It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Woman In Her Seventies Robbed, Then Raped ‘’In The Name of Islam’’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

evolution does not favor weak minded folks that reject truth and reality

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

you are the ignoramus here islam is the most hateful evil and destructive ideology in human history. If you actually spent a serious hour reading you coule possibly become educated . You are partially correct on one point. islam is actually a total system of political control diguised as a religion. And mr smarty pants fully 90% of the worlds muslims belong to one or the other camp of sh=unnah or shiite. the various other sects are tiny and non influential and have no political impact. meccan or medinan is what you may be referring to as far as philosophy but be clear there is no interpretation when it comes to the words of allah. In the weak minds of islam it is not fable allegory analogy poetry or anything but the actual literal word of god. You son need to learn something

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

so genius 14% is islamic maybe it is them doing the raping just as they do everywhere else on earth

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

www.dailywire.com...
Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Quran (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Quran (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: heavymental

It amazes me how little most of you social justice defenders actually know about anything esopecially religion and more especially islam.

for your info im a born Arab Muslim

by the way are you Breakthestreak using another account ?

if not, then you are included in the challenge

see you later

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: heavymental
a reply to: Dr UAE

Proof ?
it is given and offered and pushed and the total ingorance and willful disregard of any and all evidence is astounding.
I think that there are a bunch of lazy stupid intellectually dishonest liberal/progressive types that are automatically predisposed to reject aything that threatens their fragile world view truth or common sense be damned. It amazes me how little most of you social justice defenders actually know about anything esopecially religion and more especially islam.

By your wording you're supposing this is purely a partisan issue and an all Muslims are dangerous issue. It amazes me that instead of trying to think outside of the box, you jump on the dramatic bandwagon. You throw nonsensical generalizations that liberals and progressives are all fragile SJWs and all Muslims are dangerous. Nonsensical generalizations are for the ignorant and "weak minded". And from the looks of it you and I both agree that evolution doesn't favor those types.

I'm not defending Islam. And I'm not getting involved in your partisan whining. Realistically, all religions operate on the same premise. There's a holy book that contains a myriad of passages that can be interpreted and misconstrued a many number of ways. For the Muslim text and for the Christian text. I have read both. And I am an Atheist. So, with the ability for these passages to be misconstrued, there will be radicals that use what everyone else just quietly lives by, and they will take it and do terrible things with it. And that happens with any religion.

I do not like religion. That's my belief. It does not hurt anyone. Dr. UAE says they are Muslim, that is their belief. They are not hurting anyone. It does not hurt anyone if you simply have faith in something and believe and practice the good messages within. Which is what most followers of a religion do.

All in all, all religious texts are obviously very dated. There's ridiculous things in the bible. I could quote them if you really wanted me too. Thus, there are going to be very dated passages for Islam. They were written in a time where slavery was commonplace. And life and what is considered as "acceptable" was completely dissimilar to what is acceptable today. No one practices slavery and the like these days so you seriously are very ignorant to assume that the dated concepts in a dated religious text should cause all followers of that belief to be held accountable.

Get off your partisan high horse, drink some "calm the eff down" koolaid and just chill the eff out. You're buying into your partisan bovine scatology and are staying numb, dumb and divided.

Just like they want.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

so genius 14% is islamic maybe it is them doing the raping just as they do everywhere else on earth

You missed the point oh wise one. I was pointing out that rapist no matter their idealology happen everywhere. Poster i responded to wanted to limit the scope.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I hope that it does not come to president/ministers wife/daughter of these Europe countries being raped before they come to their senses to let these people enter their countries.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Islam condones rape of non Muslims

It's in the Quran so you cannot deny it.

im a Muslim and do not condone rape, now i have this simple challenge for you because it looks like you have read the Quran and the Hadith, bring a single verse from the Quran or even from the Hadith (assuming you know what Hadith means) that says what you have claimed, and im not only asking you to do so, im also asking every single person gave you a star.

I am waiting for your proof

I accept your challenge and post below proof that your hateful and barbaric ideology approves AND condones rape and murder; all in the name of your 'prophet' and his moon-god.

I suspect you thought nobody would bother to do the research and prove you, oh so equivocally, wrong.

Apologists of the moon-god and his war-mongering side-kick really need to up their game if they wish to obfuscate and de-rail in the name of their illiterate 'prophet' and his magic moon-god.

As requested:

.....Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433).....

....."O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

I could go on...and on....and on but I suspect that even you, an Islamic apologist, get my point.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Smellthecoffee because: Allah made me do it.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Smellthecoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Sickening. What is also sickening to me is the apparent potential increase in the under reporting of crimes involving the invocation of islam. This is not a new thing Source Here. I also suspect that in many cases the crimes may well be getting reported, however, any references to islam are being censored, which is not good.

What does religion have to do with a commuted crime?

Many say many crimes are religiously motivated which is crock of sh!t, there are always other agenda's at play.

So yea, your conclusions are wildly wrong.

