It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to hold first press conference since Comey testimony -- live updates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Trump ready to address the World.

He is expected to comment about xFBI Director James Comey's Senate hearing testimony yesterday.

Extreme controversies already coming from Comey's comments.

What will he say ?

Trump to hold first press conference since Comey testimony -- live updates

President Trump on Friday afternoon will hold his first press conference since fired FBI Director James Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday.

Mr. Trump will appear at a joint news conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis, who is in Washington, D.C., to discuss defense issues with Mr. Trump. But questions about Comey's testimony are sure to dominate the news conference, after the fired FBI director accused the president and his administration of lying about rank-and-file FBI employees losing confidence in him. Comey also said he had to document conversations with the president out of fear Mr. Trump might later lie about the nature of those conversations.

Mr. Trump personally responded to Comey's testimony for the first time in a tweet Friday morning, calling Comey a "leaker." The president's private lawyer is planning to file a complaint against Comey with the Senate Judiciary Committee and Department of Justice Office of Inspector General over a memo Comey wrote documenting his interactions with the president. Comey gave the memo to a friend, who, in turn, disclosed the memo's contents to the New York Times. That memo documented a conversation with the president in which Mr. Trump asked Comey to back off on an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Link to CBS Live

edit on Jun-09-2017 by xuenchen because: ghostwhisperers

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The f#ck is CBS retarded? I wanted to watch Trump speak you f#cking morons.

Edit: Well f#ck you too CBS. What a bunch of idiots.

edit on 9-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh no, can't have that, deep state spin is in progress and Trump might kick ass. Looking for this elsewhere now: You suck CBS.

edit on 9-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

One day? He has a few more weeks of continuing testimony before more committees and subs, rt?

So he's not done yet?????? One day and we've yet to get all his testimony... Wonder how he'll answer?.... Hope he remembers the same in following weeks....?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

LOL

I should of known they would pull a stunt like this !!

I take full responsibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thank You !!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

LOL

I should of known they would pull a stunt like this !!

I take full responsibility.

It's not your fault but is that common in america?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Nevermind!

edit on 6/9/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think if the question isn't about his guest he should be flippant and point out that the question has nothing to do with Romania.

I think he needs to piss the media off more and more, pointing out how irrelevant they are until they completely melt down.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It was like a crude street hustle lol. We're waiting for the President to come out now, here he comes now...Bah-Da-Dah...Special Report: Prozac victim Scott Pelley here to read my prompter with dulcet tones of dreamy disinfo and shameless spin...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Romanian president seem to praise Trump a lot; that goes against the narrative that some of the people here have been trying to push, that the whole world somehow hates Trump...proves yet again how delusional they are

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Trump asked about "Tapes".

Trump says he will be telling us about that in the very near future !!!

DaaDaaDaaDuuuunnn

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Shut down this idiot. Go Trump.

Edit: Oops now a burn from the romanian president as well. Get that reporter to a a burn unit asap.

edit on 9-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

One day? He has a few more weeks of continuing testimony before more committees and subs, rt?

So he's not done yet?????? One day and we've yet to get all his testimony... Wonder how he'll answer?.... Hope he remembers the same in following weeks....?

The head dimwit has to do damage control as soon as possible. Remember his followers brains runs on the bullcrap that Donnie spews so he will as usual come out lie his ass off then talk about something totally different.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Trump is awesome.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just got home. What happened?! What crap did CBS pull?

***I just saw that Trump is 100% willing to testify under oath.

edit on 9-6-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Right before Trump got to the podium and started to speak they interrupted it and made a special report about Comey. How retarded for a so-called news channel.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Trump always has a ace up his sleeves. I really like how they still underestimate him.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The so-called MSM 'journalists" are quaking in their shoes these days when they address him. They know they're weasels and are now being called out on it. I swear what's his face bumbled and asked Trump if James Comey had tried to get Trump to pledge an oath of loyalty to himself (Comey.) Did I catch that right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join