It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Woman In Her Seventies Robbed, Then Raped ‘’In The Name of Islam’’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Let them have the old boarders? Bad bad bad idea. Europe is not going to let happen without a fight and rightfully so.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe similar, but more strict, to sex offender housing in the US.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Liberal logic?!?! I don't know that means. Prove the KKK hates black people?!?!! I don't know how to answer that in an adult way if you don't know already. By you you saying "Islam is hateful" tells me you don't know sh$& about anything. "Islam" ain't a religion son, there are many sects that follow various interpretations of Allah, just like every other religion throughout time. Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
Has anybody not thought to themselves that maybe criminals are just saying whatever will misdirect the authorities when committing crimes lately?? Like speaking a foreign language during the commission of a crime to make sure the witness reports a misleading description without them knowing??

Its actually rather common practice for petty criminals who are just a bit brighter than the average bear.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

Liberal logic?!?! I don't know that means. Prove the KKK hates black people?!?!! I don't know how to answer that in an adult way if you don't know already. By you you saying "Islam is hateful" tells me you don't know sh$& about anything. "Islam" ain't a religion son, there are many sects that follow various interpretations of Allah, just like every other religion throughout time. Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

I never claimed it to be a religion. It's an ideology, like nazism. Only far worse, more hateful and intolerant.

Plus, try reading previous threads before the ones you quote. You may learn something about context.
edit on 14 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now what about the rapes committed by white christians?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Is that the subject of the post? Nope but hey let's play tit for tat like kiddies

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Can you give actual examples of rapes that were carried out specifically in the name of Christianity? Can you cite the text in the New Testament that endorses the legitimacy of rape against people of other faiths?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is far from the first such attack on old people sadly since the influx of "refugees" to Europe. Its all well and good spouting out your rhetoric about "other" rapes and how they occur daily blah blah, but these women would probably not have been raped had this avoidable crisis not happened. I think there's no denying that as fact

19yr old Moroccan Rapes 90yr old
60yr old Attacked by Migrant in GermanySomalian Migrant Rapes 2 Elderly Men

This is not about sex, this is power & control and culture.

No-one can say that these attacks would have happened had not these migrants been allowed unfettered access to Europe

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

So he basically raped and robbed her and right before leaving he said "Hey by the way, I did it in the name of Islam". What a bull# story lol. Rape and robbery is both forbidden in Islam. And I also see your have some very high quality sources... OP you clearly have an agenda.

Just wanted to highlight that it doesn't matter what people 'say' is forbidden in islam, as it becomes null and void when the one on the receiving end is a kaffir, a woman or just a non-muslim. Of course you shouldn't kill, unless it's someone who goes against islam.
That's why some 'good' muslims have killed their own daughters/wives. They brought 'shame' to their families by behaving in a non-muslim way, hence they are now dead. [ Now this is something you can read up yourself as there are plenty of cases].

You make it sound as if no muslim will ever kill anyone [despite it being allowed and advanced through the koran] because some muslim has said so. Tcheech, naive or what?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The rush for them comes from pleasing their degenerate Allah.

They prey on little boys and 70 year old women, because they can't fight back. They're all cowards, could you imagine if he had tried that to a sophmore quarterback.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MysticPearl

Rape isn't about sex.

It's about control.

Not really. It still requires being sexually stimulated and excited enough for uh, it to work.

It doesn't matter if I wanted to control someone, if they didn't sexually arouse me it wouldn't work.

The control comes after all that.

Rape is used to control victims.

It's the control that arouses them.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Islam condones rape of non Muslims

It's in the Quran so you cannot deny it.

im a Muslim and do not condone rape, now i have this simple challenge for you because it looks like you have read the Quran and the Hadith, bring a single verse from the Quran or even from the Hadith (assuming you know what Hadith means) that says what you have claimed, and im not only asking you to do so, im also asking every single person gave you a star.

I am waiting for your proof

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

You're going to get a lot of silence because no one can find an answer. Someone already posted a passage pertaining to how (it is obviously) wrong to kill. No one has replied to that, because when these political agenda trolls are presented with evidence that is contrary to the nonsense they're attempting to preach, they're silent. Furthermore, when you ask those same people for evidence to support the garbage they're spewing, they still are silent.

So, in the end, because everything they say is illegitimate, it's best to just ask for proof or do the work ourselves and provide proof. Both will keep them quiet, and if they're not quiet, they'll continue to look foolish.

Rape is wrong. Anyone outside of the small spectrum of criminals that are actually rapists will say that rape is wrong. And extremists of any religion or ideology are arguably dangerous. That doesn't mean ALL of any religion are dangerous.

Regarding the actual woman, I hope she is okay and I hope whoever did this to her is punished severely.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

You're going to get a lot of silence

yeah you can say that again, i can even hear the foot steps of the ants.

what really frustrates me is the amount of stars he gets, i mean really? this is how ATS is becoming? all about hate? without even demanding proof? and not even one moderator that can stop this BS? is this the new ATS now, how sad

Regarding the actual woman, I hope she is okay and I hope whoever did this to her is punished severely.

me too, and what this psycho did to this poor woman is pure evil, no one in their right mind will condone this act.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

In no way does this remotely resemble Stockholm syndrome.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

what really frustrates me is the amount of stars he gets, i mean really? this is how ATS is becoming? all about hate? without even demanding proof? and not even one moderator that can stop this BS? is this the new ATS now, how sad

me too, and what this psycho did to this poor woman is pure evil, no one in their right mind will condone this act.

Ditto.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

I'm not surprised at all with how many stars he's getting. Is it saddening to see such ignorance? Oh yeah, of course. But, it doesn't surprise me that so much nonsense and ignorance exists. I have lurked on this site for almost a decade to get caught up on all my conspiracy theories. Though, since the elections this craziness has gone rampant. It's turned into a pool of partisan degeneracy where anyone can say anything without any evidence to back it. It could (and usually is) the craziest most ridiculous thing you'll ever read, but people will up and just follow and believe it blindly and will commend it by 'starring' it.

The ignorance will die out. Eventually. Survival of the fittest,,,and evolution does not favor ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And you use every single possible moment to say muslims are not so bad, people a try to paint them unfairly,
muslims are good etc.
It occurred to me that a muslim will never ever look critically at his religion not only because it is forbidden but because they do not entertain any possibility of introspection or analysis. But when you have the holy word of the most perfect person who ever lived and it is so commanded that all is true and not to be questioned ever at any time well that is the mind # that follows. muslims are not capable of evaluating their own religion assuming that they fully know and understand it which 90% do not. The point here is that islam is evil and it becomes more apparent every day. Yet the ridiculous non thinkers come to its defense like clockwork . I thinhg that you are a muslim. And if you are not then you should seriously be ashamed of yourself

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Proof ?
it is given and offered and pushed and the total ingorance and willful disregard of any and all evidence is astounding.
I think that there are a bunch of lazy stupid intellectually dishonest liberal/progressive types that are automatically predisposed to reject aything that threatens their fragile world view truth or common sense be damned. It amazes me how little most of you social justice defenders actually know about anything esopecially religion and more especially islam.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join