Reading your thread and many replies on the first page indicate many have concluded Islam has something to do with this rape and robbery.

How have you concluded it was a Muslim man, has he been caught?

How have you discounted its not a criminal with an extreme bigotry against Islam, said that just to incite more hate towards Islam?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Liar, I said prove they hate blacks I did NOT say "they don't hate blacks",

Liberal logic clouds your vision

Islam is hateful, I'm not white or Christian, Islam is bigoted and intolerant

But CNN says otherwise so, yeah
Asking for proof is pretty much saying you don't believe they all hate blacks. Alt Right denial is clouding the mind.

Dont bother.

This poster made claims, someone asked them to back up their claims and this is how they responded, by asking them to prove that the KKK hates blacks.

Talk about defelction

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

Proof ?
it is given and offered and pushed and the total ingorance and willful disregard of any and all evidence is astounding.
I think that there are a bunch of lazy stupid intellectually dishonest liberal/progressive types that are automatically predisposed to reject aything that threatens their fragile world view truth or common sense be damned. It amazes me how little most of you social justice defenders actually know about anything esopecially religion and more especially islam.

So like your other account name, you both wont rise to the challenge.

Its easier to bring Nazi's and the KKK.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: dreamingawake

ALL Muslims follow the Quran
ALL Muslims follow the teaching of Mohammed
The Quran and Mohammed preach hate and intolerance

Are you brain damaged?

ALL people who post on ATS like you are ignorant of that fact that they suffer from extreme ignorance so nothing anybody can say or do to help you.

Good luck with your Jihad (struggle)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smellthecoffee

im a Muslim and do not condone rape, now i have this simple challenge for you because it looks like you have read the Quran and the Hadith, bring a single verse from the Quran or even from the Hadith (assuming you know what Hadith means) that says what you have claimed, and im not only asking you to do so, im also asking every single person gave you a star.

I accept your challenge and post below proof that your hateful and barbaric ideology approves AND condones rape and murder; all in the name of your 'prophet' and his moon-god.

I suspect you thought nobody would bother to do the research and prove you, oh so equivocally, wrong.

Apologists of the moon-god and his war-mongering side-kick really need to up their game if they wish to obfuscate and de-rail in the name of their illiterate 'prophet' and his magic moon-god.

As requested:

.....Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433).....

....."O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

I could go on...and on....and on but I suspect that even you, an Islamic apologist, get my point.

And here we go again with people lumping EVERY follower of a religion into the same category as dangerous extremists and those mentioned in their ancient and dated religious text. Let's play your game.

I'm going to go ahead and say all Christians are evil, wrongdoers because some isolated incidences have shown criminals committing heinous acts in the name of Christianity AND the bible condones evil acts like rape and murder. You know, just because I feel like it. Here, let me show you some proof in the way of copying and pasting some dated, ancient passages from the bible like you did with the Quran:

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

And here, they 'save' the virgin women. Where are they taking them? To a biblical mall? To live peacefully as a wife ? Yes, because every woman loves to have her family killed only to be taken as a new wife where they will be forced to have sex with these new men. Oh, boy, God is so very gracious!

"As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you."

Looks like both the Quran and the bible show it is okay to rape, pillage, murder and take people into slavery.

And the bible's law of rape?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

So..rape is okay so long as you rape the woman, pay her pops some money and marry her. The fact that she's violated is bad, but it's okay so long as you pay for her and get married. Let's have a round of applause for god.

Furthermore:

"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife."

No different to the nonsense you're posting from the Quran. A woman who is raped must be killed because she doesn't cry out for help? Hahahaha.

Thus says the Lord: ‘I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.’

Then David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” Nathan answered David: “The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die.”

The lord will give this man's multiple wives to his neighbor, so the neighbor can have sex with them, regardless of what the wives would want. Oh, and the lord has no problem killing babies.

In conclusion, if you're going to play the generalization game with the religion of Islam, you'd be wise to do the same of all religions. Not all Muslims are evil and follow their dated texts verbatim. Nor do all Christians do that. But no one talks about the Christianity side of it. Radicals are bad from any angle. It doesn't mean that every single person adheres to the same way of thinking. But I do see that your copy and paste skills are on point, like mine!

edit on 15-6-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: Because

edit on 15-6-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: Because

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

let the guy swim in pig's blood, and feed one pig's blood could be fun

Might be even inject some pig's blood.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KarmaComa
a reply to: Hazardous1408

let the guy swim in pig's blood, and feed one pig's blood could be fun

Might be even inject some pig's blood.

My head exploded trying to read this...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

As requested:

And here we go again with people lumping EVERY follower of a religion into the same category as dangerous extremists and those mentioned in their ancient and dated religious text. Let's play your game.

