It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me it's just a Coincidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

My last 3 residences have 55 in them

What a coinci...ahh err...or whatever word we're using now. The date my Dad died has a lot of 2's and 5's in it and if you think of it a 5 is just an upside down 2.
5/22/2005

Also our family plot is about 20 feet away from a family that use to own our house and how we cam by the plot was totally random. Although Dad had suffered with lung cancer for 5 years, none of us thought to make plans, that would have been defeatist. When the time came, our mortician suggested the plot. As it turned out we're surrounded by families of friends we grew up with. Just an out of the way back corner I affectionately call my retirement villa.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wreckclues

He (your dad) planned that before his life...i think

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Do small coincidences count?

Just recently I went to Wally World for dog food, and while there a thought immediately hit me that I should buy AAA batteries for my computer keyboard and mouse. Of course batteries are on every aisle.... but!

I have owned this computer for over 3 years and never had to change the batteries or even think about changing them, so I paused and thought again... nah. I'll buy them when they fizz out, I hadn't noticed anything wrong with the mouse or keyboard.

The very next day my keyboard started lagging and letters missing.... it was the batteries.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

the 2nd charger serial number looks like the 0 is worn off, or might even be a "1". Maybe it's not that close of serial #s?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
About 10 minutes ago... we had some cool AiR roll in.

radar screenshot...

edit on 6-8-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Today I was browsing an old Black Belt magazine from January 1973 and found this little gem.

David Carradine:
"After reading the first few pages of the pilot script, I knew I had to get the role as Caine," says Carradine. "I felt the role was written for me.

"It was weird," he goes on. "I had shaven my head just the week before I got the script, and the part called for a bald man. And, just the day before I got the script, I found an old pin with Oriental designs. I had it on when the script was handed to me.

"No, I'm not superstitious... well, maybe just a little. How can you explain these things?"

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That is pretty strange. I haven't experienced any strange coincidences like that that I can remember... I do enjoy reading about them though!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Slothshin

You're a weather wizard!!! Don't throw any tornadoes my way, okay?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Because this is coming from your mother.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join