It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is one of the thread on ATS, a couple more came up.. I have no idea if anyone on it actually had the nerve to justify the guy's action, but like I said, don't think I said anything in my post that led us down this path anyways about justifying, I was talking about the idea that I own this because I happen to be liberal... which yes, someone on this thread did say!!
I am just saying it seems that no one wanted to own it when it came to shooting up a planned parenthood clinic...

oh, and here you can find what some of the twitter twits had to say...

www.patheos.com...

see any similarities??

kind of like, it's okay when we do it, but oh how dare you when it's done to you????

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah.

People shouldnt be expected to come into every topic involving someone from their team and virtue signal.

But when they do and the virtues they signal are in one line of support of wthe actions / what drove them to it well thats a whole nother monster.

Yeah I agree. I'm am disturbed saddened and exhausted from dealing with someone on a different thread that was glad this man was shot, and feels that their political opponents are enemies and violence against them is just self defense.

Meanwhile, others on the left ignore it and poke fun of consevatives for being scared by this mentality.

Oh well. I will not allow myself to sink to that level and call for violence against them, and will instead make my point through words and ideas.
The Dems are never going to hold power in this nation again. No one that is a lib should have access to guns, they are not right in the head.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: secretagent77

and there's another one....
if you don't agree with us.....
you're nuts!!

next it will be... send them to the reeducation camps, get their heads screwed on right so they don't disagree with us!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you're nuts!!

next it will be... send them to the reeducation camps, get their heads screwed on right so they don't disagree with us!!!

I believe that is the plan that will unfold, yes. There are camps all over this country waiting for the right timing to have them filled with libs that won't support and honor their own nation. They can be turned into slave labor, about all they are good for.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretagent77

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah.

People shouldnt be expected to come into every topic involving someone from their team and virtue signal.

But when they do and the virtues they signal are in one line of support of wthe actions / what drove them to it well thats a whole nother monster.

Yeah I agree. I'm am disturbed saddened and exhausted from dealing with someone on a different thread that was glad this man was shot, and feels that their political opponents are enemies and violence against them is just self defense.

Meanwhile, others on the left ignore it and poke fun of consevatives for being scared by this mentality.

Oh well. I will not allow myself to sink to that level and call for violence against them, and will instead make my point through words and ideas.
The Dems are never going to hold power in this nation again. No one that is a lib should have access to guns, they are not right in the head.

I know many liberal people that are actually great people. I wouldn't want to be lumped in with a conservative that killed people, and so I will show liberals that same courtesy.

I don't think the blanket labeling does any good at all.

I chose to stick to specific individuals that act poorly.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

you're nuts!!

I believe that is the plan that will unfold, yes. There are camps all over this country waiting for the right timing to have them filled with libs that won't support and honor their own nation. They can be turned into slave labor, about all they are good for.

Oh my mistake you are just a troll trying to stir up hate.

I am done responding to you.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

here is one of the thread on ATS, a couple more came up.. I have no idea if anyone on it actually had the nerve to justify the guy's action, but like I said, don't think I said anything in my post that led us down this path anyways about justifying, I was talking about the idea that I own this because I happen to be liberal... which yes, someone on this thread did say!!
I am just saying it seems that no one wanted to own it when it came to shooting up a planned parenthood clinic...

www.patheos.com...

see any similarities??

kind of like, it's okay when we do it, but oh how dare you when it's done to you????

So you don't even recall anyone on here trying to justify it? That would seem pretty memorable. I didn't name anyone, but there were definitely people in here justifying the DC shooter's actions. Twitter is twitter, I'll readily admit there's tons of degenerate scum from both sides on there. And if there are right-wing scum on here that were justifying that Planned Parenthood attack in that thread, I'll gladly denounce them too. If. I'm not gonna dig through a 20-page thread trying to find something you claimed happened.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't mean liberal minded people. I mean progressive SJW's that are ruining this country. Progressive libs and SJW's have lost contact with reality and are focused on nothing but spreading their poisonous ideology.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I don't mean liberal minded people. I mean progressive SJW's that are ruining this country. Progressive libs and SJW's have lost contact with reality and are focused on nothing but spreading their poisonous ideology.

'I agree that many have seemed to have jumped the shark.

But rounding up people, no matter how much you disagree with their ideology, is not the answer, and makes you become the very thing you are criticizing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

oh, well then I guess I ought to start boobey trapping my house then....
I ain't afraid to die, matter of fact, kind of looking forward to the even.
wonder of the fools that are sent to round me will be???

by the way....
putting billboards up saying "Make America White Again", shoving prime ministers around on diplomatic tours, just refusing to even consider something because it doesn't come out of the your preferred politically leaning newsource....
that isn't honoring, or supporting you nation....
it's being stupid!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I watched that whole video expecting to see somebody trying to justify that guy's actions. Nobody did. What was your point in including it? I'm talking about people trying to justify heinous actions like his and the DC shooter's.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

'I agree that many have seemed to have jumped the shark.

