It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Comey provides details, dates, memos, quotes, specific looks, pauses... Jeff Sessions... Don't recall. Don't recall. Don't remember.

I can tell you who sounds honest and who sounds like a liar.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If the Democrats dont have the Russia narrative what do they have left? NOTHING.

If they admit there is no collusion then they have to accept Clinton lost because she is a worthless corrupt tool who has ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of Caligula who lost to Donal Trump.

The Russia lie will continue... Democrats are doing nothing but rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic 2018.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Comey presented his FEELINGS, and they were hurt feelings.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Comey provides details, dates, memos, quotes, specific looks, pauses... Jeff Sessions... Don't recall. Don't recall. Don't remember.

the flip side to that is people who give overly specific information, even when they werent asked for it, are often lying.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

LOL

I bet you can't remember things that never happened either.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

LoL!

Comey writing his 'memo'.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Jeff Sessions testimony was extremely weak. Apparently his memory is completely gone.

I challenge you to name every person you have spoken to in the last six months, including their position and job title.

As for the constant "to the best of my memory," I don't blame him for covering his rear.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

She is Obama's sainted pick for first woman
POTUS. I'd like to see her and E Warren scratch
it out in a cat fight.

May the best man win.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I have a NEW nickname for Jeff!

Jeff "Fillibuster questions" Sessions!

Just have to take 45 MIN to answer EACH question! Run that clock DOWN!

At least he didn't plead the 5th like some people.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Jeff Sessions testimony was extremely weak. Apparently his memory is completely gone.

I challenge you to name every person you have spoken to in the last six months, including their position and job title.

As for the constant "to the best of my memory," I don't blame him for covering his rear.

TheRedneck

Sessions is not being challenged to name every person he's spoken to in the last six months. The questions he's being asked he should remember. Anyone could remember. He's lying.
edit on 13-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sessions did a good job. As usual, nothing about the Russian Collusion hoax came to light. Just more taxpayer money wasted, not that Democrats have ever cared about that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Sessions is not being challenged to name every person he's spoken to in the last six months. The questions he's being asked he should remember. Anyone could remember. He's lying.

So you admit you couldn't remember everyone. Good.

Now, imagine you're at a reception, and you are meeting dignitaries from multiple foreign nations. "Senator Sessions, this is Ahmed Al-Fatidadilo, the UAE envoy to the US."
"Hello, it's good to met you..."
"And this is Dimitri Yugoslavic, Russian Ambassador to the United Nations."
"Good to see..."
"Oh! And this is Jun Wang, Chinese Ambassador..."
"Hello..."
"Senator, let me introduce the French Minister of Def..."
"Jeff, this is the cousin of the King of..."
"Hello... hello..."

THAT is what you call a meeting for purposes of collusion? Hell, I couldn't remember the name of someone I can pronounce in an environment like that, and you think Sessions arranged the overthrow of our democracy in such a situation?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Do you recall, without looking, if you responded to a post of mine on May 3rd, 2017?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

TheRedneck

He has to expect someone will try to slip him up.and if he does it under oath can put him in jail. Safer to say I don't recall that than saying it didn't happen. But what's sad is a person that's dedictated 35 years to his country is being accused of treason

Here is actual collusion caught on tape but it wasn't a big deal.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 6/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: stosh64

Now to see the spin the MSM puts on this.

Right off the bat - 'he denied it, it must be trueeeeeee!!!!!!1"

LoL, I'm shocked.

I would turn on CNN to see the spin myself but I ran out of whiskey. I can't do CNN sober.

Whisky and maybe a little Absinthe as well for a little extra spin!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

TheRedneck

He has to expect someone will try to slip him up.and if he does it under oath can put him in jail. Safer to say I don't recall that than saying it didn't happen. But what's sad is a person that's dedictated 35 years to his country is being accused of treason

Even Democrats were angry at the way the Obama administration lied to America so frequently. That's why they really weren't (as Joe Biden put it) "overly excited about Hillary".

Voters in 2016 said that they valued HONESTY in a candidate more than ever before. We're now getting that honesty from EVERYONE in the Trump Administration, and it pisses liberals off. What a miserable way to live.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
One of you NAILED IT earlier today. Here's CNN-TV's headline tonight..

"Sessions 'doesn't recall' meetings with Russians" (they're inferring that he's lying...or growing senile)

When is someone gonna take those bastards off the air?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

TheRedneck

He didnt even know the policy/rule/law he was using to not answer certain questions....

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You can't incriminate yourself if you're not guilty of anything.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join