I'm going to go ahead and say all Christians are evil, wrongdoers because some isolated incidences have shown criminals committing heinous acts in the name of Christianity AND the bible condones evil acts like rape and murder. You know, just because I feel like it. Here, let me show you some proof in the way of copying and pasting some dated, ancient passages from the bible like you did with the Quran:

In conclusion, if you're going to play the generalization game with the religion of Islam, you'd be wise to do the same of all religions. Not all Muslims are evil and follow their dated texts verbatim. Nor do all Christians do that. But no one talks about the Christianity side of it. Radicals are bad from any angle. It doesn't mean that every single person adheres to the same way of thinking. But I do see that your copy and paste skills are on point, like mine!

All religions are essentially of dubious social merit. Religion is a mental disease that preys on the weak-willed, the lost and the low IQ rejects of this world.

I agree that every follower of every religion has the potential to become an extremist as evidenced by both Christian and Muslim history.

Be under no illusion- I have no respect for religion but I do acknowledge the fact that Christianity has tried (or has been forced) to change its behaviour. Books are no longer being burnt as ‘heretical’ and women are no longer being burnt as ‘witches.’ However I have no doubt that, if given the chance, Christianity would return to its old ways and that book and witch burnings, in the name of GAWD, would become compulsory yet again.

I have already posted various quotes from the Mohammedian magic-book which condones rape- So this is not in question.

So let us ask another question:

Do the mohammedians still indulge in witch and book burnings?

Do the Mohammedians still kill people who draw pictures of their ‘prophet?’

Do the Mohammedians regards the Western world as the ‘kaffir’ and a lower form of life?

These questions are, of course, rhetorical –We both know the answer.

So how can we help these ignorant people to change? The answer is that we can’t. The Mohammedians will not change because they are not ALLOWED to change. Their magic-book is unalterable- You cannot question its contents or argue its interpretation; unless you want to lose your head; and so its followers are always looking backwards and are forever rooted in a savage and primitive past.

So in answer to your question: Do I think ALL followers of the moon-god and his illiterate side-kick are degenerate extremists?

Yes I do.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Smellthecoffee because: Allah told me to do it

edit on 15-6-2017 by Smellthecoffee because: Allah made me do it again

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

As requested:

All religions are essentially of dubious social merit. Religion is a mental disease that preys on the weak-willed, the lost and the low IQ rejects of this world.

I agree that every follower of every religion has the potential to become an extremist as evidenced by both Christian and Muslim history.

Be under no illusion- I have no respect for religion but I do acknowledge the fact that Christianity has tried (or has been forced) to change its behaviour. Books are no longer being burnt as ‘heretical’ and women are no longer being burnt as ‘witches.’ However I have no doubt that, if given the chance, Christianity would return to its old ways and that book and witch burnings, in the name of GAWD, would become compulsory yet again.

I have already posted various quotes from the Mohammedian magic-book which condones rape- So this is not in question.

So let us ask another question:

Do the mohammedians still indulge in witch and book burnings?

Do the Mohammedians still kill people who draw pictures of their ‘prophet?’

Do the Mohammedians regards the Western world as the ‘kaffir’ and a lower form of life?

These questions are, of course, rhetorical –We both know the answer.

So how can we help these ignorant people to change? The answer is that we can’t. The Mohammedians will not change because they are not ALLOWED to change. Their magic-book is unalterable- You cannot question its contents or argue its interpretation; unless you want to lose your head; and so its followers are always looking backwards and are forever rooted in a savage and primitive past.

So in answer to your question: Do I think ALL followers of the moon-god and his illiterate side-kick are degenerate extremists?

Yes I do.

I agree with this. I don't believe in hating all Muslims simply because they're Muslims, likewise I will not hate all Christians because they are Christian. Most normal followers of Islam have inherently reformed the way they practice their religion. While I think all religion inhibits true progress (my personal opinion), I still think it would be nice if Islam could see worldwide reform in a way that prevents extremism.

But again, I won't let some bad apples ruin the entire bunch. Because not all are extremists.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Most normal followers of Islam have inherently reformed the way they practice their religion

I'm not sure......., where the, ...........what................,what................eh?

I still think it would be nice if Islam could see worldwide reform in a way that prevents extremism

Nice ?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm referring to the approx 3 million Muslims within the U.S. that aren't currently committing acts of terrorism and are not following their dated religious texts verbatim. So, yes, NOT ALL followers of Islam are terrorists and NOT ALL of them follow EVERY SINGLE passage within their text. Just like NOT ALL Christians rape and marry their victim or pillage towns only to take virgins as wives. Does that spell it out for you?

Shall I get the dictionary out? Beneficial, productive, better? If you want to play word games, let's play them. The overall message is clear. I didn't say "It would be awful/terrible/not nice if they practiced some reform". You missed a point right in front of you because you want to remain on the ignorance bandwagon by having extreme black and white thinking. I'm far from an apologist of any kind, so before you start spouting off about that. I dislike religion. A lot. But, I'm smart enough to realize that not all of a group of people are one singular way. It's statistics and science. Not blind ignorance.
edit on 16-6-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join