It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Woman In Her Seventies Robbed, Then Raped ‘’In The Name of Islam’’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with. just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever. Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything. Once the population swells through breeding and immigration it changes. History is rife with examples but of course that is dismissed. I sincerely hope that you live long enough to have some type of awakening. Because it is what you learn after you already know everything that really matters. Its funny when you say this is a partisan issue. Many of the people that sound the alarm the loudest are muslims..en.wikipedia.org...
it is sickening to me that nothing can be debated on actual evidencem, it is always opinions and feelings from the younger generations that take precedent over actual ideas.
www.un.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: heavymental
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with. just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever. Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything. Once the population swells through breeding and immigration it changes. History is rife with examples but of course that is dismissed. I sincerely hope that you live long enough to have some type of awakening. Because it is what you learn after you already know everything that really matters. Its funny when you say this is a partisan issue. Many of the people that sound the alarm the loudest are muslims..en.wikipedia.org...
it is sickening to me that nothing can be debated on actual evidencem, it is always opinions and feelings from the younger generations that take precedent over actual ideas.
www.un.org...

Before I actually reply, I'd try proofreading your posts. It is very jumbled and hard to understand. It makes your point hard to get.

Anyhow.

The problem I have is with the black and white thinking. Not ALL Muslims are radicals.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: heavymental

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with.

Good, there is no reasoning with you, its you way or to hell with everyone else right?

just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever.

You seem to know this fanatical interpretation of Islam very well,

My travels around the world and my interactions with family and friends that reside in the middle east and that are Muslims has shown me a different picture that the fanatical views you put forth.

Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything.

the sky being blue has nothing to do with anything either.

yeah I guess some kids just cant help themselves.

same goes fro some adults blinded by their own hate,

whats worse is those blinded by hate that comes from an manufactured source.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: heavymental

I have posted a reading list for anyone on ATS, If you have indeed read the koran the sunnah and the hadith and believe that billions of moslems do not follow and believe every word as literal fact then you are not able to be debated or reasoned with.

Good, there is no reasoning with you, its you way or to hell with everyone else right?

just like any muslim because under islam nothing is allowed to be debated or questioned ever.

You seem to know this fanatical interpretation of Islam very well,

My travels around the world and my interactions with family and friends that reside in the middle east and that are Muslims has shown me a different picture that the fanatical views you put forth.

Just because some muslims in the world are not very religious and are moderate has nothing to do with anything.

the sky being blue has nothing to do with anything either.

yeah I guess some kids just cant help themselves.

same goes fro some adults blinded by their own hate,

whats worse is those blinded by hate that comes from an manufactured source.

Thank you for existing.
Very well put.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join