It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry scenes as hundreds of anti-Muslim protesters at 'March Against Sharia' rallies in 28 cities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Similarly, the government now says that "there is evidence of a problem, but we have an inadequate understanding of all the issues involved". It hascommissioned a review into whether Sharia is being "misused or applied in a way which is incompatible with the law", to report in 2017.

From the source you cherry picked your own quote from.

Stop trying to whitewash this. Hell, that well known bastion of alt-right broadcasting, radio 4 regularly has people on tslking about the sheer unfairness of sharia and beth din courts on women's hour.

reply to: johnb

edit on 14pSun, 11 Jun 2017 07:35:14 -050020172017-06-11T07:35:14-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Meanwhile over 6 billion earthlings scratch their heads and wonder why these backward savages ban non-believers from entire cities and wonder why the hell we should welcome these intolerant, violent, sexist, mysoginist, homophobic, pedophile psychopath worshippers to our cites.

Sure as hell looks like sharia is applied to non-muslims to me.

"Deny arrogance,"?

The irony couldn't be any thicker.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Protests against Islam? Sounds like pure bigotry to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Calling it laws is very misleading and shows a complete lack of understanding of Islam. The Fiqh simply tells Muslims what to aspire to in certain situations. And is a model that Muslims try to live by. But there was never supposed to be a punishment for failure.

Call it what you will, but there are repercussions for not following it in many counties, including death. Saying complete lack is not fair since that implies that the problem lies with the non-Muslim view of what it is all about. To be honest I really don't care what it is about I just watch the actions of those who practice it and in many places it is not good.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Violater1

Protests against Islam? Sounds like pure bigotry to me.

Merrian-Webster;
Definition of bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
www.merriam-webster.com...
Then by definition, these are photos of bigots.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sharia law is the law of Islam.

The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari'a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called "Sunnah," and the Quran, which he dictated. Sharia law itself cannot be altered but the interpretation of Sharia law, called "fiqh," by imams is given some latitude.

As a legal system, Sharia law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior, and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women.

According to Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more. • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on (see Sharia law in America, Canada, UK, Europe & Saudi Arabia).

Sharia Law

There may be a lot of very friendly Muslims around you, but the plan of the extremists is to infiltrate a country with enough Muslims to out-number the rest of the population. When that eventually happens, then they will begin the take over. Any Muslim that denounces Sharia Law will be put to death, right along with the Christians and other non-believers.

They also have "agents" working in the "deep state" to put substances into our food and water that make women and men infertile so they can't have children, all the while the Muslims are busy populating the globe with children that will someday outnumber the rest of humanity.
I read this in another article, but I can't find it right now to source it.

They have a plan, and from what I see, it's working because the foolish among us refuse to open their eyes to what is going on around them. They welcome them with Open Arms. Look how this is working out for Europe, if you need proof.

I don't say this from being a person of hate against my fellow humans, I say it out of concern for ALL our futures. It's not the Muslims I hate, but the evil of Sharia Law I see them bringing into the future for our children to be enslaved by.

It's time to wake up!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Why not have a Muslim float at a gay parade and they can all live happily ever after

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
sharia law protests?.....why?.....there is no sharia law, nor is it being decided, discussed, or debated to become law....
it's like if protesters came out on the streets to protest stoning people to death...it's simply not happening, it's made up drama by the right-wing media to fool people into believing that this is a "thing" happening in America.....this is plainly stupid and idiotic....what next on the idiot list?...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
Prophet Muhammad Honored By the U.S. Supreme Court As One Of The Greatest Lawgivers Of The World In 1935

Source

There's a decent chance it was the Freemason's behind that. They were still rather entrenched in those days. And Muhammad is one of the "Great World Teachers", whom are important to esoteric occultists like the Freemasons.

... And look at that:
Chief Justice William Howard Taft got the ball rolling:
mentalfloss.com...
And he was a mason:
www.owdmasoniclodge145.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Does tat mean you're asserting that Islam and Sharia Law are the same thing???

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More than a decent chance. I recall reading about Freemasonry and Muhammad.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Interesting point you make. Major problem is if you grow up in a fundamental Muslim household in the US and are gay, or you want to leave Islam in favour of Atheism or another religion...

England has long had Sharia Law Courts run out of Mosques for close to a decade under the guise of facilitating divorce within the Islamic community. It's come to light that illegal punishments have been taken place such as whippings for drinking alcohol and premarital sex and a mock "stoning" for a teen accused of sodomy - he survived but it was used as a warning if he engaged in gay activities again. These punishments are completely unacceptable in a Modern Western society such as the UK but it still happens. You cannot have one law for Muslims that's in direct opposition to the overall countries laws. Thus where the problem of Sharia in Western societies lies.

However, this ALSO occurs in the United States where...
...divorce was hard to come by if you were Baptist (this held true when I was younger)
...parents are told by their church to reject science and pray that their children will be healed (this comes to light after cases of child death)
...several Christian churches have had groups convicted of harming or killing members who "had a devil in them" particularly if they're gay

Those of us with long memories and a good library can document that these horrors have been with us in America since its founding (Salem Witch Trials, anybody?)

This is the problem of religious laws of a church (in this case, Christian) at odds with the law of the land

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Swills

Does tat mean you're asserting that Islam and Sharia Law are the same thing???

It plainly states in my post that it IS. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
sharia law protests?.....why?.....there is no sharia law, nor is it being decided, discussed, or debated to become law....
it's like if protesters came out on the streets to protest stoning people to death...it's simply not happening, it's made up drama by the right-wing media to fool people into believing that this is a "thing" happening in America.....this is plainly stupid and idiotic....what next on the idiot list?...

Go tell that to the families of people killed recently in Europe. That would be us right now if Hillary had won the election, except it would be much worse.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

It is. I see images of women in tears saying they're afraid of it and yet if I asked them to name one law, I would bet that they couldn't. Throughout my long lifetime, I've had Muslim friends, hung out with Muslims (including a group of Turkish policemen), lived next to Muslims, went to school with Muslims... and they were no different than going to with Jews, Catholics, Germans, Scots, Catholics, New Yorkers, Californians, or people from Texas.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sharia law is based on the Quran and the Hadith and the interpretation is done by Muftis.

The issue is people in positions of power / those who want power and control use Islam to justify their actions while ignoring the very aspects of Islam that forbid their actions.

When you have no one central authority and instead have people of varying degrees of intelligence and personal agendas issuing their own interpretations its bound to create problems...

which is exactly what we are seeing now.

Why cant Sharia law be used in the US? Because it violates the 1st amendment, specifically the establishment clause as well as the fact our Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land (affirmed in the Head Money case).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join