But rounding up people, no matter how much you disagree with their ideology, is not the answer, and makes you become the very thing you are criticizing.

If they are breaking the laws of this country they can be locked up. If we let this spread it will just get worse and worse. Take some from the media first, put them away on some kind of charges and the SJW's will back down, they are weak.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

and, I'm not going back through the 90 pages here to refresh my memory...
I'll just say that anyone who is trying to justify it....well, are nuts themselves..
there is very seldom any reason to start shooting at people like that, and usually in those situations, you have a good reason to believe they are shooting at you also.

but, if I say that the guy was nuts.... (which I also said of the planned parenthood shooter) do you consider that as a justification???

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No of course not. The observation that the guy is off his rocker isn't justifying it. That's not what people have been doing in here. People in here have been insinuating Republicans had it coming due to xyz. That's attempting to justify it. That is sick. If someone said Planned Parenthood had it coming because they sell baby parts, that's sick too.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

and, like I said...
the post I made said nothing about that....
it was about the trying to pin the blame on the "rhetoric of hate"....

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

www.patheos.com...

see any similarities??

First off, just to reiterate, I don't blame the left or any rhetoric for this guy that shot Scalise, nor to I blame the right for Robert Dear.

There are two differnces I would like to point out.

The first is that specifically on ATS, I didn't see anyone actually cheering on Dear. I am not saying it didn't happen, but if it did, I would strongly condemn it.

I have seen a member just today cheer on the guy who shot Scalise, and not one left leaning member would condemn that. In fact, many left members took the time to make fun of conservatives for being "scared" of liberals. And these are prominent left leaning posters on ATS.

I saw nothing like that at with the Planned parenthood shooting.

Secondly, I don't recall any main stream people in the media or in politics claiming that the left brought the planned parenthood shooting on themselves.

Yet I have seen Zucker, Pelosi, the NYT and many others blame the rights rhetoric and Trump for the Scalise shooting.

Can you imagine the heads that would have exploded if Paul Ryan came out the day after the planned parenthood shooting and said "This is a tragedy, but Obamas rhetoric about clinging to their bibles helped create an environment of hatred that could have contributed to this". yet this is exactly what Pelosi did in the Scalise case.

Although you will get no argument from me about how people were hypocritical in both situations, I think the two points I pointed out are very disturbing.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

And thank you for making those points. It just underscores what I've been saying for months now. There are nuts on both sides. The big problem lately is the nuts on the left are becoming normalized, and mainstream Democrats are starting to accept them and their ideas. That's #ing scary.
edit on 16 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

ya, and who originally brought up the "millions being killed" in today's bit....

oh, ya, that was you!!
and then when I replied to you with what I thought was a rather humorous expression of exactly how I felt about healthcare....
well I get this "It's people like you!!"" (not from you)... trying to hold me responsible for a shooting that happened so far away from me.... guess what, I can't drive across town, let alone cross state!! and more importantly...
I really was never a fan of obmamcare!! that kind of left me with a feeling of well, screw yous, screw ATS.... this crap just isn't worth it anymore!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
oh, by the way... the USS Fitzgerald has collided with another ship, there's 7 crewmembers missing...
would be nice to take some time to pray that they are found safe???

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

ya, and who originally brought up the "millions being killed" in today's bit....

oh, ya, that was you!!
and then when I replied to you with what I thought was a rather humorous expression of exactly how I felt about healthcare....
well I get this "It's people like you!!"" (not from you)... trying to hold me responsible for a shooting that happened so far away from me.... guess what, I can't drive across town, let alone cross state!! and more importantly...
I really was never a fan of obmamcare!! that kind of left me with a feeling of well, screw yous, screw ATS.... this crap just isn't worth it anymore!

I was distracted by another thread for a while, but you are 100% right. I think people misread what you were saying.

I took it as a joke, that you were basically saying "The insurance companies are so crappy that actually having insurance makes you more likely to die"

So I think people thought you were making the argument I was criticizing, that removing Obamacare i the equivalent to killing 24 million people.

But I will wholely defend you, that is not what you were saying, nor did I see you make this claim anywhere.

I understand your frustration but I sincerely think people just misread what you typed and knowing your stance would not blame you.

However, I don't think this is responsive to the two points I made as to why I am more concerned with the left reaction to the Scalise shooting more than the rights reaction to the planned parenthood one.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join