: www.onewife.com. This way I can be sure, that I spend my money to communicate with real women.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Absolutely:

www.cooks.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join