It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorneys In DNC Fraud Lawsuit Seek Court’s Protection, Cite Seth Rich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Clinton, or those close to bankrolling her, had Seth Rich murdered and until evidence to the contrary manifests itself, this is the most likely motivation for the robbery that forgot to 'rob'.

I'm going with the DNC and/or Podesta.... because Seth Rich was about to start a new job with Hillary's campaign (at least that's what he told his parents, and I don't know why Seth or his parents would lie about that). It just doesn't set right with me that Hillary would tell him he was hired one day and then have him killed the very next day. It's the timing. If nothing else, that would potentially bring undue attention to her and her campaign and lots of unsavory stuff I'm sure she'd rather not have any attention brought to.

My source for the above is here -- Exploring Both Sides Of The Seth Rich Murder – Being Respectful Of Seth’s Family While Presenting The Facts -- and it's worth a read. At least I learned a few things from the article.

But maybe someone else didn't want Seth close enough to the campaign... either because they already suspected he knew too much and was only hunting for more incriminating information, or maybe someone didn't want Seth Rich whispering anything in Hillary's ear... Which brings us back to the DNC and Podesta.

One thing made clear in the Podesta email leak is that Podesta is not Hillary's friend. If Hillary didn't know before the leak, she sure knows now! And no doubt Podesta's got a lot more to hide, including from Hillary. Desperate people do desperate things -- and evil people do evil things. I think that about covers the lot of them!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

..... yea and didnt Michael Corleone tell his brother in law they were all going to vegas.... you dont put your targets defense up.... you lul him into a sense of false security

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well there are two lawyers and a federal judge that have died in DWS district where the DNC trial is being held within two weeks. A wise decision

Miami Herald

Hit and run Miami Herald

federal prosecuter death

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Death threats?

Now that's what I call obstruction of justice!!! lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

..... yea and didnt Michael Corleone tell his brother in law they were all going to vegas.... you dont put your targets defense up.... you lul him into a sense of false security

Yeah like,

"Hey Fredo, wanna go fishin?"

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

..... yea and didnt Michael Corleone tell his brother in law they were all going to vegas....

The Godfather? Goodfellas? (Is there another one?) I'll have to take your word for it -- haven't watched either!

...you dont put your targets defense up.... you lul him into a sense of false security

Your point is well taken. But I can apply that same situation to a few folks -- including Seth Rich himself if he knows half as much as suspected. "Of course I want to work for you Hillary! Of course I want to support our party's candidate! Never Trump! Blue Team rah rah rah!!!"

I expect many folks were -- and still are -- playing that angle all for their own agendas. Not for "the party." To save their own sorry hides. There's an article at Rolling Stone that examines just what sorry shape the Democrat party is in. The division. The in-fighting. The competing interests. The president that bled the party dry for the presidency and left nothing behind for the lower races. It's worth a read. I'm sorry I don't have the link right now.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Death threats?

Now that's what I call obstruction of justice!!! lol.

A simple variation of "Just-ice".

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good way to get publicity from the right. Just shout "The Clintons are coming to kill me" and suddenly you have backing from al kinds of people who would give two #s about you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It just doesn't set right with me that Hillary would tell him he was hired one day and then have him killed the very next day.

One possible scenario is they found-out Seth was leaking information. So, what way to try and silence him until they could "take care of him"? Well, offer him a better job, and hope he then ceased leaking.

Of course, the "problem" still persisted, and was duly taken care of.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Isn't the whole Seth Rich issue debunked? The parents said this is a "conspiracy"! That's it, proof!

/sarc

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's incredible this is not being covered more fully.
First the lawsuits and now threatening calls
The DNC's defence to the suit was bad enough, but if they are threatening the lawyers, it sinks to even greater depths.

Do you really believe that people are going to call an atty to threaten them? This would be sitting yourself up for a law suit. Not to mention probably jail. I find it hard to believe that threats over suing the DNC bit If there is I can say as a lawyer they should be able to present evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The whole "Russia" story was invented to distract from :

1. Hillary and team Podesta's illegal actions and humiliating loss of the elections.
2. Pizza Gate ( where surprise, surprise , the same names also are popping up )
3, Seth Rich suspecious death

And i'm sure there are some more skeletons in the closets when this would be properly investigated.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Is he doing morse code with his blinking from ~2:25-2:40? The first few letters I see would be WE DO, but I ran out of time to look further into it and my morse code recognition is well below where it used to be.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I think the timing went more like this:

They realized Seth Rich was going to be a problem.
They offered him a job to bring him into the fold and buy his loyalty.
They realized that he was not going to back off, and might even be more of a problem if he had information from directly within the Clinton campaign.
They decided more drastic action was needed.

Possibly?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is from one of the Exhibits in their request for protection.
One of the plaintiffs says that her home was entered and someone tampered with her laptop.
Note - they did not steal it, they only tampered with it.
It sounds like they might have been spooked in the middle of accessing it and left quickly.

I think they have good reason to be frightened.

On Saturday, June 3, 2017, I awoke at approximately 5:45 a.m.

Although I primarily use my desktop comput
er, I have been having some issues
with my desktop computer, so I went to use
my laptop computer. The laptop was not in the
mudroom where I recollect I left it
the last time I used it, about a week prior. Instead, I found my
laptop in the living room next to the end table between the couch and the window.

I live with mild cerebral palsy with no
right hand fine-motor skills, so I am exclusively left-handed. I would
not have placed the laptop on the end table, as that would not
be convenient to a left-handed person.

When I plugged in my laptop, it made a snapping noise and did not turn on.

When I turned it over, the bottom cover of
the laptop fell off. I then noticed that
the bottom cover, which is attached to the laptop with 10 screws, had all the screws missing. I
had used the laptop on multiple occasions before, and never had any issues with the back cover
falling off, nor with missing screws.

While I was conversing with Josh, I noticed that the patio door was open
approximately 3 inches. My son Josh further stated
to me that he had not left the doors open or unlocked.
The patio door is heavy, and connects my
living room to a three-season porch,
which is above ground with a screened in porch below it as well. The door leading out to the
west of the three-season porch
was also unlocked. I always check, shut and lock these doors
every night. I became instantly alarmed.

I then called local law enforcement. Upon inspection by the officer on the scene,
Deputy Jeffrey Ho, my husband and I learned that the ground-level screen
door leading to the screened-in porch on the lower level was also unlocked.

Exhibit 5

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Sounds like they were trying to clone her hard drive when they were disturbed. That falls in line with the botched DWS phone call demanding information about the case.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's incredible this is not being covered more fully.
First the lawsuits and now threatening calls
The DNC's defence to the suit was bad enough, but if they are threatening the lawyers, it sinks to even greater depths.

Why when we can talk more about Russia?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword

One possible scenario is they found-out Seth was leaking information. So, what way to try and silence him until they could "take care of him"? Well, offer him a better job, and hope he then ceased leaking.

Of course, the "problem" still persisted, and was duly taken care of.

But he didn't have a chance to "cease leaking" because he was killed within 24 hours of getting the job -- or at least 24 hours of telling his parents -- so he didn't even have a chance to start the job. And he was already working for the DNC where they could just as easily keep an eye on him.

Hiring him and then killing him almost immediately serves no practical purpose... exactly the opposite. It would create ties and appearances that a killer would want to avoid unless they had no other choice. So I can believe that Seth Rich would have ulterior motives for taking a job with Hillary, but I cannot believe that Hillary would hire Seth knowing she had a hit out on him. Even if he applied for a job. Much easier to just turn him down since the hit was not dependent on his employment with Hillary.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think the timing went more like this:

They realized Seth Rich was going to be a problem.
They offered him a job to bring him into the fold and buy his loyalty.
They realized that he was not going to back off, and might even be more of a problem if he had information from directly within the Clinton campaign.
They decided more drastic action was needed.

Possibly?

Possible? Sure. Probable? I just don't think so. It's the timing. Less than 24 hours from when he told his parents about his new job with Hillary to being dead. Why create unnecessary associations when you know you're going to kill him less than 24 hours later? It doesn't make any sense.

It's possible the the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing so to speak. It does make sense that Hillary's campaign would hire an experienced tech guy from within the party, so the hiring itself wouldn't raise any red flags -- if he hadn't been killed! But he was killed... so maybe it wasn't the person who hired him who killed him. Maybe someone close to Hillary though... someone who had even more to lose than Hillary...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join